It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New advanced Weather prediction system unveiled

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

New advanced Weather prediction system unveiled

www.msnbc.msn.com

PUNXSUTAWNEY, Pa. - Brace yourself for more wintry weather. Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow Saturday, leading the groundhog to forecast six more weeks of winter.

The rodent was pulled from his stump by members of the Punxsutawney Groundhog Club Inner Circle, top-hat- and tuxedo-wearing businessmen who carry out the tradition.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Has the Government been keeping this secret technology from us? What other programs are being kept secret?

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
HAHAHAHA really funny dude....

Global Warming has nothing on Phil.

But there is a secret weather prediction system - and I have it...it's called 2 surgically repaired knees. Throbbing = cold. Pain = wet and cold. Swollen = hot. Swollen and pain = hot and wet.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I am curious as to how accurate this has been over the years. Anybody know?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
From what I have heard, he has been pretty consistant, but pretty consistant is better then 50%.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent Styx

With all the money being thrown around to study Global Warming, I wonder if there could be some grant $ available to study this. Hmmm Pennsylvania in February, I better take my Carhartts. I don't know if I could take hearing Sonny and Chers "I got you Babe" every morning at 6 a.m. over and over like Bill Murray though.

top topics

join