It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire secret society, has anyone heard of these individuals?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordynlynn

No I do not drink blood and no I am not a vampire, neater do real vampires drink blood, they don't need to! The only vamps that actually drink blood are TV vampires and people who have watched too much TV!

Real vampires do exist but they go after your energy!

Its quite a difficult subject but some people are born with a need for this energy, their soul actually thirsts for it and knows it needs it for its development. That person will come to this understanding at a young age without the help of others however how a person deals with this depends if they are a vampire or not. All will discover that they have the ability to literally draw this energy off others however they will also quickly realist that the person is left exhausted.

Those who have morels wont allow themselves to do this to others but those without morels will become vampires. All such persons are born like this and it is not as it is in the movies that a person can turn into one. Vampires (the real ones) can sense the life force in others and are drawn to those with the strongest, in terms of where they like to go their favorite hangout is at night clubs particularly those playing techno,dance or generally anywhere where young healthy people go crazy and release waves of energy. The vamp can literally draw energy off the crowds of people and is the whole reason why they go there ie to feed! Once they latch onto a particular person they can be very dangerous. Soon their energy field grows around them as they puts out energetic feeding tendrils like a plant. All notice them as being different because soon their energy field grows to be much stronger then the average human.

The one who refrains from this activity has to find alternatives and soon realize they can literally rip the energy from the air around them. They also grow in strength but not at the expense of others. Both start off the same, are similar but at the same time different.

edit on 6-7-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by masonica_esoterica

On TV they covered a vampire subculture and this female journalist
researching a murder interviewed some people at night in the woods and she was
terrorfied. I also found it interesting that they said they did some sort of
analysis and the "vampires" became impowered by people they fed off of but they were
not talking about blood at this point but a psychic warfare or what have you.
Psy ops? Psychic mafia?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordynlynn

Hey I have no problem with them glittering in the sunlight. I much prefer the kind of vamp that runs Fangtasia hahaha seriously though I did hear of a vampire church in New Orleans, but I missed it during my stay there. If you do find more info let me know my vamp lovers will enjoy that scenario. I've had more than a few nut cases email me and ask if I could turn them, I always send them over to the HBO site and tell them it's really a secret society haha

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
We all heard rumors about nicholas cage being a vampire.....

But im stil supprised hed be this open about it.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

HAHAHA I needed this laugh today! At least he cleared that one up for us. Why does he have to be a vampire, why not an alien!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
If your logic is valid I wonder if there is anything for werewolves. Haha but in all seriousness i have never heard of vampire cults although they have existed in the dark realms of history. Im not sure why they would have open recruitment but its not like i can walk into a vampire lodge either. Its really not that whacked i could see it being real

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join