It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this is true, it makes Yellowstone and nukes look like a minor threat!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Ohhh my god. Lame.

I love people who go running into the night yelling we are all about to die.
Dude, we're fine. Chill.

Our society isn't about to be judged in some sort of almighty hell fire.
It's human nature for someone to think that the people in the world are at their most evil and that the world will end in your lifetime. It's because our brains can't handle the fact that one day we are gonna die and the world won't miss a beat.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I want to make a statement to all of you nay-sayers about prophecy on this thread...... THIS IS A PREDICTIONS AND PROPHECY MESSAGE BOARD!!!

Now I want to concentrate on your prediction of end time events that were falsely represented. Mainly on the issue of the Rapture of the church. Why do people still try and hold on to the Rapture scenario? Nowhere in the bible does it claim that the faithful in Christ will be called up before the great Tribulation. It is a post-trib rapture. All who are living at the time of the opening of the seventh seal will have to endure the tribulation. Those faithful in Christ will be protected from God's plagues. Satan, however can still kill you through his plagues.

For the person who questioned the whereabouts of the United States or Great Britain in the Bible, it just takes a history lesson. Great Britain and America are the lands that certain tribes of Israel migrated to after they were driven out of Israel by the Babylonians. Jacob's son, Joseph had two sons of his own who were adopted by Jacob to represent Joseph's tribe. Joseph's tribe was divided into two sub-tribes named Manassah and Ephairm. These two tribes of Israel were given a separate covenant with God aside from the main Covenant between God and Israel. Of these two sub-tribes, one would become a nation scattered among the entire globe and the other would become one great nation of wealth, power, and freedom. The prophets claim that an island northwest of the Holy Land would be the resting point of some of the lost 10 tribes. England is Northwest of Jerusalem. Through England came America. The British Empire was the nation scattered among the entire globe and America was the great nation of wealth, power and freedom. Manassah and Ephairm are the tribes that ultimately became the english-speaking nations of the world.

As far as the ticking time bomb goes, only 1/3 of the country will be destroyed because of that incident, if indeed that does happen. I think Yellowstone or the New Madrid Fault are more likely to happen causing a ripple effect of end-time prophecy. 6 of the 7 seals of revelation have been opened. It's only a matter of time. 9-11 was the opening of the 6th seal and sounding of the first thunder. Repent before April... or so I'm told.

<< 1  2   >>

join