It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goverment Wall Project?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I was told of a project the Gov had dabbled in about a possible "solar panel wall" to be constructed in space. This was, in theory, large enough to block approx 5% of the suns rays in particular areas, like the Anartic, to reverse, or offset, the effects of global warming. I was told this by a family member who is in the US Navy. Has anyone heard of this, and if so, is it a feasible idea? When you begin to think about it, it does make sense, or it does to me at least..

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by theQuest

btw, where should i actually be posting these topics? The layout of this board is kinda confusing!

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
ya i heard about this ! its actuely called "The Plasma Wall"
Basically It Gives U The Power Of The Sun On Earth !

they managed to work it out only for 3 seconds and then its shut down dude to high usage or something

as for where u should post this well i dont know

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Is the "Plasma Wall" used to magnify the power of the sun? What I was told was there would be a huge wall of panels that would block the sun out over parts of the Anartic and several other places that would actually lower the temperature, reversing the global warming currently happening. The "Plasma Wall" sounds like it would magnify it. Or maybe I am reading it wrong...Anyhow, thanks for an answer, I was beginning to think no one had even found my post

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
dont worry bro

umm from where i heard that this wall wont lower the temp inside the earth ! the whole purpose of this "plasma walla" is to actuely give u the power of the sun on earth ... by that i mean an external power source !
thats why big corp's are intrested in this project cuz well less money expenses and so go on !

we can still not know the whole purpose of this "plasma wall" but the things i told u were more confirmed by some source's

for any questions im more than glad to help u out if possible

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
cool....please, post what you can on it! I have never thought of it used like that, but it does make sense. We need to start using solar and wind power in as many applications as possible.

How big did you hear they were going to build it? Is it still in the works?

top topics

join