It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the NWO may kill us all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Many have concerned that the NWO are planning to wipe out a vast amount of the human population.Many realize that we are too many and it poses problems to the environment, drying resources and most importantly: population control. Our leaders certainly know that we can't sustain this growth, why aren't they saying anything? I think some know what is coming and are simply waiting.
IF a population cleansing will happen, it is not going to be through legislations or nuclear wars but a more subtle deadly virus and not enough vaccines. No one would be to blame for such attacks. The perfect date for such attack would be 21/12/2012, because so many of us expect something bad to come but we are expecting something from the skies, not our governments.
Yes they must kill us and emerge heroes rather than murderers if they want to keep their grip on power.

Ancient mayan predictions may not be credible enough for you, but human greed and cruelty is.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I've always thought that if they did something like that it would be something like the West Nile virus. For instance the increase in and the restoring of wetlands all across the country every year boggles my mind when you think of the outbreak and dangers of the West Nile virus. Every summer you'll see local news stories on why to empty any container in your yard that might be a breeding grounds for mosquitos yet they acquire and restore thousands of acres of breeding grounds across the country!

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
my monies on something really scary like ebola, u know, lets make em really suffer, scare the bejesus out of them, and then lets watch em suffer and final final lets wipe out double the amount, cause as u know us coporations we love to double everything we do and not just profits.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
wow !!!
flying a Cessna over a large city and unleashing
millions of west nile infected mosquitoes
should do the trick.

Heck, all you'd need to do that is a Cessna
and a 55 gallon container
and a million infected mosquitoes

and who's the real terrorist ???

whomever the government wants to blame it on

it's scary to think