It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migs chasing 2 UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

The first video claims that this is declassified soviet government material. It appears that 2 mig 23s are chasing 2 UFOs which seems to be too fast for the planes. The video seems kind of wierd, it keeps zooming on the UFO for a period of time and that's all it shows.

The second video shows 3 Mig 21s chasing a UFO. The UFO is flying faster and faster away from the jet which is going at Mach 3

The third video looked as if it was from a movie, but it shows a team of F-16 flying faraway beside the UFO. Could just be another plan, youtube videos can't really prove much because quality is minimal.

All three videos are from the same uploader. Seems interesting in my oppinion.

[edit on 2/2/2008 by die_another_day]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The second video is apparently completely fake according to the youtube comments. Apparently the cockpit is an F-15, and that cigar-shaped object apparently is a target sleeve towed by another plane. The mach-3 speed estimation is probably fake too, but I'm no expert about fighter jets.

In the third video, one of the youtube comments say that the object is another F-16, I guess it just looks so small because it's far away.

[edit on 2-2-2008 by Leto]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Very nice Video.

I like all three of them.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Yeah, and being it comes from that one doc w/ Roger Moore, probably fake.

Your best UFO videos are not usually going to be so spectacular.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I can't help but think that the first video is some sort of training exercise for two reasons, first the nice roll the jet did in the beginning and second the officers standing around smiling and looking up. If that was a real ufo being chased I think that they would have other things to do.

Thanks for posting all of these together, good work.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I ripped the 3rd one from the DVD The Secret KGB UFO Files (1998) (TV) and uploaded it to youtube a few years back and shared it with ATS, from memory if was found to be a CGI clip. Do a search as there as good info relating to these clips.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
We'll looks like we identified the unidentified.

If I ever fly a military jet and I see a UFO, it ain't gonna be a good day to be an alien.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leto
The second video is apparently completely fake according to the youtube comments.

[edit on 2-2-2008 by Leto]

I find it funny how if a UFO video or picture is fuzzy, it's considered mostly real. When the picture is clear most people consider it a fake. The problem is they're jumping to these conclusion too quickly without any hard evidence.

new topics

top topics

join