It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palm Reading and 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I’ve been to two palm readers in my life. Both were spur of the moment events, done with friends with me, almost as a dare, and I never put much credence in them. But they both did say two things similar to me—the rest was crap. They both said I would live a very long time; apparently I have an extremely long life line. They also said I would have a significant change in my life and after the change I would be extremely well off. Oddly, that major change has happened (or is happening) in my life and things are turning around. And for the first time in 10 years, I thought about those two palm readers predicting that. Amazing? Maybe, who knows.

Anyway, I was thinking that if 2012 is coming up and there is going to be massive destruction and death (as so many are predicting), wouldn’t people’s lifelines reflect that? Wouldn’t most people have a short life line? Or virtually everyone have some indication of something radical changing their lives? But nobody I’ve ever talked to who’s had their palm read can say that. How come? Do we believe the wild predictions coming fast and furious now? Or the readings we get from the palm reader down the street? Seems to me, if we are going to believe what the palm readers predict about us, there isn’t going to be much death or significant lifestyle change as a result of 2012. So no worries… right?

Anyone out there with a palm that says they have some radical change "in their future"?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
That's because 2012 isn't the end of the world, it's a shift into a higher consciousness that is happening as we speak.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Phazon

What does higher consciousness mean to you? How is this happening now? How do you explain this ?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
i am enlightened ever since....i think im past the 2012 conscious thingy..so im good!

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
If the end of the world is in 2012, then you will have lived for ever.

"ever" ended, and you will be gone. that's my take on Palmisty.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempeWhat does higher consciousness mean to you? How is this happening now? How do you explain this ?

Governments are failing us, our industrialized consumer lifestyle is failing us, our food supply is failing us.

People are suddenly getting very tired of the current paradigm and looking for change. People are waking up. We've become digital, online, global. We are carving a new existence within cyberspace, and creating online global movements which are literally changing the consciousness of the world.

I think all of this is what 2012 is about. Paradigm change. Consciousness change. Living more in tune with the big picture...

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
It is a new level of consciousness, discussed here in some depth:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The point is, if there was ANY truth to the 2012 rumors, there would be other signs of it. Like people predicting it such as palm readers, etc.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
who was the person that made up the lifeline on our palms??? my grandfather has the smallest lifeline i have ever seen but yet he is 84 years old??? i think the lifeline thing is a joke... i do not belive that 2012 is not the end of the world anymore... too much history channell will make you believe that... i believe it is the beginning to all of us getting in touch with our spirituality... and i believe we are living in the worst times right now,,,

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Palm reading is total BS. It was probably just a coincidence that they said a couple of things that were the same.

What happens if you're born with no arms or hands? How does palm reading work on those occasions?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phazon
That's because 2012 isn't the end of the world, it's a shift into a higher consciousness that is happening as we speak.

Yep

Some can sense the changes taking place, some cannot which by no means you are less than because you cannot see the shift taking place. Simply means you haven't been activated just yet.

Its kind of fun being weird and being recognized as weird. To be honest with you I'm kind of glad I was not succesful in this phase of temporal.
Persona, Ego etc.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
to start off, if one lives in a developed nation, the chances of survival and long life increases dramatically. such a generalization can easily be predicted, especially since no one is going to come back to the palm reader and say the reader is a liar...because they wouldn't know the palm reader was lying until they already died.

it's like when you buy a used, dark green van. you don't notice everyone else who has them until you have one. same with these palm readings. it's almost like YOU fulfill the predictions or then look for ways for it to be right.

but as to the 2012 predictions, i do not think it'll be the end of the world either. it's not about death but about true life.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
2012 is a shift in consciousness to a higer vibration. Vibrations shape our world and the reason why 2012 is so important is becuase the 'scare-mongerers' out there painting a picture of complete devastation are portraying a possible option if the world continues to live on this dense vibration of fear that we all propagated by through the likes of the tube (i.e the news and newspapers focussing on dividing people through fear).

Through feeding our materialistic, ego driven mind we are cultivating a selfish, unnatural and false consciousness that will not be able to withstand the increase in vibrations as we come close towards 2012. As a result, in my opinion, the negative experiences and acts of mankind create further ripples of consciousness that are vibrations that shape the environment, magnetic fields, planetray movement and climate change. 2012 is a junction - we could go either way and as thoughts create matter literally through perception and quantum mechanics is proving this right now, we literally are creating our universe as we go along. That means we need to wake up and tune in to the frequencies hitting our planet now so that we can evolve smoothly through the evolution and this smooth transition will then result in smoother ripples out to our universe and smoother climate changes - all is one and one is all - we are part of everything and everything is part of us - we are just fractals!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
If you want the truth visit :

healrite.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Think about what you're saying. You said that both palm people claimed that you would go through a major change. They both said that because it's what all con artists say like astrologers and psychics etc.. They say it because it's a vague statement that pertains to anyone. Who goes through life never experiencing a geat change? That's what life is for cryin out loud! It's about experiencing joy, pain and constant change. There's nothing in what they said except that it reinforces the fact that they all say the same vague BS. The reason that palm readers dont allude to 2012 is because both concepts are incorrect. Theres no money in it for the clairvoyant to tell you that you're going to die... right?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jupiter869
[mo
how can you base anything off of a palm reading? a palm reading means absoulutely nothing.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
My girlfriend read my palm once, she said I would have death follow me werever I went. she said I would be killed in a plane crash.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by El Macho

Just wondering if you're still with us macho? Hope you didn't die in a crash.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Phazon

What do you mean by this statement? I certainly don't see anything happening. Can you define this so I can understand what you are referring to?

new topics

top topics

join