It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Black Triads' infiltration of a sleeping America

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by manalien
WOWEEEEEEeeeeee, Big up Menguard!!! I have read nearly all this thread and I will be very honest in my assessment that you are well educated and certainly a personality with a very high level of intellect. Referring to the Akashic records is a subject few are aware of. Your consistency in the message you are projecting is solid and with deep knowledge of our forgotten status as light beings. Yes I feel that the sleeping spirits are being awoken day by day. The human race has been systematically mislead and trapped into th material world and for sure, the "LISTENERS AND WATCHERS" who are observing and scrutinizing our every movements with all their technological tracking, weather internet or telecommunications, bugging or human resourcing are doing so to assess our progress, intellectual status and awareness (measuring up our spiritual knowledge and power) and attempting to prepare the next move in advance knowing full well that their oppressive human slavery system will fail and fall to the light spirits who will remove them from their stolen thrones and return the riches and resources of this wonderful world to those who the have been denied for too long!
We are all being reduced to, as you put it "robots", immobile, cold, machine like beings loosing and forgetting the natural beauty, and inner positive and truly fantastic natural abilities, mind skills and energies provided to us from our birth onwards into this material dimension and space we call earth. The ancients among others are truly trying to revive this vital life support energy source and wake us before it is too late.. All we do is live to work, earn money only to return it to those give with one hand and take back even more with the other, those for whom we are nothing but servants.
They continuously clog our senses, thoughts and will to resist their evil doings, drowning our lives and families with "worries, bills, issues, troubles, creating fear and insecurity, wars and division between us, so we don't even see or recognize the swift moves of the "dark alchemists" and "black sorcerers" who also pervert and distort true religious ideology using it to stir hatred among believers of all sacred followings, using us and sucking our energy out, day in day out. Time.. soon come...change is on the horizon.. we must seek our inner powers not violence and conflict.. believe and project our deepest wishes.. and they will come true.. and this id not NLP or religious jargon, just my thoughts and feeling I know many share...

EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Well I did you all a favor and asked what percentage of space has life?

And the answer was seventy four percent. 74%

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Your dead right about what you say. i think humans are ever more becoming slaves to the system and they are so caught up in the commercial world that they see no other way of life. Watching herds of people walk by is like watching slaves heading to the "treadmill" of the life. It just keeps going round and round.

The biggest question is if people could escape the monotony and repetitiveness of everyday life would they really want to?

I believe freedom is only what we are told it is, freedom doesn't exist unless you want it badly enough. Were always shacked to some chain that we cant break free of.

[edit on 9-2-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
So we are the black triads in Sleeping Zombie Form.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Sorry I was referring to the part about humans becoming more and more like lifeless robots in-front of a machine. And people in general. All the black triad stuff I've never heard of before and the elders living in earth, no cant say I've heard of that either.

All new to me.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Oh no, sorry i was talking about one of manguards earlier posts, i should have Quoted him, Sorry for the confusion, But what you said is very interesting and true.

[edit on 9-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I admire his passion to change the world but it has to be done on a massive scale. Its like saying "everyone in the world say war will end" it can be done but imagine how many people would have to be in the same mindset. It would require all roughly 3 billion people to be in the same thought pattern at once, and I dont know how the hell thats going to happen.

Maybe he has some answers in how to organize such a feat of dramatic scale. I'd sure love to know how. Also spiritual energy and positive mindset in todays world is near the impossible. A more direct approach is needed on a huge scale, planetary even.

Id like to ask him some questions when he gets back on.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Well he has told me that their is indeed a mass landing sometime between 2008 - 2010, so be mentally prepared. I guess you could call them aliens, but that is holly woods version. I like to call them Light Beings. They are here to help us go through the process of cleaning this world and rid this planet of violence and bigotry. The big reason there here is to help us Evolve into the next Dimension. Meditate on a daily basis because the way they speak is telepathically. There some info. That should hold you down till he gets back.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Actually a friend I know said that their were supposed to be landings in 07 but they never happened.

How come I have been told the opposite, they pretty much told me that if man wont improve they will do it by force. They wont tolerate the self destruction of humans anymore so if we cant evolve on our own they will do it for our good for us. I can communicate telepathically with them but also by transmitting feelings through their bodies as well.

Why do I have to know the bad guys lol

[edit on 9-2-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
that is an amazing gift you have my friend, As for you knowing the bad people well thats life for you. Sometimes it just happens for a bigger reason.
That's what they are doing. By force, they are landing because this place we call earth is on a slippery slope. The are helping us because we can not help ourselves.

[edit on 9-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

I found that transmitting feelings only works through contacts like myself. I have tried it on a person who hasn't been contacted and they couldn't handle the feelings. They became an emotional wreck its dangerous and I wont do it again, they couldn't stop shaking it was like I overloaded their senses or something it really scared me and I had to calm them down.

With the landings you were talking about, should people be preparing for peace or war. Im preparing myself and other contacts for a potential war if the situation becomes that aggressive. It sounds fantastical but every contact I know can be contacted by the same beings as I have its like a secret network.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
No No No, they are hear for peace. They are the ones that put us here many many many years ago, Before Atlantis. They come here to help us. What you got to watch out for is the government. They don't want them to land. Because when they land, Money won't exist anymore. Their power over the people will be stripped away. So when you channel through people who can't handle it they vibrate right. Like their at a higher frequency and they cannot handle it. I have been meditating on a daily basis And i can get to a higher frequency. Do you have to be in front of them for you to work your magic?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
Well he has told me that their is indeed a mass landing sometime between 2008 - 2010, so be mentally prepared. I guess you could call them aliens, but that is holly woods version. I like to call them Light Beings. They are here to help us go through the process of cleaning this world and rid this planet of violence and bigotry. The big reason there here is to help us Evolve into the next Dimension. Meditate on a daily basis because the way they speak is telepathically. There some info. That should hold you down till he gets back.

I/dont/think/a/mass-landing/or/full/disclosure/would/be/good.

jesus/warned/that/they/would/say/hes/here/and/there/during/the/end/times/..in/the/deserts.

Maybe/he/meant/ufo's/landing/appearing/as/our/saviors...but/are/something/else/instead.

what/do/you/think?

d

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Actually my friend Lord Sananda(or Jesus) is leading this mass landing. They are not here to hurt us, but to help us evolve into another Dimension.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

(2010-2017)

"What is unknown will become known"

Space revolves around a method of mind.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

There will be 'spiritual contacts' made through the bodies mind intake. A release mechanism to make the soul breathe.

The body and the SOUL will envelope on itself.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
And by making the soul breathe, your making it remeMber ITSELF.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
You are a sunflower, in the heat, of the night.

Breathing for eternity.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
hello i was just wondering what you guys thought about my experiences, now i have seen a ufo which looked like a silver disk, btw i live in ohio and what it did was flew right and left then just shot striaght up into the clouds in a blink of an eye. Now that was the only ufo ive seen physically but i do OBE alot and had a strange experience where i saw the ufo i saw physically but this ufo was guided by 2 very large angles which is the only way can discribe it, they had wings but human looking but were very large almost the size of the craft. i have also some more obe experiences too.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by auctaneX0]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The chemical compound found in our bones is the same you will find in stars,

ashes of the dead=(stardust).

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join