It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Black Triads' infiltration of a sleeping America

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
No offense, but you should open the church of menguardtology.
Someone else founded some serious bs too, LRH.

Hail Xenu
lulz

On a side note I DO believe that we are meant to be "one" with nature, and "the all" Which, incidentally is very rooted in Taoist philosophy, as well as pagan belief of yore. The rest, however with the "aliens are plotting to "insert whatever here" smacks of so much bleh....

[edit on 5-2-2008 by WhiteWash]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
We are one with everything but that doesn't mean their isn't conflicts of interest going on, unseen.

Why should we allow, the dictators to hold knowledge, if they are not willing to share with the common people.

That my friend is the egocentricity that is baffling to me, fear is the root of the problem, and will continue to be unless we address it.

When you condone the actions of a person or nation unknowingly or knowingly you are still backing their play.

And yes a big part has to do with consumerism, but so does sensoring sensitive material for personal gain.

How they think they stay on top is apparently keeping everbody seperated.

Maybe it's because I know humankinds potential, they are not honing up to what they are to be. I am impatient with Negligence
And a lot in high standing have a lot of fessing up to do.

And it is the people that give any authority the power, one person creating a chainlink throughout that institution.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
But it also can be one man that can stand alone to disarm a nation.

You are only as strong as your weakest link.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
So menguard why did you just skip over my reply like you didnt even see it. You playing games or something man.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Apparently more GHANDIS are needed around the world.

How you disarm any program is the information put into it or taken out of it.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSonOfMan

Brother the only part I take in man is the pleasures of this world has to offer, but we both know things could be better don't we, perhaps with a clearer mind, and pure thoughts as a nation United, all nations, perhaps that goal is too much to ask for.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Ask yourself this, what divides Nations?

How we disarm the world is disarming our thought patterning.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
What I am trying to show is how easily it can be done, to restructure those egocentric facilites of the mind..

Our government has done a great Job disarming public knowledge, but it is to my knowing that day is over, and the ship is sailing.

What happens when your all mind and NO HEART, an imbalance takes place not only in the STRUCTURE but around you.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Do you ever think..that god will straighten things out? and maybe we just should be more concerned about what we can do as individuals? You think your gonna start a revolution from posting criptic messages on a website..your sadly mistaken. I give all my power to god..and he will do what he needs with it..If he wants me to help this person or that perosn...then i will...but you act as if everyone is going to come together and just overthrow the government.

Its not gonna happen,sorry.

It gonna take POWERS greater than you and me,and the whole world put together. GOD will undo what they have done to us..it wont be long..have patience.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

Do you ever think..that god will straighten things out? and maybe we just should be more concerned about what we can do as individuals? You think your gonna start a revolution from posting criptic messages on a website..your sadly mistaken. I give all my power to god..and he will do what he needs with it..If he wants me to help this person or that perosn...then i will...but you act as if everyone is going to come together and just overthrow the government.

Its not gonna happen,sorry.

It gonna take POWERS greater than you and me,and the whole world put together. GOD will undo what they have done to us..it wont be long..have patience.

Your god lies in your ability in knowing what is right. When you go to the white light out there, the only critic is your own mistakes or experiences[/b you should have taken part in[/b. Your god lies within you, not outside you. But maybe personal experience is nothing.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Change is immenent for growth, together we stand or divided we fall.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
How I will DISARM my world is with pure thoughts of the source. Not religion based Ideas, but my own personal knowing to know truth exists within the spirit of man.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
When you all go for your REVIEWS out there inside of the ETERNAL SUN you will be facing your own reflections through actions and non actions.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Im sorry menguard...but GOD EXISTS EVERYWHERE...I've had plenty of personal experiences that have proven that to me. 100%

GOD IS THE ONLY REALITY!...if you would like me to prove it to you..just look what happened recently with those tornadoes..or the tsunami's or massive earthquakes. DID YOU CAUSE THEM OR WAS IT GOD. Do you feel secure that if the ground shook furiously.that you will just create another place in your mind to go..and then be there...NO! DONT KID YOURSELF MAN....god has control over EVERYTHING!

[edit on 6-2-2008 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
What you will be doing is shedding your old skins, and reimbracing, your light inside of you, its a fusion that takes place. It makes you feel light and fluffy.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSonOfMan

Inside and outside yourself, nothing more then a light connecting you to the eternal beyond.

And all componants outside of that zone hold the potential to increase their light or decrease their shine.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
'Change is going to happen with or without our acknoledgement mankind will grow'

The seas are at their calmest before the storms.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

When you all go for your REVIEWS out there inside of the ETERNAL SUN you will be facing your own reflections through actions and non actions.

By reviews you must mean JUDGEMENT DAY huh? Well im a firm believer in that too.

And by ETERNAL SUN you must be talking about GOD?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

What you will be doing is shedding your old skins, and reimbracing, your light inside of you, its a fusion that takes place. It makes you feel light and fluffy.

Yea this is what jesus said, when we will meet him in the clouds. I've seen and felt this event..and yea it made me feel light and fluffy. Its like a OBE... i was on my way back to "ETERNAL SUNSHINE" but when i almost left earth....i woke up in my room. I wasnt allowed to see whats next.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

By reviews you must mean JUDGEMENT DAY huh? Well im a firm believer in that too.

And by ETERNAL SUN you must be talking about GOD?

My knowing isn't a belief it is a fact.

The all embracing light will conclude your journeys on this plane. And if we are fortunate enough we will see other more expaneded views around us.

From my perspective its not much of a judgement day but an estimation of what we were capable of.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join