It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden Denies Involvement in the 9/11 Attacks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Never knew Osama Bin Laden was in the military.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Osama's explanation why 9/11 happened.

Motivation by the hijackers.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Using prisonplanet to back up your assertions is hilarious Ivan. I see that you chose the one about Daddy Bush meeting with Osama's brother that day. Once again, a prime example of Alex Jones and his deception. Yes the Carlyle Group had a meeting that day and yes, Bush and Bin Laden were present...in a room with over 100 other people. Daddy Bush was there for maybe 20 minutes of the meeting (up on the dais, while Mr Bin Laden was on the floor with the other shareholders) before he left to catch a plane.

Of course, Alex leaves that out.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Funny I dont recall any alex jones here........

You dont huh?

This look familar?

Bush Senior Met With Bin Laden's Brother on 9/11

From your post?

Which takes you to a prison planet webpage...and just who is it that is behind Prison Planet?

And then you use Mike Ruppert as well? To claim that Osama's father provided the money to set George W in business? Daddy Bin Laden died in 1968....and George W. didnt go into the oil business until 1976.........HMMMMMMMMMM

Do you need me to break it down for you?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
1986-1993: CIA and Bin Laden Both Closely Tied to Recruiting and Fund-raising Office for Afghanistan

By the mid-1980s, Osama bin Laden and his mentor Abdullah Azzam jointly founded a charity front based in Pakistan which is called Maktab al-Khidamat (MAK) (which means “services office”) and is also known as Al-Kifah (which means “struggle”) (see 1984). Branches start to open in the US; the first one apparently opens in Tucson, Arizona, where al-Qaeda has a sleeper cell. But around 1986, Khaled Abu el-Dahab, the right hand man of double agent Ali Mohamed, informally founds the branch in Brooklyn, New York, and it soon becomes the most important US branch.

Osama bin Laden denies being behind U.S. attacks

Associated Press
Exiled Saudi dissident Osama bin Laden is seen in this picture in Afghanistan. While bin Laden, the West's chief suspect for Tuesday's slaughter, likely remains confined to a network of camps and caves in eastern Afghanistan, tracking him consistently has proven extraordinarily difficult for U.S. intelligence agencies.

By Associated Press
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ARIZONA DAILY WILDCAT

Monday September 17, 2001

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Osama bin Laden, the prime suspect in last week's terror attacks on the United States, issued a statement yesterday denying that he was behind the events.

"I stress that I have not carried out this act, which appears to have been carried out by individuals with their own motivation," said the statement, broadcast by Qatar's Al-Jazeera satellite channel.

In the statement, read out by an Al-Jazeera announcer, bin Laden said he was used to the United States accusing him every time "its many enemies strike at it."

Sept. 11/2001
The attack occurs. The morning of the attack George Bush Sr. is meets with members of the Carlyle Group in Washington. Bin Laden's own brother is at the meeting. Members of the Bin Laden family are allowed to leave the U.S. without questioning two days later.

www.cbc.ca...

Here is a well put together profile of Bin Laden aswell as his timeline and associations with the U.S gov.
www.cooperativeresearch.org...

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

The attack occurs. The morning of the attack George Bush Sr. is meets with members of the Carlyle Group in Washington. Bin Laden's own brother is at the meeting. Members of the Bin Laden family are allowed to leave the U.S. without questioning two days later.

Couple of problems here, first, Daddy Bush isnt "Sr." (nitpicking I know, but CT'ers do it all the time). Second, the meeting involved over 100 people and Daddy Bush was there for about the first 10 minutes. After that, he went to Dulles, boarded a plane and was flying west when his plane obeyed the FAA grounding order and landed in Ohio. Third, the Bin Laden family flew out on Sept 20th...AFTER the air restrictions were lifted.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
January 19, 2006

New Bin Laden Audio Tape Warns of Coming Attack Against U.S. (updated 1/20 with full transcript link)
Al Jazeera has aired a new tape, from Osama bin Laden, which warns of a future attack against the U.S. and apparently offering a "truce," with a U.S. pullout from the region, to avoid the attack. The CIA has confirmed that the tape is authentic and bin Laden is the speaker. You can listen to the English translation of the audio tape at the CBS News homepage, and you can read the transcript of the entire tape in English from the AP. Translated excerpt from CBS News: "We do not mind offering you a truce that is fair and long-term. ... So we can build Iraq and Afghanistan ... there is no shame in this solution because it prevents wasting of billions of dollars ... to merchants of war." Bin Laden also says that the reason for the lack of attacks in the U.S. has nothing to do with our heightened security, but because (quoting Fox News) "preparations are necessary," and then bin Laden warns "You will see them soon." This is the first broadcast of any kind from bin Laden since December 2004. Al Jazeera reports that the tape was made in December, while CNN's Octavia Nasr reports that it could have been late November to early December. Evan Kohlmann on MSNBC: OBL reasserting himself as leader, and new al-Zawahri audio tape might also be released very soon. These tapes are usually recorded a week or more before release. See his post yesterday on the importance of Abu Khabab, killed in the U.S. strike.

