It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire secret society, has anyone heard of these individuals?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of these guys before?Strigoi Vii, human living vampires (HLV) they seem to be about "energy vampirism", and from what I gather adherents are not to be literal blood drinkers, they claim all euphamisms to drinking blood, refers strictly to energy/energy currents.

Their laws/bylaws appear to be called "The Black Veil" and are outlined here :

www.strigoivii.org...

Their official webpage is here

www.strigoivii.org...

and one of their esoteric text appears to be able to be purchased here, and along with this site is a preview of it.

www.lulu.com...

other books here

www.lulu.com...

Thought that this might be of some interest, as it is a secret society that I for one have not heard of in the past before, today.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
You do understand that having a website and open recruitment goes against the whole "secret" thing right? I don't see an official homepage for the Illuminati with open recruitment do you?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I believe they were featured on either National Geographic or the History channel recently. Since they are a secret group they wouldn't want there story on one of regular networks where anyone can find out about them.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
You do understand that having a website and open recruitment goes against the whole "secret" thing right? I don't see an official homepage for the Illuminati with open recruitment do you?

If Freemasonry is fit to be on the secret society forums, I would wager that this is as well.There is an awful large amount of (legitimate) information available about Freemasonry, and what most would consider the secretive aspect of it, rituals,modes of recognition,grips,etc are found with relative ease on line.

These folks, on the other hand have very little openly known of them,I certainly don't see anything in depth about their rituals and magickal teachings anywhere online,though my search is far from exhaustive.( I plan to try to dig more about them up when I get a little more free time.

www.strigoivii.org...

V: The Covenant of Secrets

The Strigoi Vii is an open secret, hidden in plain sight.

Secrets both protect and bind Us. Our Mysteries are Our own and those who wish to explore them should seek them out alone, through personal initiative and action. As a sleight of hand magician would employ the principle of “hidden in plain sight,” so does the Living Vampyre.

Here are three examples of the Black Veil Covenant of Secrets:
First, take example from the Synod. Honor your Sorors’ and Fraters’ right of privacy, such as in respect to Their mundane identity. Never disclose any personal information to anyone, especially the mundane and even other Family members, without Their explicit permission. The only circumstance under which the Synod would disclose the mundane name and identity of any Strigoi Vii is if such information was required under the legal jurisdiction of the proper authorities.
Secondly, public discussion of Strigoi Vii and the Mysteries outside of the Sanctums, such as with the media, on social networking websites, in public, or with those not of the Blood is an obvious violation of this Covenant. At all times speak only for yourself and never represent the Family outside of the guidelines in the Quest without first consulting the Synod and gaining direct endorsement. Leave that to those select members of the Inner Circle who are properly trained in public relations. Supporting this Covenant furthers the Glamour and Our Mysteries.
Finally, and most importantly, never share or discuss the Sanguinomicon with someone who has not read it and had the opportunity to reflect upon its contents. Respect free will, and let Seekers gain the first impression of the Mysteries and formulate their opinion on their own.

And after that, you still deny that this is a secret society?They openly state that they have their own mysteries,and not to speak to the media,on social networking sites (myspace,etc) or in public.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanity Lost
I believe they were featured on either National Geographic or the History channel recently. Since they are a secret group they wouldn't want there story on one of regular networks where anyone can find out about them.

Thats interesting, you don't happen to recall the name of the episode off the top or your head do you?I remember a few months back watching something on vampires on the History channel it was about two hours long, and I know that they had something about people who believe themselves to be vampires,psychic vampirism, and I believe some lady that claimed to be a vampire high priestess, but I don't think that it was this group.Does that sound familiar to you, or was it a different program.

I know that there is a vampire church that I have run into in the past (I like to research out of the ordinary things) but it wasn't this group either.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
If they are secret and exist... uh, they aren't a secret anymore but maybe a profit centre that trolls a really disgusting site for vampire freaks (I was recently made aware of) looking for "young fresh meat". Thanx for the heads up... bad as SP's trolling.

Cheers,

Vic

[edit on 2-2-2008 by V Kaminski]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
If they are secret and exist... uh, they aren't a secret anymore but maybe a profit centre that trolls a really disgusting site for vampire freaks (I was recently made aware of) looking for "young fresh meat". Thanx for the heads up... bad as SP's trolling.

