It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pompous

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
ya now what everthing i yty to post on here i get shunned or told i cant do this or this ya know what im 36 years old and dont have thr "intel" you guyz have or tyhe crazy abducts stories you do does not meen im not as much into this stuff just as much as anyone else
hoe do you expect the movement to go any where when you shut down anything someone new has to say????????????????:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
ive been shut down many times. but in the long run i had to see that i was wrong and there is a mod or two i dont care for but they are all pretty darn fair. i have no crazy stories either, but i find something to post on from time to time even if its negetive hang in there and wait.

btw this will probably get shut down and the mods will say you are whinning for support. so there is a little heads up.

p.s.

if you u2u a mod they will take the time to talk to you

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bugs_n_recovery

Dale Gribble is right on this man. I too was shot down in the begining. I was also as upset about it as it appears that you are. The thing is this, there is a format that all members and mods are expected to adhere to on this site. I know at first it seems very constraining and even a bit totalitarian, but over time it begins to make sense (at least it did for me).

Also, Dale's suggestion you contact a mod to talk things over with is not a bad idea either. You can click on "Board" at the top of the page and at the bottom of the page that links you too you will see a list of online members, mods names are in bold type. There is also a freshman forum and a few others where you can post questions.

My suggestion to you is, take it easy, and I mean that in a very friendly way. This is a great site, but it is not just any old web page. I was surprised by the rigor when I first got here too. I was a bit resentful for the way my posts were treated, and down right pissed when I got a warning. In the end how ever I am happy I found it and that I took the time to settle in.

I am a noob here too but if you would like feel free to U2U me and I will help you out if I can. Hope you feel better soon, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Let's talk, bugs_n_recovery....

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
it says i cant send u2u's until i have 20 posts!!

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Well, post away then. Only 3 more to go

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

There are many that get off on it.
You know nothing because you haven't been here a gazillion years.
Or you haven't done research cause you say something different.
Or your ignorant.
Or your stupid.
Or your crazy.
Best to ignore the people like that. Just keep your arguments logical and ignore the "I am always right" types. There not all like that.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bugs_n_recovery
it says i cant send u2u's until i have 20 posts!!

That is correct regarding other members. However, you can u2u staff members, so please, take MemoryShock up on his offer.

top topics

join