It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the 19 arab "hijackers" families entitled to compensation?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsHumanNature

Human.... you can put me down all you want. Until you provide evidence to your fantasies, my opinion will not change. Please,again....offer some evidence.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

Thanks for the reply co, I see your in your regular chipper mood. YOU are the one that suggested the evidence in the ZM "trial" was all the evidence needed to convict in absencia the 19 men with arab names killed during the Black Tuesday attacks . A central piece of this eveidence was the Brooklyn Bridge footage of the WTC 2 attack, showing a plane flying straight and level. This footage DIRECTLY contradicts the LIVE footage we were shown during the attacks. They cannot both be real. Simple fact. Face it.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I am in a chipper mood.... a little hung over...but chipper... i got a huge promotion and start my new job on Monday! YEah me !

Now...it was Swampfox tha tsuggested you look into that specific evidence.

No matter...I agree with him. Please send me a link to the video's you have in question. I would like to compare them side by side.

[edit on 9-2-2008 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I think you are capable of going to Youtube yourself co. I am not hopping around to service your "demands". If I post a link to shoddy internet video, you will then attack me for using such unreliable video as evidence, just as you have done many times in the recent past. If you care about our nation at all, I suggest going to CNN, FOX, or any of the other networks and downloading the footage directly from them. They have it archived. Even better, I suggest buying one of the DVD,s issued by the "news" networks like "CNN remembers" or PBS "Why the towers fell". These have all of the fake footage on them, and are in full resolution, and you can click through the fake videos frame by incriminating frame. If you choose not to do any of these things, it supports my veiw that you are simply here to annoy people .

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsHumanNature

I think you are capable of going to Youtube yourself co. I am not hopping around to service your "demands". ...............

I wasn't "demanding" anything. It was a friendly request. I was not sure which videos exactly you were assuming were fake. But since I read your post, it appears you have implicated anyone with a video camera that day. I have watched the video's over and over. There isn't anything incriminating in them besided the obvious crimes that were committed by the highjackers.

Might I suggest you not read into Killtown's error ladened websites and do some real research.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Yes, you repeatedly demand "proof" on this thread, and in every other thread that you attack. The only person I have heard mention Killtown is you. If your interested in something go look for yourself, I have already done my research, and I have listed the best sources which are the networks themselves.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Yes I demand PROOF.... what I was requesting from you was a link to the videos your claimed were fake. Later I learned that you think ALL of them may be fake.

This shows me what mindset you are in regarding the reality of the events of 911. It parellels the beliefs of Killtown. No need to respond to me anymore.....

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
He didnt get the memo about our ability to go back in time and manipulate videos using todays technology.

Although, we are getting ready to arrest the remains of Mohammed Atta and put him on trial for 9/11. Can you believe we actually have to spend the money on a fancy Ziploc bag instead of a generic bag for his remains?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join