Cheers,

Vic

[edit on 2-2-2008 by V Kaminski]

Could you rephrase that or go into a little more detail please, I seem to be missing what you are getting at.What site are you alluding to that you have recently been made aware of?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I must say that i am NOT familiar with these "HLV". When i read this topic you did remind me of a hominus nocturna (vampire) topic that was on abovetopsecret.com a while ago. After a little while, hunting.

Melosivic was thought to of been a Vampire, and after he died his daughter had to hire body guards to protect his body from "Van helsings*".

Van Helsings ....

The Society was formed originally to combat a vampiric uprising in eastern Europe over a century ago. The Society originally had 7 members who upon tracking the vampires to their stronghold in a crumbing cemetery staged a daylight raid upon the fiends. Armed with swords, torches, wooden stakes, crosses, holy water, and wafers, the 7 members descended into the catacombs and spent the next several hours in a bloodbath that left 4 of the Society dead, 1 critically wounded and the surviving 2 badly injured. At the end of the "Day of Retribution" the hunters had slain over 30 vampires.

i belive that the chances of Hominus nocturna actully existing are very high, it could simply be a fork in the road of evolution. With all the facts, and myths, that suround Eastern Europe.

Dorian Gray

*No relation to the movie 'Van Helsing' from 2004

[edit on 3-2-2008 by Dorian Gray]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I thought you were talking about the Dark Brotherhood.. which is indeed a secret vampire society. Perhaps I have said too much. I probably shouldn't mention the Black Hand

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by corey1337
I thought you were talking about the Dark Brotherhood.. which is indeed a secret vampire society. Perhaps I have said too much. I probably shouldn't mention the Black Hand

I suppose I should ask if you are playing around with me and talking about the dark brotherhood in the Vampire the Masquerade/World of Darkness rpg, or in the Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion PC game, and are trying to be funny, or if you are serious and talking about something (purportedly) in real life.If you are lets hear more.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonica_esoterica

Thats interesting, you don't happen to recall the name of the episode off the top or your head do you?

The only thing I remember is the group's leader was a man in his twenties with long dark wavy hair.

I haven't found any clue as to which channel this was on.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Do you think it is a bit odd that you have to buy their book before you can become a member of this Secret Society. I thought the purpose of a secret was to pass it down through members whom usually pass through some form of rites or ritual not sold on the internet.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
Do you think it is a bit odd that you have to buy their book before you can become a member of this Secret Society. I thought the purpose of a secret was to pass it down through members whom usually pass through some form of rites or ritual not sold on the internet.

Wow, times must be really hard, even for vampires but they also have to make a living somehow.

I wonder if they pay for blood donations.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
The Strigoi Vii do indeed exist...and we are many. Our secrets are hidden in plain sight which makes it easier to hide. We allow the mundane world to see only what we want you to see. There are several types of living vampire today. We do not feed rapaciously and only wish to be left alone. Discretion is of the utmost importance to us.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Hopefully these guys don't glitter in the sunlight - would make it MUCH harder to stay incognito ;p

But to answer your question, I have never heard of this group before. I personally don't believe Vampires exist. at all. But hey, if they do, they have done a good job of making people think they don't. Plus they would have alot of teenage girls to answer to if they ever did reveal themselves!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bkaust

Yeah, the Goth lifestyle'd be so suburbia without ersatz vampirism. Gives 'em an aura of danger to the buddingly rebellious teenage sensibility.

Thanks Master Quin for digging up a 2-years-dead necrothread. How apropos. :

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Sigh.... I seriously doubt that this is a secret society and I have stumbled on it before so nah not really a secret society

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by corey1337

Are you serious or joking? If you're serious, I would really like to speak with you.

I know someone who has had dreams about The Dark Brotherhood (nothing pertaining to any games) and the society was ruled by something called the Black Hand. If you are serious I would really really like to talk to you.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Its more or less impossible to be frightened of a Goth tho I think.....quick run the goth vamps are coming

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Haha, I must agree with you there!
But a real Vampire? Scary.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join