It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire secret society, has anyone heard of these individuals?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I heard of the illuminati and they are real
they also like blood a lot and do satanic ritual

those are the real vampires

Edit : thread from 2008
lol
though it was new

edit on 7/5/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Honestly, that's a scary probability. Yet alluring.. You know?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordynlynn
reply to post by LUXUS

Haha, I must agree with you there!
But a real Vampire? Scary.

I met a real one at a night club a few years back, We both recognized each other ie we both simultaneously realized who one another was...she had her little coven pets with her too!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

You're a vampire? Please excuse me if I read that wrong.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

reply to post by LUXUS

You're a vampire? Please excuse me if I read that wrong.

I have read the same thing lol

Next questions : Does he drink blood ?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

If he drinks blood, I am now his stalker. Haha jk, but for real.. I hope he does.
edit on 7/5/2012 by Jordynlynn because: Typo

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

If he drinks blood, I am now is stalker. Haha jk, but for real.. I hope he does.

now im not sure if i have read you correctly

you hope he does ?

care to explain

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I've always had an infatuation (spelling?) with Vampires. Almost any kind, Even Twilight (Until the movies.. *shudders*) I don't know what it is. I just love the thought of Vampires existing. I like the ugly ones, the romantic ones, the emo ones. But real Vampires are the best. I guess its the thrill of danger. So if he drinks blood, he could possiblly be dangerous, and for some reason I enjoy that. Therefor, I hope he does(:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

I've always had an infatuation (spelling?) with Vampires. Almost any kind, Even Twilight (Until the movies.. *shudders*) I don't know what it is. I just love the thought of Vampires existing. I like the ugly ones, the romantic ones, the emo ones. But real Vampires are the best. I guess its the thrill of danger. So if he drinks blood, he could possiblly be dangerous, and for some reason I enjoy that. Therefor, I hope he does(:

The illuminati a real vampire sucking dry so many soul and ressources
just look at the Madona super bowl satanic ritual with her baphomet gold crown
praying to the devil himself .. sacrifying so many innocent in their wars
they made every their pet or zombie with their TV brainwashing technic
Lady Gaga is another madona
did you know she recently took a blood bath (apparently human blood)

those vampires just dont have pointy teeths but they have the devil horns in their soul

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I don't believe in the Devil. And I don't define Vampires as posessed beings. Vampires are basically just more advanced Humans (to me).

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

I don't believe in the Devil. And I don't define Vampires as posessed beings. Vampires are basically just more advanced Humans (to me).

i dont believe in vampire like the ones in true blood
but damn i would like to date Jessica

made a thread a long time ago about vampires

Vampires get their teeth into US public

that mean im still open minded

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I find it very plausible for Vampires to be real.
And I've never seen True Blood, I said I like ALMOST all Vampires, I don't like TV Vampires, they're usually stupid.
edit on 7/5/2012 by Jordynlynn because: Adding info.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

I find it very plausible for Vampires to be real.
And I've never seen True Blood, I said I like ALMOST all Vampires, I don't like TV Vampires, they're usually stupid.
edit on 7/5/2012 by Jordynlynn because: Adding info.

Then you certainly dont like Twilight ..

me neither

First time i see someone who likes vampires but dont like any movie or tv series about them

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I just meant I don't care for the Vampires in the shows/movies. They usually are just crappy Vampires, so I try to refrain from watching them.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

I just meant I don't care for the Vampires in the shows/movies. They usually are just crappy Vampires, so I try to refrain from watching them.

Can you elaborate on vampires ?
im curious to hear your thoughs about them
thanks

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Very curious indeed. I've suspected the existence of a group such as this for a long time. Not only because of hints in films like Blade but also because of certain Blood Bank scandals that were quickly hushed up.

This thread comes very soon after a breaking news story of a vampire attack in Corpus Christi, Texas.

Officers met with the 16-year-old who was being treated at Driscoll Children’s Hospital after 11 p.m. The teen told police he was walking down Shoreline Boulevard when he accidentally bumped into a … man (who) attacked him, bit him on the neck, breaking the skin and ran off, police said. link

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonica_esoterica
Has anyone heard of these guys before?Strigoi Vii, human living vampires (HLV) they seem to be about "energy vampirism", and from what I gather adherents are not to be literal blood drinkers, they claim all euphamisms to drinking blood, refers strictly to energy/energy currents.

Their laws/bylaws appear to be called "The Black Veil" and are outlined here :

www.strigoivii.org...

Their official webpage is here

www.strigoivii.org...

and one of their esoteric text appears to be able to be purchased here, and along with this site is a preview of it.

www.lulu.com...

other books here

www.lulu.com...

Thought that this might be of some interest, as it is a secret society that I for one have not heard of in the past before, today.

ha ha, my little sister says the "strigoi" are from a teenie bopper book series, similar to twilight, i'm sure they let a book series be written about them. "the vampire academy"

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

What do you mean? Like how do I define such a creature? If so;
Usually pale, not all are allergic to the sun but they do get burned easier than a pure human, fangs dont need to all BAM LOOK I HAVE FANGS because Vampires don't feed the way they used to so eveloution took care of those, they're usually hyper-sensetive to their surroundings I.E. Feelings of other, thoughts, or one or more of the 5 senses are hightened, smarter than what their age is, and usually are stronger than they look but not made of steel, oh and they tend to be pessimists :3 (Excuse any spelling or grammar errors I'm lazy)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Most Online Today: 25. Most Online Ever: 63 (September 27, 2011, 12:12:48 PM)

Ya, very popular group.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
You do understand that having a website and open recruitment goes against the whole "secret" thing right? I don't see an official homepage for the Illuminati with open recruitment do you?

Well in all fairness just because certain secret societies have there own way of recruitment doesn't mean all have to have there recruitment process the same to make them secret.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join