It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what we must do to achieve world peace and a higher consciousness.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This will sound insane and I know most people will scoff at this (if not everyone), but it's the truth. The basic idea is we have to ditch the Gregorian calendar that Pope Gregory XIII enforced upon all civilisations and embrace the Thirteen Moon 28-day calendar. The Gregorian calendar marked the beginning of the mass deception of humanity and the loss of the advanced knowledge of the ancient civilisations such as Mayan's and their completely accurate Calendars. Anyway here's the link it's a bit of a long read, but worth it.

www.tortuga.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It's not the only thing we should do, but it is definitely important.

There are 13 moons in the natural cyclical year, and we have been robbed of that natural system.

If you ask me, ANY decree given by the Vatican and imposed on society is of sinister intent (historically, the Vatican has a towering series of impositions on our civilization).

Disconnecting us from the natural timeline of this Earth was one of the greatest deceptions they ever achieved. To this day people ask themselves, where did the time go? It's dark already? God I hate getting up in the morning, etc. etc.

We should ask ourselves, why do I hate the clock so much? Why do I feel like my life is slipping away or being stolen from me? Why am I never waking up with the sunrise and experiencing the best part of the day (pre-dawn)? Because to have that aspect of your life in order would be profoundly helpful to your state of your mind, your spirituality etc. And if there's anything the Vatican does NOT want the modern person to have, it is a well balanced, spiritual and physical life. So they disconnect us.

Oh it's happening in so many ways, and the calendar is just one. Very glad you brought this up, good thread, starred flagged etc.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Why would the vatican want the people to be sick spiritually? is it so they will flock to them and give them money thus power?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
Why would the vatican want the people to be sick spiritually? is it so they will flock to them and give them money thus power?

Bullseye. The International bankers along with the Vatican (who they can be traced to) have all the power and the money in the world and have robbed us of our advanced knowledge of the way of life ever since they enforced the ridiculously stupid Gregorian calendar upon the world and they have all this knowledge from the ancient civilisations hidden away in a library (in the vatican I think or secret societies). As NewWorldOver stated it's not the only thing we need to do, but it is important and probably has to be the starting point unless we're all going to be miraculously saved in 2012, (which I'm actually pretty sure we will be), but ofcourse I can't be certain so that would mean this is the only other thing that will save mankind else we're all #ed NWO, police state etc...

[edit on 3-2-2008 by Phazon]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Wow switching to the natural time calendar would be quite something, and a feat to behold!

I find it interesting that the calendar we have adopted is for all intese purposes, the 'business calendar'. I think it's essentially based around the seasons, when crops can be grown and sold.

If time is a man-made phenomenon then I definitely see how it could be used to manipulate us through different methods of keeping time.

I've pulled myself away from our regular calendar as much as possible. I still use it for business purposes. But for the most part it doesn't have much use for me. All a year means is that we have done one revolution around the sun...

I try to keep up with the 13 moon calendar, but I'm not as diligent as I should be with it. I find it quite interesting though and it does make more sense as a method of keeping time. I have no idea how we would get everyone to switch over, but it would be quite something... I mean come on, our whole current calendar system is based around the birth date of Jesus. That just seems ludicrous to me...

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Phazon

This is nature's calendar.

Our bodies have circadian rhythms that are in tune with the moon cycle. Why do you think women have 28 day 'period' cycles?

It is no coincidence.

We have been using an artificial calendar for such a long time. Before the Gregorian it was the Julian, another Roman calendar. Before that, another Roman calendar.

The majority of humans have not paid heed to their body's rhythms for some time now.

Indigenous cultures have by and large accepted the Gregorian as their calendar as well, and lost their own connection with reality.

We are living in a false world...And by reconnecting with nature much will come back in synchronization.

However, as another poster stated, this is not all we can do. There is much more.

Go back to the land...

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I agree completely. The lunar system leans towards the basic patterns of nature, which the human thought process is, in part, controlled by. It's really quite logical that it would further human growth, if only by keeping us in-tune with nature's timing.

top topics

join