Here is the link:
counterterror.typepad.com...

He said this in '06... He probably didnt mean it though...

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
August 6, 2001, President's Daily Briefing Memo
From SourceWatch
Jump to: navigation, search
The on-going debate regarding the events of September 11, 2001, and the subsequent investigation by the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States, shifted to the August 6, 2001, President's Daily Briefing Memo during Condoleezza Rice's testimony before the Commission on April 8, 2004. [1]

August 7, 2001, Senior Executive Intelligence Brief
Another twist in the saga emerged on April 13, 2004, when Associated Press reporter John Solomon announced that there was a second, similar version of the memo August 6, 2001, to President Bush—the August 7, 2001, Senior Executive Intelligence Brief—which was presented a day later to senior government policy-makers: [2]

Officials, who "would only discuss the senior executives' memo on condition of anonymity because it remain[ed] classified," reported that the August 7, 2001, brief did not mention:
"70 FBI investigations into possible al-Qaida activity that the president had been told of a day earlier in a top-secret memo titled Bin Laden Determined To Strike in U.S.,..."
"a threat received in May 2001 of possible attacks with explosives in the United States or that the FBI had concerns about recent activities like the casing of buildings in New York"

www.sourcewatch.org...'s_Daily_Briefing_Memo

They must have meant the other Usama Bin Laden?

Give me a break.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The Carlyle Group. Bin Laden Bush Business partners.

Like everyone else in the United States, the group stood transfixed as the events of September 11 unfolded. Present were former secretary of defense Frank Carlucci, former secretary of state James Baker III, and representatives of the bin Laden family. This was not some underground presidential bunker or Central Intelligence Agency interrogation room. It was the Ritz-Carlton in Washington, D.C., the plush setting for the annual investor conference of one of the most powerful, well-connected, and secretive companies in the world: the Carlyle Group. And since September 11, this little-known company has become unexpectedly important...

And as the Carlyle investors watched the World Trade towers go down, the group's prospects went up. In running what its own marketing literature spookily calls "a vast, interlocking, global network of businesses and investment professionals" that operates within the so-called iron triangle of industry, government, and the military, the Carlyle Group leaves itself open to any number of conflicts of interest and stunning ironies. For example, it is hard to ignore the fact that Osama bin Laden's family members, who renounced their son ten years ago, stood to gain financially from the war being waged against him until late October, when public criticism of the relationship forced them to liquidate their holdings in the firm. Or consider that U.S. president George W. Bush is in a position to make budgetary decisions that could pad his father's bank account. But for the Carlyle Group, walking that narrow line is the art of doing business at the murky intersection of Washington politics, national security, and private capital; mastering it has enabled the group to amass $12 billion in funds under management

www.hereinreality.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Have you noticed how Bin Laden's son ,Omar bin Laden, could easily pass as Osama? Withy a little hollywood make-up, just a little, and "poof" there ye have it folks, the man, the myth, the legend!!!

a.abcnews.com...

[edit on 5-2-2008 by sir_stinky_pinky]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_stinky_pinky

I don't think so.
But I could be wrong.
Looks like different facial bone structure as well as weight.
Of course related but not well you get it.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Critical_Mass
reply to post by IvanZana

Agreed. I want to see someone prove this because I am sick of hearing people repeat lies fed to them by the media who we all know take their orders from the Government.

Bin Laden is not wanted by the FBI because in their own words they said they have no solid evidence connecting him to 911 and the fact that there is trial occuring right now , none of them are connected to BinLaden.

FalseFlag?

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
So we are here talking about Osama's guilty in the 9/11, yet totally different guy is being blamed:

The Pentagon says he has admitted to being responsible "from A to Z" for the attacks in New York and Washington.
BBC news...

Guess who's they're talking about? Not Osama, that I can tell for a hint

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Erm your breathing more into that article then is there man.
If he was the planner of that attack he would be on the top of the responsibility.
I would make such statements about someone I knew to be the main planner of something like this.

Delegated responsibility anyone?
Osama dreamed it up.
Handed it off to someone to plan and implement it.
Leaders do that you know.
Not saying that is how it was done but you know.

[edit on 17-2-2008 by WraothAscendant]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join