It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A feeling of doom coming!!!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by paladin1852

How do we prepare?
I've been stocking up on canned food and water.
I really don't know why I'm doing this.
It's just a strong feeling that I've had for about a year now.
There are some things that we can never prepare for.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
All these sarcastic people!

What a complete and utter shame

The OP was simply reflecting his thoughts for others to comment on.

He wasnt claiming to have psychic abilities or seeing the future, simply was sharing his thoughts on the matter.

What a shame people, what a shame!

If you want my thoughts.......

You are 100% right....Something big and life changing is on the way.......Millions of people I believe can feel this coming.

We unlike cattle and sheep can do something about it, the only thing is

WHAT!!!!!!!

My brother and I were talking about this, he pointed something out that I would like to share with others......

If the NWO is upon us, and we all know it is.......New Zealand sn't part of the NWO domination map. Its almost like they left out Australia and New Zealand all together.

If CHIT hits the fan, I am moving there!

Good luck people!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
If you look in the right places you will always find doom right around the corner.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Originally posted by SpiritBlaze
Before that it was september 11 2001, weeks before, I kept seeing the number 911 whenever I looked at the time. Not just somethimes but every freaking time! yet again I told my girlfriend and some friends that something crappy was gonna go down on sept 11!

It's called observational bias. If Sept 11 had come and gone without anything happening, you may never have retro-actively noticed the coincidences, or would have written it off. It happens to the best of all. The same thing applies to these feelings of doom; if they go away without anything bad happening, no one notices.

Also, and I do not for this to sound condescending, but how is your health? Sometimes, medical problems or illnesses first present themselves as anxiousness or a feeling of impending doom. If it continues, I'd recommend seeing a physician.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by SaviorComplex]

...These so called coincidences happened before Sept 11. Observational bias is a valide arguement. But, try to understand. I noticed and was fully aware (before Sept 11) of these coincidences! Imagine if every time you looked at the time it would display 9:11. Now, imagine this happening every day for a couple of weeks! The first few times for ya might be funny but, after awhile...

My Health is A-O.K. These feelings dont effect my logical thinking. Everyone has emotions and feelings. Everyone reacts to there invironment in unique ways...Anyways thx for your concern...

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I can absolutely guarantee that at least 99 percent of the people reading my message will be dead within 100 years, and many of you, including myself, will be dead long before then. DEAD!

Doom, doom. Yes, we're all doomed. We're always doomed.

It has been determined, however, if you want to decrease that feeling of doom one good way to do it is to stop watching the news. You'll feel much better.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
reply to post by paladin1852

How do we prepare?
I've been stocking up on canned food and water.
I really don't know why I'm doing this.
It's just a strong feeling that I've had for about a year now.
There are some things that we can never prepare for.

No one knows if something is going to happen or not. But I have always beleived in being prepared. I grew up on the southern New Jersey shore areas, and you always had to be prepared for hurricanes, ice storms, nor-easters(winter hurricane), and flooding. I now live in the mountains in Kentucky and it is a complete different set of variables.

I would say that you look at the area that you live in and look at the kind of hazards there are in your area. If your area is prone to flooding, tornadoes, hurricanes, earth quakes, or any other kind of natural disasters your area could be affected from, and incline your supplies to handle the possible disaster.

It is always good to keep stocked up on basic supplies, such as flashlights, batteries, water, blankets, matches, medical supplies, non-perishable foods, a battery operated am/fm radio, a couple of good knives(something that can handle alot of abuse). You can also go to government sites such as www.fema.gov, and they have premade lists for different types of survival kits. You can also run searches on the internet and look up sites on survival, primative living, urban survival and just about every topic that you can think of.

Another thing to think about, is if you are planning to rough it out at home, or go looking for a smaller town to go to, or go bush(national forest, wilderness area). If you do not decide to stay at home, you will have to keep your supplies to a movable size and weight(usually, as much supplies as your car or truck will carry). I live in a very mountanous area, with alot of national forest areas, natural springs, and natural resources, so my wife and I will go bush if something ever did happen. So we have to keep our supplies light and moveable and rely on natural resources. In the event of a natural disaster, we have enough supplies to last for a few months at home.

If you plan to leave your area, make sure you know what roads that you want to take, and alot of times if you take a major road or highway, you may not be able to get through, so always have a backup route.

The last main area to cover is, are there any man made devices in your area, such as nuclear power plant, chemical or biological hazards or a weapons disposal area, and read up on the possible effects of a leak or meltdown. I live 68 miles from a chemical weapon disposal area, and the main chemical stored there is "Mustard Gas". Mustard gas is an air born agent, so you will have to get a gas mask to protect your lungs, and it will also severely burn your skin, so you would need some heavy clothing to protect you from exposure.

The best thing that I could ever tell anyone, is to go camping, and not in a motor home or a cabin, but use a TENT! Some people refer to it as "primative camping." This will help you build skills to help you survive, and give you alittle taste of ruffing it. Read everything that you can get a hold of on emergency prepardness, camping, and survival. The internet is also a great resource.

I hope I have not overwelmed you. But, I wanted to answer your questions as best I can. If you have, any more questions, or need clarification, please reply back, and I wil do my best to answer.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I will venture to say that what you are feeling is anxiety from cognitive dissonance. That is what you are being told to believe daily, verses what is actual reality doesn't match. unconsciously you register conflicting data, but consciously you go with what you have been told.

The powers that be don't want you to know, or to ask questions or start poking around. They would rather that you stay entertained, take your medicine, watch the ball games, go shopping, and use your credit cards. You don't need to know, and unless you start doing some serious research you won't know. You will continue to feel anxiety and a sense of doom and vote for the candidates that will continue to profit from the control system currently set up.

These are some very dirty times, with some very dirty souls running things and they want to continue to control you. Are you going to continue to let them?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

i have felt panicky and jumpy for two wks now with no explanation. this is making me crazy! my husband is deployed and i wonder if he is ok or my family or hell! i dunno what but i am feeling freaking electricity in the air...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
These feelings that come, are in actuality quite natural.

Probably just constipation.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Some of you people are insane. You all keep thinking you are going to die. The MAJORITY of YOU are going to LET yourself DIE willingly because you didn't stand up for yourself.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join