It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If UFOs are real

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Personally I do believe that aliens exist. The reason I have to believe they do is that the universe is such a big place that it is small minded to think human beings are the only living creatures around.

However, people are so often faking pictures and movies that many people don't believe in UFOs. Regardless of the question whether you believe or not, my question is why there has been no clear evidence of UFOs so far.

These days there are so many people around having high end cameras that should be capable of clearly recording UFO observations.

So my question to my fellow ATS members is to show me clear evidence from this century, so not some foggy pictures from the 70s, that proves all the claims and make short work of all the skeptics.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

What would be the fun of being here if we could see them elsewhere?

Dont get me wrong I do share your frustration, but at the same time I involve myself in other UFO research topics other than waiting for that clear and irrefutable pic that would settle the matter once and for all.

There is so much more to this topic than pics and videos,IMHO.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
However, people are so often faking pictures and movies that many people don't believe in UFOs. Regardless of the question whether you believe or not, my question is why there has been no clear evidence of UFOs so far.

These days there are so many people around having high end cameras that should be capable of clearly recording UFO observations.

So my question to my fellow ATS members is to show me clear evidence from this century, so not some foggy pictures from the 70s, that proves all the claims and make short work of all the skeptics.

Hi Mdv2, as a fellow ATS member I will gladly want to share you my opinion.

No matter how foggy or sharp the image, picture or video footage is, from the cavemen paintings until today, there is no image, picture, video footage whatever what will be accepted by the disbelievers as definite proof.
For them they are from moment one all faked, period.
Look what happened with the crystal-clear Billy Meier pictures.
Even when you show them NASA footage, they say, dust, ice particles nothing else.

So in my opinion, with images, footage how good and real they [not all] are you can’t make short work of all the skeptics.
Even evidence in the form of dozens of credible witness testimonies is not good enough, they don’t / won’t / can’t except it.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
It's really difficult to go on and post a bunch of pictures here. The best thing for you to do is: search the board here, and use search engines to find some good photographs yourself.

I don't wan to convince you about the reality of the UFO's. It's a sad fact that there always have been pranksters making up stories and forgering pictures, and this damages the reputation of the genuine proof and people everywhere. It's the same with ghosts, bigfoot, loche ness monster, seances,...Some folks just dont care about what their prank can do to the entire community.

You just have to find your own stuff that you call 'proof'.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

The proliferation of hoaxes has damaged the study of UFOs, without question. And with the advent of bigger and smarter software programes, we are going to see even more convincing footage, all of it made in some spotty oikes bedroom just for a laugh. And who knows, maybe some of it will be produced on Government offices as disinformation.

We have to be prepared for that.

However, hoaxing will not stop real people filming real, anomalous, blurry lights in the sky. It won't stop real people seeing UFOs. And one day the holy grail of footage will emerge.

Of course, it will be called CGI.

In the mean time, try doing a search for NASA shuttle footage. Not all of them, in my opinion, are of UFOs, but some are definitely of extremely unusual objects. The ones taken above thunderstorms in particular are amazing. If you haven't seen them be prepared, they'll addle your brain.

top topics

join