It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul/Anti Bush protest I saw today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Just thought I'd let people know if you're interested.

(In NY) I was driving down to a mall, and it's a very busy highway/intersection outside of the mall entrances. And on each side of the interestion there was a group of people. Around 20 people I'd say all together.

One side had a group of people with "peace" signs, and another had an "Impeach Bush" sign with some link to an ImpeachBush website. They had Ron Paul signs, and the had a few signs that said Ron Paul Revolution that they left attached to a pole after they left.

On the other side was a group of people, and they had put up 8 or 9 flags. A New York flag, a Marines flag, a bunch of military flags and stuff, and were holding signs say Support our troops, and they also had some Ron Paul stuff.

I was at the intersection for a minute or two, and it looked like they were getting some support. People were honking their horns and waving to them. Some people...umm...weren't so friendly you might say.

Anyway, I don't really agree with everything they were holding up, but it does show that some people aren't just complaing on the internet, but going out in the public with it.

Was anyone from ATS there?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Protest might not have been the right word, but I didn't really know what to call it. Gathering maybe?

new topics

join