It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Black Triads' infiltration of a sleeping America

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I am serious as a heart attack, if you cannot connect to the spiritual base out there, through metaphysical means, then you are locked into a three dimensional programming.

And you will be carrying yourself to an early demise, reminiscent of the Greys and their fallen society.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
You can't escape your death into the light through a technological means, you are fooling yourselves. And I hope it is you SO called SECRET GOVERNMENT OPERATORS LISTENING. I will have helped you save yourself from an early demise.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
You are going to have to reconnect with YOUR FEELING CENTERS TO REMAIN IN SPIRIT.

If you do not, look for yourselves, to be thrown back into a body as quickly as you left.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Have I got everbodies attention yet. Don't think of me as the person on the soap box for no reason, I am here to set you free from yourselves, from an outside party.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I am here to exalt the 'human form' not the extraterrestrial form that uses technology only. I am here to make you connect back to your spiritual bodies, not technological ones.

And connecting back to your human form is becoming ONE WITH NATURE.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Menguard..i am sorry maybe you story is true. maybe not..but you have not come with any evidence of any kind. I have seen UFO's but i have not get any evidence..so i do not push people to believe me, i believe because i saw it myself but i do not preach around "because i saw it, you too have to believe"...

This topic should be on Skunk Works..not in here..just my opinion

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
What's next, shall we reprogram 'our natural enviroment' with a simulated version of life, wake up. Nature was and is there for a balancing mechanism.

If you rid yourselves of your heart the feeling center out there to explore you are taking away the very life of your own freedom through a technological means. An artificial expression to life.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Little by little I am going to be doing something that can only be worth my weight in gold, I am going to give back my freedom through you. You will see the enviroment was selected to be in perfect balance with human nature.

Now I want you to go into a simulated enviroment and see if it has the same feel of what real is.

You are being fed little artificial programs to rape you of your connection to spirit.

The The ego wants a simulated version of life it can play in, the heart wants a world it can move up in, not by illusion but a real living tissue, not a technological component of life.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
"When you repress your feelings, you are repressing your life span to live."

Maybe all of our interactions will be behind computers, that way we can never feel our enviroment, and become cold like robots, not connecting to ourselves but cold screens that give no personal expressions of life to live.

THINK ABOUT IT.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Why do you think Tribes out of our nations are threats because they still know how to connect to SOURCE OF ALL.

I would like to know how many can?

I am guessing not to many because you have been fed programs to fear your bodies, the source is the connection to balance, true balance not a technological means. Your artificial world is cute I prefer something that I can feel.

But maybe I have failed why connect to source when your given all these wonderful little gizmos robbing you of you spirit design. The human body is a componant connected to the source, a bio engineered computer mainframe that process faster then light speed. Its the creation of source and all out there.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
A connection to a technological means is a short life span. You want to look at the oldest civilisations in the known and unknown universe and all they have is themselves to manifest it through their spirit, no physical work required.

They create their worlds within and out with thoughts, that's it[b/]

Their living body is the composite of all that is out there in the physical form.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
When you put all your faith in technology you are leaning in a path of destruction, because sooner or later that technological means will no longer serve spirits need.

And when you base your whole simulated version of life has been created, it will be destroyed because it was a false illusion of what is really out there.

Life is gained through the awareness of light and when that light dims, expect immediate disclosure.

And this means that it is way out of the governments control to take care of.[/b

It means they are now relying on you 'the common people' to take back earth to balance.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
See its not the technology we should be worried about, but the speed in which it is coming out at, we don't even have enough time to comprehend it, let alone apply it to a healthy means.

Why not fatten that pig up to eat it, or make it immobile to protect itself.

I really want all of you out there to question it.

When you are being fed lard, are you being told you are fat, and now that society looks at that girth as unfriedlieness by the ones who created it, you are telling yourselves that you are not creators of your world.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
So since these "black triads" are doing America a favor,
would it be wise to channel these beings, or somehow contact them through meditation?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

These beings are you and me and everybody else. Who are gods in hiding using a technological means to understand themselves, when they could just use thoughts and learn the power of creation within themselves.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I see, so these black triads are ascended beings that have already been through the process that we are going through, and now are here helping there fellow brothers and sisters to see the true path that awaits us on the other side of ignorance, correct

[edit on 5-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
We are neutralizing their false prophet claims a external version, when it is a 'internal vision' that sends us home.

Our life is a personal one, one we devised while in spirit form.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
I am serious as a heart attack, if you cannot connect to the spiritual base out there, through metaphysical means, then you are locked into a three dimensional programming.

And you will be carrying yourself to an early demise, reminiscent of the Greys and their fallen society.

This is also reminiscent of ATLANTIS that took place off the coast of Florida and Bermuda. When the Earth was panamagea and thereafter we got seperated from other bodies/lands of ourselves along with our spirit. Technology went awry. This was our own technology..

And we wonder why America has become Seperatists. We possess the Atlantean Technology now. Nicola Tesla, gave them back that technology, not of his 'own volition' but those priests of power wanting to conclude what they started with Atlantis.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
We do have technology that can down ELECTRO MAGNETIC SPHERES.

The Tesla Lazer is that technology. A super sonic freeze weapon to that technology. It knocks the electromagnetic charge off course when it hits it.

It suspends free energy from working.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Ok let me get this straight....so your telling us that e.t.s from another dimension have incarnetd here on earth to revive the thoughts of dead people who could have changed the world for the better but passed away before they could.. for example...Like saying someone is here now that is caring the same thought patterns that martin luther king had before he died..and is bringing some of those ideas into our world now? is that right?

Hmmm idk you may be right, I think its more like god controls this planet/nature and us, when he chooses...but we still have free will.but the more you are connected to god.the more he will guide you...making your life/reality better...and if you dont follow the devine plan/gods will. Then you are just lost and more likely to follow someone else's way of thinking who is prolly lost aswell...the blind leading the blind.

So you mention the greys.and atlanteans ..But then you say we create our world...so then if these beings were around before anyone who is alive now..Then how come they are part of our present reality?

Personally menguard..i think you prolly are a intelligent person..but i think you are so caught up in your PHILOSOPHY that you think you know it all....not that your rubbing in anyones face..but i think you just believe you know it all....and trust you you dont...ONLY GOD KNOWS ALL becuase he is ALL.

I’ve been able to feel the earths energy before but i was on a certain hallucenegen..that rhymes with broomms...I think god has put things like "broooms" here so that we can experience the energy of the planet...but its just enough for me sometimes to just fell the breeze..feel the heat of the sun...or give somebody a hug....i think if you just explained things in a way EVERYONE can understand then more people would give you a chance.

I hear what your saying...but hear me out...GOD IS ALL KNOWING ...and I don’t need a guy behind a computer screen to tell me that...or even what reality is...In my opinion dreams are the only time we will create our own reality...its like we can almost play god...I have more I can say ..But I’m just gonna take it easy...and wait for you to respond again.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join