It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Black Triads' infiltration of a sleeping America

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Manguard Speaks the truth. We all have the truth inside of us, It is letting that truth shine that will set us free.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
What is going on out there is We are transplanting us into a new seed.

I want you to think of it like this, when mankinds body evolves out of this century, into a new one will he/she not have a different form to his
equation.

If you were to vist mankind a million years from now don't you think we might just put on a different costume of human form to perform with a 'new intelligent enviroment'.

The 'evolutionary soul consciousness' of mankind is changing the form of the enviroment and body we reside in.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
And when You are in a Black Hole, How much time is actually passing by you, while inside you travel outside of linear time.

You are experiencing what it is to be inside of a black hole right now LITTERALY

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Think of it as traveling through one port of entry a STARGATE to another Time Zone.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Ask yourselves this, do you really know where we are in space, or are we just programmed to believe everything is stationary. We are taking our Solar system with us into a new frontier of Space time to frequent in, with our very thoughts.

I can tell you that everything moves out in space very fast, and everything we percieve to be standing still is not, it is moving at an incredible rate of speed. The Earth is moving right now very fast into another fabric of existance.

What scientist'S seem to be percieving through their mirror reflections also known as telescopes is nothing more then AN OPTICAL ILLUSION.

Their is no direction out into space. Everything is moving in every direction at the same time.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
But remember that (dark field) of space that we will occupy in, has intelligence and consciousness. Between each living subatomic-particle is a matter based thoughtform ALIVE LIKE A CELL IN A BODY.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
What was the first planet born?

Answer:A series of SUNS. To give life to the Universes.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
How many Suns?
Answer:14, FOURTEEN.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
What resonance our body holds, is the state in which our 'gravity field' is suspended in.

Without sound our world would not be here. Sound is the componant to life, each body gives off a sound frequency, and that frequency will determine the life of the individual, through sound.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
reply to post by menguard

Why do you use the word 'black?'

If they were truly noble, would they not want to be considered 'light' triads or something to that effect?

I know who I am. As do you. Does that mean we're part of some ET organization Captain?

I think its more esoteric, a blending of souls rather than physical groups. Although I could be wrong.

I'm interested to hear your take on the 'Black Triad' and define more precisely what you are talking about.
you gave a laugh for my day..."black" triads your right...but pink or mauve traids just doesn't have the same impact..HAHAHA...sounds like bush's NATIONS OF EVILDOERS!!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I would really like to know why this thread is not in skunk works. The silly area 51 threads were recently advised to "put up or shut up". This brings ATS down IMHO.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Maybe its not for you to decide but to evaluate your own stature within the world in which you create.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Great info Manguard!!! I am learning Heart Chakra Radiance/God Yoga right now. It is changing my life. To anyone who wants to learn to be a better person, Learn H.C.R.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Here's is something that is interesting to the human anatomy.

North=Earth
East=air
south=fire
west=water

The human body has all those componants in it.

We can manipulate all of these elements when we are in our spirit form. So why not in the physical.

We are made out of the biosphere. We are made out of this (density field)

The Earths reflection is a reflection of ourselves. If it has pollution in the sky we have it in our lungs. If it is polluted in the water, we have it in our bodies, if we have fires from wars, then we have fires inside.

If we can learn to 'balance ourselves' then we can learn to balance the Earth.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The highest form of expression is thought;

The highest form of thought is love;

The highest expression of love is manifested as Spiritual White Light; and,

Spiritual White Light contains all the aspects of light that are needed for the cultivation of advanced spiritual development toward God realization.

Those words are from TheSocietyOfLight.org

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by rezial666

Originally posted by menguard

This thread is a wonderful composite of how out sight and out of mind works.

Not many are seeing this thread because it is not for them to see.

Menguard - Do these entities recognize each other? And if they are not currently "activated", is there a recognition that one would see but not completely understand the situation?

M - could you reply?

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I believe this Symbol also represents the Pleiadians. Here is another.

From the ground crew...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
So as of late how well is our country doing, do we feel we are making a difference or not.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
It's posts like this that make us seem like a cult. I don't like it.

"Trust me THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE..
And Society will be refined like it or not.
When you have E.T. showing secrets of the dead then you will have the motivation to move the living."

See? Tell me that doesn't look like something out of a cult scroll... this guy is unstable.

Wake up guys, whatever is happening we have no control, the only way we can fight it is to prepare for it. It's like a hurricane. Even if you don't think it will touchdown on your land, you prepare anyway, just to be safe. If you believe there is at all a possibility this is real, any of it, you prepare yourself for the storm and ride it out when it comes. If nothing happens then you go back to life, just as always. Just stop trying to make it seem like a prophetical occurrence coming to a close. Even if it is, that means someone set it up, and I'd be willing to bet that "person" or "persons" are just as mortal as you and I.

Stop looking at aliens and 2012 as a prophecy to come true, and start looking at it as just another disaster or era, it's probably more normal than we realize.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join