It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lackland AFB, 1973 Inoculations....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The Captain, my friend was a Air Force Captain. In 1973 he was given a series of injections using a air injection device to inoculate for various viral strains that were required for overseas deployment.

The result of these injections was a pathogen that resembles Hepatitis C and Leukemia. Proven fatal in the predominantly 54-56 year age range.

The US government has paid out very few settlements (if any) involved with this fatal disability, that has affected thousands of USAF personnel.

This fatal disease that has originated in defective equipment or improper training been used on our Armed Forces personnel. Seemingly surrounding USAF personnel in general, Specifically Lackland Air Force Base.

Is there any other information on this disease or any other members or people that you know about this subject?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Seems like there would be more info on this. I would think the American Legion would have some info for you. Has this been posted on ATS, or just BTS. I listened to an interview that George Noory did with an Air Force nurse Joyce Riley who discussed this very topic, although it was relating to Gulf War vets. Here is some of that interview.

Part 1
www.youtube.com...

Part 2
www.youtube.com...

Part3
www.youtube.com...

Part 4
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I have heard nothing of this. If anything does come of this I surely would like to no. I received a barrage of injections near this time at Lackland AFB. Truly, is this for real?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
it is really odd to me too. He is in general a very good guy and quite intelligent. I suggested that he create an account here and post this himself to find the answer. He did create an account and spent some time around here but being the staunch republican that he is and being wary of his job he decided that he didn't want to post here anymore. But watching him is interesting to me because some days if he works too long when he comes home you would swear that he has been hitting the bottle but he hasn't.

This thing has me buffaloed cause there is like 0 information available on the internet about it but he has to go to the VA hospital quite often because of it.

DamnedDirtyApes that was interesting but it's not quite the same I don't think cause it was in his opinion the inoculations and the improper use of the device that caused the disease to begin with. I have heard of this air gun like injection method before but I don't know what to look up to find more information on it.

new topics

top topics

join