It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Black Triads' infiltration of a sleeping America

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

'Change is going to happen with or without our acknoledgement mankind will grow'

The seas are at their calmest before the storms.

i dont think mankind is going to grow any futher then we have already. God is going to start a new creation..and those of us who were chosen from this group of humanity will be the "new breed" of humans if thats what you'd like to call them. How about we call them Nu-mans.

NEW- HUMANS

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I choose to empower my humankind with truth or a facet of it pointing in a direction where thier is light around them, through knowing.

I do this through my crown chakra and heart aligned with the space out there connecting me all the way back to source, a light through my bodies knowing.

We are nothing more then a conduit for the light to express itself, through us. Giving life back where their was none. INSIDE OF US IS AN INDIVIDUAL PART OF THE SOURCE connecting all that is was and ever will be.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I have a real question for you..and i want a real answer.

What happened to the "ancients" you said live inside the earth..who can make themselves very tall if they wanted...and they even wanted you as there leader. And you even said they are at war with the grays because they crashed a ship into there base. Then you said they are gonna have a war and make us choose sides..and you said some us of wont know whhich side to choose until the end comes.

Can you please explain the rest of that to me....and if you cannot give me a straight up answer to this question...then I WILL NEVER TRUST A THING YOU SAY EVER AGAIN..because that would make you the a liar and a fake...and would hurt any credability you might have once had with me or any other member of ATS....so dont give me that same criptic talk...i want straight forward answers...no b.s.

But i have the feeling you will just repsond with the same type of talk you have been using..just so you wont need to explain what you said in the past....but i think thats more intresting then any of the stuff your talking about now...So lets here it,if you are truthfull about what you say.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
If I can't connect my human counterparts to the SOURCE out their knowingly maybe I can connect them through the human counterpart, unity amongst all. If people don't want to be rewired to the hardrive out into space perhaps they will take it through uniting their physical bodies with other nations, since they have forgotten about the other self that remains out into space amongst the stars.

We are spirits here on a mission, TO CONNECT BACK TO THE SOURCE OF ALL.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
See when mankind finally does connect back to source, then all of the other nations in the physical flesh will be together again.

And we will take Our EARTHSHIP all over the galaxies.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Everybody will know their true potential and in doing so we will align our energies to other spaces of time.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
We will be projecting this EARTHSHIP out into whatever space we want to experience in the physical.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Pretty ######## cool huh,

It's already happening now humankind is pushing this blue orb through the darkest places of minds space.

That dark sea of infinity we are traveling through right now, but like a ufo, you will not feel the motion of traveling through space.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The Earth is like a MOTHERSHIP. Picking people up and dropping off others.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
If I were to Uncloak the Earth and the people in it, they would know they are not from here.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Ok.you did exactly what i knew you would...thats a shame man..you cant even answer a question with a straight forward answer. Thats it man. Im done with you. That really ticked me off. Your a joke man,seriously.

You must be a liar or suffering from memory failure...or the ancients took over your mind and you can t remeber anything.

I just think if your gonna make such claims..back them up honestly...I didnt see you mention the grays or ancienst once...not one time.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSonOfMan

I not here to be 'complacent with ones window of truth,' but a window of oppurtunity for mankind to succeed.

I am giving it with no punches involved, the problem your having is alignment.

You want to know things yet you won't uncover the truth yourself.

Menguard out.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Menguard i am sorry but thats "your truth"...and there here on earth at least 6 billion of "own truths"....so..i think that its ok to believe in whatever you want..but forcing somebody to believe yourself i think its wrong whatever you practice.

Anyway hope you are fione and good luck on whatever are your intentions..i am out of here.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I not here to be 'complacent with ones window of truth,' but a window of oppurtunity for mankind to succeed.

I am giving it with no punches involved, the problem your having is alignment.

You want to know things yet you won't uncover the truth yourself.

Menguard out.

Haha ,your funny...I have already uncovered the truth, and what you call truth and what i do are two different things. I just wanted to hear more about what you cliamed to be truth...but obvioulsy what you THOUGHT to be true really isnt..because you cant even talk about it anymore...I dont wanna speak any hateful words to you..but man...I dont really like you much anymore....You aint nobody special ..even tho you think you are...like your some gift to the world....let me hit you with a dose of REALITY!!!!!!

GOD WILL JUDGE YOU...GOD,GOD,GOD.....not any sun that you may worship..Im talking about god...and guess what you wont be able to say a word against him....you wont be able to talk all that mumbo jumbo you do on here...its not like that in the end,you may have knowledge, but so did the eygyptians,the mayans,the babylonians....and look what happened to all of them...THEY ARE DEAD! none of there philospohy saved them..and yours wont either.......so imma leave you and your wacked out poetry to yourself....I've had enough.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
Menguard i am sorry but thats "your truth"...and there here on earth at least 6 billion of "own truths"....so..i think that its ok to believe in whatever you want..but forcing somebody to believe yourself i think its wrong whatever you practice.

Anyway hope you are fione and good luck on whatever are your intentions..i am out of here.

Just like somebody is forcing you to reply right..

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

But my actions will save me won't they.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Hey Menguard, do you practice lucid dreaming?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by piratesauce
Hey Menguard, do you practice lucid dreaming?

I am awake on both sides of the fence, that is correct.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
WOWEEEEEEeeeeee, Big up Menguard!!! I have read nearly all this thread and I will be very honest in my assessment that you are well educated and certainly a personality with a very high level of intellect. Referring to the Akashic records is a subject few are aware of. Your consistency in the message you are projecting is solid and with deep knowledge of our forgotten status as light beings. Yes I feel that the sleeping spirits are being awoken day by day. The human race has been systematically mislead and trapped into th material world and for sure, the "LISTENERS AND WATCHERS" who are observing and scrutinizing our every movements with all their technological tracking, weather internet or telecommunications, bugging or human resourcing are doing so to assess our progress, intellectual status and awareness (measuring up our spiritual knowledge and power) and attempting to prepare the next move in advance knowing full well that their oppressive human slavery system will fail and fall to the light spirits who will remove them from their stolen thrones and return the riches and resources of this wonderful world to those who the have been denied for too long!
We are all being reduced to, as you put it "robots", immobile, cold, machine like beings loosing and forgetting the natural beauty, and inner positive and truly fantastic natural abilities, mind skills and energies provided to us from our birth onwards into this material dimension and space we call earth. The ancients among others are truly trying to revive this vital life support energy source and wake us before it is too late.. All we do is live to work, earn money only to return it to those give with one hand and take back even more with the other, those for whom we are nothing but servants.
They continuously clog our senses, thoughts and will to resist their evil doings, drowning our lives and families with "worries, bills, issues, troubles, creating fear and insecurity, wars and division between us, so we don't even see or recognize the swift moves of the "dark alchemists" and "black sorcerers" who also pervert and distort true religious ideology using it to stir hatred among believers of all sacred followings, using us and sucking our energy out, day in day out. Time.. soon come...change is on the horizon.. we must seek our inner powers not violence and conflict.. believe and project our deepest wishes.. and they will come true.. and this id not NLP or religious jargon, just my thoughts and feeling I know many share...

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

This thread is a wonderful composite of how out sight and out of mind works.

Not many are seeing this thread because it is not for them to see.

Menguard - Do these entities recognize each other? And if they are not currently "activated", is there a recognition that one would see but not completely understand the situation?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join