It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next US president is selected!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I think Obama should win with the popular vote...
...but...
That means nothing! lol.

I think the NWO will be easier for us to spot if Hilary wins,
think about it:
Bush, Clinton, Clinton, Bush, Bush.... Clinton?

If Hilary does win, then that means those two families will have controlled the executive branch of our govt for 24 years! and they could get another 4 years if shes re elected!

anyway, thats just my opinion, but it is a good theory.
if she wins, there might actually be some truth to this NWO thing.

but i hope Obama wins... not because I absolutely love him or anything, but it would change things up a little.

EDIT TO ADD:
and how funny would it be if after Hilary is elected, one of the Bush daughters runs for presidency lol! Now THAT would be a Smoking Gun!

[edit on 2-2-2008 by Odessy]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I think it will be John Mc Cain,and he'll have Joe Lieberman as his VP

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
... but then again, some people say Clinton is a Son of a Rockefella

link here

[edit on 2-2-2008 by Alxandro]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
To keep the continuity of NWO, McCain is the only successor to Bush.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
...and the next President of the United States IS...

...George Dubya Bush!

That's right folks. King George will retain his office by invoking clauses of the Patriot Act and under Executive Order when the United States Homeland is struck once again with a horrific terrorist attack.

If not, Hillary is the shoe-in.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Something interesting I remember in hindsight. My best friend, who is now gone somewhere in the Pacific Northwest, along with his family, said to me one time "Barack Obama will be the next president."
This was like 3 years ago, maybe 4.

His family is rich as hell. They have untold millions.

They have connections to the Mormon Church.

They have connections to political figures and the elite crowd.

So... How did my friend know that a virtually unknown politician from Illinois would become president?

It is obvious already who is gunna win. Anyone who watches TV for a second will see that Obama is the one everybody supports.

Will he be a uniter, a divider, a pawn, or a martyr?

Unfortunately, my friend didn't elaborate too much on the subject, so I dunno.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Some of the most prominent names in the global elite circle are backing these candidates, anyone of them in theory could step up to bat at the end of bushes term, but they invest to gain.

American private industries number one market is weapons sales, thats where the money is.

So you can forget anyone who is anti war even seeing first base as far as the NWO is concerned.

No profit in peace right?

Check out this list of corporate contributors backing leading candidates, there is money everywhere, but they cant be seen to be biased just backing the person they already know is going to win.

When they have their new president in place they will make a lot more money by way of the strings they pull.

When you have scanned through the list have a think about some of the names on the boards of directors, and then consider how fair this race really will be.

Republicans

John McCain

Blank Rome LLP
Citigroup
Bank of New York Mellon
Merrill Lynch
Goldman Sachs
JP Morgan Chase
Credit Suisse
Lehman Brothers
Morgan Stanley
MGM Mirage
Univision

Mitt Romney

Bain Capital (note: Romney’s own company)
Goldman Sachs
Merrill Lynch
Citigroup
Marriott
Kirkland & Ellis
Morgan Stanley
PriceWaterhouse
JP Morgan
UBS
Lehman Brothers

Rudy Giuliani

Ernst & Young
Credit Suisse
Merrill Lynch
Citigroup
Bear Stearns
Lehman Brothers
Bracewell & Guiliani (Guiliani’s own firm)
Morgan Stanley
UBS
Milbank Tweed
Goldman Sachs
JP Morgan
Bank of America

Mike Huckabee

State of Arkansas
Wal-Mart
Tyson Foods
Morgan Stanley

Democrats

Hillary Clinton

DLA Piper
Goldman Sachs
Morgan Stanley
Citigroup
National Amusements
Emily’s List
JP Morgan
Kirkland & Ellis
Skadden Arps
Merrill Lynch
Time Warner
Lehman Brothers
Bear Stearns
Ernst & Young
Blank Rome LLP

Barack Obama

Goldman Sachs
Lehman Brothers
National Amusements
JP Morgan
Exelon Energy (parent of Commonwealth Edison)
Citigroup
Citadel Investments
Credit Suisse
Skadden Arps
Morgan Stanley
Time Warner
UBS
Harvard University

John Edwards

Fortress Investment Group
Act Blue
Goldman Sachs
Skadden Arps
Deutsche Bank
Citigroup

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Seems to me that Obama will take it.

I am not like many other people even here on ATS who believe Obama is harmless etc. People are treating Barack Obama like the second coming of Christ.

His racial identity is completely exaggerated so often, 'the first black president' etc. that it makes me a little ill.

The fact that Obama is half-jewish half-black has been kept from the people since day one. I have not ONCE heard this fact presented in the media. Yet they continually boast him to be the first black etc. etc.

It's a racial swindle. His racial identity should make no difference, yet they push it all the time and HIDE his true ethnicity.

Hillary is a joke. She is there to divide up the Democratic vote, like Obama, between people who want the first Woman or the first Black in office. Neither issue matters... but hey, it's the same way they fooled the public with abortion and gay marriage.

Ron Paul was our only real hope to turn the country around and judging by all the people still starry-eyed with Obama etc. and all the pro-fascists attacking Pauls character from day one.... it's going to be another joke-election with a swindled and clueless public. Hooray.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
...and the next President of the United States IS...

...George Dubya Bush!

