It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All you need is within you.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Transformation, its what it is, does not need explaining, or defining but holds the key, should you wish to open the door, loved the point of 2012, and how its not a disaster, its a transformation, am indeed working on mine, happily, transformation and keep in your centre, what else can one say..one more time this time slowly trans..form..ation.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Precisely! Glad to see more people are seeing through a clear mind.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Absolute fanatical paranoid nonsense. I read, literally, HUNDREDS of doomsday prophesies, this looks like some1 looking for attention. Also, the reference to polar shift further proves that this is stupid.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Yes, it is very simple. Seems to me that a lot of people just don't think this applies to themselves, but it does. Everyone has to realize that at the very least they control their own actions. No matter what was done to you, you're the one who decides what you do. You're one that seeks forgiveness or seeks vengeance. Turn the other cheek, or an eye for an eye.... which will it be?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WraothAscendant
reply to post by SolPower

What he forgets to take into account though, is some peoples hearts are filled with only hate, or sorrow, or pain, or a combination of those and other things.
Their hearts are hardly in any condition to be listened to.

Hate is not in the heart, it is in the mind. It is a filter that all energies pass through. In life, through our choices, we attracted more and more filters, some bad, some worse. The heart is pure energy. the filters are what contaminates. Hate, envy, jealousy, they are all filters.

We must address and remove those filters so that the heart may have an open pathway through us. Then we will become...

AAC

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Hate is a blockage of energies, a stagnation if you will.

If all channels of energy are open, nothing is held back, and 'love' is free to exist.

When a negative cycle starts to repeat, the channels are filled up with 'platelets' that slow down the movement of energy.

I would consider it 'vibration.'

The slower the vibration, the less light the being carries.

The less light, the greater ignorance.

The greater ignorance, the greater propensity towards hate and darkness.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

Well, you believe in the NWO do you not? You come in here and ridicule the OP yet you have no problems believing in the NWO? Hypocrisy!
Quite being a negative person and start traveling towards the positive energy.
This world already has enough negative people, we do not need more.

By the way OP thank you for coming to ATS with this, I hope this will clarify all
the 2012 death and destruction. Instead of death and destruction, there will be a new beginning. This speaker is not trying to sell a book or sell a movie, but he is trying to get everyone to drop our old habits and begin a new.

Thank you for the inspiration!

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

There are lots of ways to say it. It's blaten the laws of attraction & Abraham & Slomen, etc.

I like the way Henry Ford put it... "Whether you think you can or can't you are right!" ( Shouldn't have used quotations may be off by a word or two ) The point remauns the same our hearts and mind's perception of them create our individual realities.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by coven

Well we do live in a complex world.
We are complex beings.
Complexity pushes an organism to become stronger.
I do try to keep things simple but I think simplicity in everything is rather like purity in everything, otherwords not possible.
I adapt to whatever conditions I am faced with.
Though I prefer to follow the K.I.S.S. policy. (Keep It Simple Stupid)

[edit on 2-2-2008 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
and this is my first post...

Greetings, fellow Truth-seekers.

All You Need Is Within You.

True...the inner light which brings forth our consciousness is Consciousness. Being "enlightened" means that you have become an agreeable being, at peace with All. BUT we live in a chaotic universe (dimensional vibratorial frequency) and that chaos will manifest in and through beings who know NOT of the source and who live in blind ignorance of the simplistic complex simplicity of that which IS. These disagreeable beings have been influencing and controlling world events since the beginning, and their devestating reach and effect are becoming far more obvious to more and more discerning human beings at this point in "time".

You must have peace of self in order to properly understand, overstand, interact with and enjoy the events and potential experiences unfolding all around you. You can't control all of the madness, confusion and heartbreakingly pitiful (but quite entertaining at times) ignorance in the world...but you can control YOU and how YOU interact with and affect/effect the Physical. That's all the God-like power I need.

Be the antenna. (inside joke)

I'll Be around.

