It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Westboro Baptist Cult to Picket NAS Corpus Christi

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kattraxx

Probably because they are just exercising their Freedom of Speech, or so they say. I know they protested a GI's funeral here in PA and got nailed with a 10 million dollar fine.

What about when that Airman in New Jersey was shot by some moonbat of an antiwar protestor? Unfortunately, the guy that shot him killed himself, but I always wonder if he would have been charged with a hate crime, because you know if it were the other way around, the Airman sure would have been.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ehicks

Thanks for the info Ehicks. I love it when a group of people get together on their own and try to right a wrong. I think the thing that really got the public's attention was when the WBC went to picket the funeral of the murdered Amish children. I love that 2,000 people showed up to keep these freaks out. Even 300 bikers were there - that's great! Way to go Corpus Christi, you show them!

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
This bunch of deluded fools Thrive on your angry reaction they want negitive emails they want you to assult them in the street but dont let these Demons fool you they are clever and a few are versed in the law and are lawyers and will sue you at a drop of a hat the 11 million law suit against them will go for years as they appeal and look for loop holes, they actually are not breaking any laws they apply for the space thay want to protest on but morally they break every law in the book.

As another poster said on this and another thread we should bombard them with LOVE mail if you see them in the streets walk up to them and say we love you though you hate us, Another church should pickett across from them holding signes with messages of love and thanks to your fallen solders placards of love and forgivness to the westbro baptist church placards saying "God loves westboro baptist church" Because they thrive on the negitive Bombard them with positive tell them you are praying for them but most of all tell them you forgive and love them,,,They would Hate that!

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MinMin

I have to say though that what you wrote makes 100% sense from a relatively neutral Christian point of view. Regardless of how angry I feel now, you are right. Thank you. In reality, if you believe in Christian God or most other deity, that entity must love that family as well.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

That and you dont even have to be a christian to feel this way.. I am no church going person.. I dont buy it.. But thats not what this post is about.
Its about love, and the message that was sent out.. YOu dont need to go to church to love your fellow man, or treat them good, even tho they have treated you with nothing but hate.. Its right, they hate so you hate.. They control your emotions.. I say dont let them control you. And its good to know just how they work.. Thanks for taking my advice

There is always more a person can do without a church or some false God.
My family doesnt go to church, but we help out every person in our area.
If one person on our block is low on food, we give them extra food. If one family is without money for Xmas gifts for the kids, we put out 50$ each to make sure the kids have some toys..
People you need to understand that people can be good people without some guy in a robe feeding you crackers. Or kneeling to some false God every sunday, while sitting in their million dollar church, while many other suffer.. I skip the BS and get right into the message thats spoken within churches.. Help your fellow man and love all those who trespass agsint you. Its easy to do and doesnt take up your sundays!

[edit on 3-2-2008 by zysin5]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join