It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien transmission

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Eh sounds to me like ever more "Cosmic Brother" newage warm and fuzzy bs.
But that is just my opinion.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
This is one of several threads I've seen in the last couple weeks dealing with a
hoax whereby:
1. The hoax has been either PROVEN or,
2. The hoax has been ADMITTED BY THE PERPETRATORS,
yet people reply "I think this could be real", or "I still think there's something to this."

Good Lord, no wonder con men, swindlers and cult leaders can always find
a sucker. Some people don't deny ignorance. They embrace it.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Hello, first I would like to apologize about my English, I can read but I don’t Write so good. I’m a long time ats reader.

I am a UFO believer, if they are from outer space or if are they special government projects I really don’t know. I look everyday for answers I don’t have. I had 2 personal experiences with "ufo subject". When I was young I saw a huge black silent UFO floating low above the buildings. I stopped the car en other car stopped behind me... we looked to the object and when it gone we back to the car an go with our life without a single word... this always disturbed me.

The second thin Was a "ASHSTAR SHERAM TAPE" .. a received the k7 record whit a message about 18 minutes that says the same things and more than the English record. According to my friend he was recording a music and when he was to hear that was the message.

I tried to find the tape...and I think is in my mother house... I searched the net and I found exactly the same record in MP3 format... the only difference whit my tape is the song in the beginning... the guy who put this record on the net was trying to record Beatles I think.

If someone could inform if ATS member proven the hoax like lw2525 said and informed me about the Hoax i would appreciate, because this always disturb me . More now than I discover the existence of the same message in other language.

Thanks

CZ

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CZBR51
If someone could inform if ATS member proven the hoax like lw2525 said and informed me about the Hoax i would appreciate, because this always disturb me . More now than I discover the existence of the same message in other language.

Finding the same message in another language only means, that these people are translating it, to spread their cult to other countries.

For them, this is not a hoax, because they actually believe it.

They call it channeling, and think that the aliens are talking through them, when in fact the "messages" come from their own disturbed minds.

The UFO you saw has nothing to do with the Ashtar Command.

This cult is just using UFO sightings and other occurences, trying to make them their own, by saying it's the Ashtar Command UFOs or that they somehow caused something to happen.

They always do this, with pretty much everything, whenever they can.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join