--J.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLearnedAmerican

Congrats on your first post man.
And its a good one even.
Did better than I with that one.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I believe it is important for each of us to rid ourselves the sense of individuality, it creates a feeling of isolation and disconnectedness. We as a species share a collective Consciousness which we are able to communicate via thoughts and feelings which are instantaneous. All lies and deception will no longer exist, only truth, love and wisdom.

The concept of Power has contaminated our minds, influenced our beliefs, so much as to separate us into submission and believing we are enemies of our own. Divide and Conquer. The weak and fearful group together to become ultimate, but notice they are still fearful.

It's good to know there are clear, level headed and aware people in here.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Moegli

I enjoy being a individual thank you.
But I also enjoy being a tolerant of others individual.

Collective + me = oh hell no

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WraothAscendant

No one can take away your identity, but it's really important to know we are one and the same.

ED: take away the part of individuality that usually leads to greed and the obsession of want, the feeling of satisfying oneself rather than others. The only part of individuality that stays is that you are you.

[edit on 2-2-2008 by Moegli]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Moegli

But you just got through telling me I should leave my individuality?
Anyrate.
This is hardly the place for such a debate.
Feel free to U2U me if you so wish.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I just hope and pray that a change will happen Dec 2012. This world is in a madhouse already and if we don't act swiftly we just might not make it till then. I found the story most interesting. Better than what I use to hear of doom and gloom.
Peace to all

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

It seems the only words left out are "Truth, Faith and Belief." Somethings that I had lost years ago. I found out in an instant that all of these things are there for us now to use in our daily lives. They are all complicated until you reach the other arena, where when blended you find the meaning of living. Not life, living.

[edit on 2/3/08 by TEMELUCHUS]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TEMELUCHUS

It seems the only words left out are "Truth, Faith and Belief." Somethings that I had lost years ago. I found out in an instant that all of these things are there for us now to use in our daily lives. They are all complicated until you reach the other arena, where when blended you find the mean of living. Not life, living.

The true form of love encompasses these three words.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
To be honest with you all; I think most of you here that have posted are paranoid schizophrenics.

With the bombardment of all this light and dark war vs. thinking that you actually have choice and aren't just an action and reaction of your environment either way you put it... you've given me a good laugh

I personally envy the darkness, if there were only light I would never know what it was. =)

Contrast, embrace it, it's existence. Trust me, you won't be a contradiction you'll just know everything and nothing.

BTW, the poetic verses of Jesus about the "heart" is way out of date. No one single thing "thinks or feels", it's all interconnected. To K.I.S.S.: your heart does not think, nor does it feel, it's an organ that pumps blood... the brain controls the heart and without the brain it would not work as without the heart the brain would not work; so who really controls who?
There is none. Jesus was just using metaphors and poetry. Think on your own.

The world may or may not be destroyed one day... so what? No singular definite material state is eternal, though we can have it appear to be.

[edit on 3-2-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
To be honest with you all; I think most of you here that have posted are paranoid schizophrenics.

With the bombardment of all this light and dark war vs. thinking that you actually have choice and aren't just an action and reaction of your environment either way you put it... you've given me a good laugh

I personally envy the darkness, if there were only light I would never know what it was. =)

Contrast, embrace it, it's existence. Trust me, you won't be a contradiction you'll just know everything and nothing.

BTW, the poetic verses of Jesus about the "heart" is way out of date. No one single thing "thinks or feels", it's all interconnected. To K.I.S.S.: your heart does not think, nor does it feel, it's an organ that pumps blood... the brain controls heart and without the brain it would not work as without it the heart the brain would not work; so who really controls who?
There is none. Jesus was just using metaphors and poetry. Think on your own.

I'm not sure what your getting at here? Are you saying that great teachers of the past are outdated?

The world may or may not be destroyed one day... so what? No singular definite material state is eternal, though we can have it appear to be.

Your right, except that energy is eternal - and are we not energy in an altered state?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join