That's right folks. King George will retain his office by invoking clauses of the Patriot Act and under Executive Order when the United States Homeland is struck once again with a horrific terrorist attack.

Not usually my way to believe in such a far-reaching theory, but i have to agree.

With minimal MSM coverage, Bush has put into place loopholes in the 2-term limit so that he can pull of another 9/11 and become dictator.

If that happens there better be a damn civil war over there or i will lose my faith that American people can think for themselves altogether.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL.......

Maybe if its said enough he will win.....

RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL.......

Pretty please!

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

You'll probably have to say it a lot more times than that to give the poor guy a chance.

I think he is the only remaining candidate that is not under the puppeteer's control, which makes him the only candidate i would vote for if i could.

The problem with that is, that also gives him no chance of winning the election under the assumption that it is rigged anyway.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Whomever becomes the next Prez will end up getting credit for the next projected internet boom which some have said will come from the IPv6 migration.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I’ll admit to being a Paul’er.

I am intrigued by the psycho/social analysis of Obama as ½ white vs ½ black. Cant comment on Jewish blood – (is there such a thing as religious blood?)

Obama did just get the nod from x-FED chairman Volcker. IMO that was a significant establishment voucher, so until jan31st, I was betting Hillary and her K-$treet money.

No matter who it is folks - the next four years is not going to be pretty.

ALSO – I believe this Monday is the Senate vote to include/exclude retroactive immunity to the Telecom’s on the latest FISA bill. People can joke about Fascism and America, but this is about as real as it gets.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
visit the link in my sig to discover who and why.

it has to do with health care, identification, and control, though.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Well, I guess you could be right. Then again if a bunch of fanatical people loyal to some of these underdog canidates revolt, the media would have to pay attention to them. That also means the elites would too, unless they don't mind killing thousands of american citizens and spark a second civil war. That might be an impossible situation, but if it did happen we would definatly end up like Kenya. If McCain were elected that could most definatly happen, but then again many people don't like Paul. If he were elected the same thing could happen too (not saying it couldn't happen to Clinton or Obama). If a black man were elected who knows what groups like the KKK would do? Putting this aside, even if the election is rigged, enough people will go along with it to keep the peace.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I think McCain will take it... He seems most in line with the Masters goals.

He will scare the sheep back in to the fence. Reminding us that we have to finish things in Iraq or bow down to Islam.

About Ron Paul... I think he still has a chance to make some real waves if McCain wins the GOP and Hillary the Dem. I think people will vote for him in protest as well as those who backed him from the get go.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Sorry I am in an awful rush, watching and reading more things than ever before in my life, therefore I have not had a chance to read the whole forum. However if I am not mistaken, if you have not watched David Icke's Secrets of the Matrix (just one example) then you may not be ready to accept this truth.

The next president will be the one with the closest bloodline to the Royal Family.
When Bush and Gore run they both had the same bloodline but bush's was much more distinct/closer to the royal families. This goes right back into all the presidential elections. After all it is a 'matrix' we live in. The reason for this bloodline is mainly 'shapeshifting' (call it what you will). Therefore who ever has the closest/strongest bloodline will win. However......

As many of you may be aware at the moment throughout the world there is a lot of this 'questioning' and 'no trust' going on. Therefore I am putting these questions/statements out there. FYI I am from Australia and am very very interested in this topic but do not know either the running candidates or the bloodline the candidates are connected to. If you do know the answer to these questions please reply.

1. Is Ron Paul in that 'bloodline' group?

2. Assuming Hilary and Obama (the only other
candidates I thought were 'in it')are not in the bloodline group, Who is?

3. If Hilary got in is it possible for a 'take out' from NWO etc for being 'female'?

4. If Obama got in is it possible for a 'take out' from NWO etc for being 'black'?

5. MY OPINION. Whoever gets in will be from the American peoples decision. This will put 'some' trust back into the American system. If the newly elected president is in the correct bloodline then that is end of story. However if they are not in the correct bloodline then I believe they will be 'taken out' and the person who was second in votes(bull#@*!), will be an arranged bloodline member and will take the positon of power and end of story. I would really like to see Ron Paul get in as he voted against the War and many other controversial(very very bad) decisions. Youtube him to see what a humanity people's person he truly is. He is the only hope in my belief. Whatever does happen this would be the best the NWO or whoever is behind it could have hoped for, as they have a black man, a woman, Ron Paul(some say he's too old, but he is so full of life, love and EXPERIENCE) and then whoever else is running. Whoever they want to 'take out' they can and blame it on some discrimination group or the "terrorists". This is the way I can see it unfolding right now in front of our eyes.

Hope this helps/contributes to the discussion.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
it's all a big game..

we could honestly all do the job.. but just like in school we elect the kiss-ass, brown-noser who always tries to answer the questions and really puts in the 'honest' effort.. you know for the sake of 'setting' a good example..
it's a big game of who wants to elect the class president in the remedial class.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
What?
I knew Obama has Muslim blood but he has Jewish blood too?

How is that even possible?

I thought mixing the two has been known to break the test tube.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
all i know is that whoever it is has one heck of a job in front of them. and if they can't get the job done i think the public will have had it up to here with these puppets and demand a revamp of the whole system. so many things need to be changed. so much fat needs to be trimmed it's unreal. wasted money everywhere... i actually feel sorry for the next prez.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join