It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GCHQ/NSA Cover up. Paranormal Files.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hi everyone.

I've been reading a particular story on the web where this guy claims to be a certain Michael Pennington from Birmingham. The story goes on and on and is full of twists and intrigue and has had like 90,000 visitors in just a few weeks.

What I need to know is whether as mentioned in the documents, and he does seem to know what hes talking about even though he is now dead, would GCHQ and NSA actually cover up a paranormal happening if the police had been involved and found something suspicious or very unusual ?

Do GCHQ and the NSA actually investigate or hold records of the paranormal and collect the evidence from around the country? The story on this guy I mentioned can be found at www.birminghamuk.com... but you will have to wade through the rubbish and hundreds of comments to concentrate on the bit where there is huge cover up. There is a download link for just the memoirs part.

I'd love to know if this kind of thing actually happens. Anyone here work for or have worked for one of these organisations? Can you confirm or deny that paranormal records are actually collected like this?

Its my first post on here so hi everyone

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11thplain
Hi everyone.

I've been reading a particular story on the web where this guy claims to be a certain Michael Pennington from Birmingham. The story goes on and on and is full of twists and intrigue and has had like 90,000 visitors in just a few weeks.

What I need to know is whether as mentioned in the documents, and he does seem to know what hes talking about even though he is now dead, would GCHQ and NSA actually cover up a paranormal happening if the police had been involved and found something suspicious or very unusual ?

Do GCHQ and the NSA actually investigate or hold records of the paranormal and collect the evidence from around the country? The story on this guy I mentioned can be found at www.birminghamuk.com... but you will have to wade through the rubbish and hundreds of comments to concentrate on the bit where there is huge cover up. There is a download link for just the memoirs part.

I'd love to know if this kind of thing actually happens. Anyone here work for or have worked for one of these organisations? Can you confirm or deny that paranormal records are actually collected like this?

Its my first post on here so hi everyone

Are you the same guy as 11thdimention?

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Hi,

No I dont know about the 11th dimention. This guy mentions an 11thplain but I dont actually know what he means by 11th plain. His memoirs dont seem to have got that far yet.

new topics

join