It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newb here...greetings to all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Well, I finally did it! Yes, I have finally registered on ATS. I have been visiting this forum for many years, reading posts about similar interests that I have. Recently though, there have been many threads that I would like to comment on so I finally decided to sign up and make some posts.

There are lots of interesting topics here and I hope to be able to contribute to the site!!

Thanks

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. We're really glad you came. As a long time reader, I'm sure you know your way around. Even so, Ill post this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It makes for interesting reading,and is useful as you get more into posting.

Have fun, and comment as you find interesting things.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
you and me both buddy
I've been snooping around here for awhile. great site. nice to meet you

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Welcome to the maelstrom friend.
Land of the most contentious bunch of loonies (me included) in the free world.

As a friendly word of advice, take everything including your own beliefs with a grain of salt.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
welcome to ATS! this is a great site, and youll love it even more as you begin to participate in the threads.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by HarbingerOfDoom

Welcome, HarbingerOfDoom!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here’s a list of forum related threads:
Index of Important Website Related Threads

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome! No place better on the Net.
That's A Fact

[edit on 2/3/08 by TEMELUCHUS]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Come on in, the water is fine.

It starts out warm, and then they gradually turn up the heat, cook you, and serve you for dinner!

Welcome, and enjoy your stay. Check out time is 11:00am.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Welcome aboard as a poster i've been registered for almost a couple of years and still havn't hit 200 posts. Have fun, I imagine you finally joined to voice your opinions. Look foward to seeing them.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hi and welcome!
I'll look forward to running into you now and then.

top topics

join