It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why jfk was killed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
John F Kennedy was killed because he threatend to reavil the truth about the existence of E.T life the Majestic 12 had him shot

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
It all makes sense now...

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
A bit short? I read this ages ago you are not very convincing with the way you put it but what I read was it explained everything such as why it was done and how it was done. Also mentioned how they got oswald (Not The Guy Posting Above
) trying mind control techniques they got from Alien technology. Heres a link: www.geocities.com...

I think its the documents alien01 - alien33

[Edited on 14-2-2004 by Mikomi]

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oswald

You did it you bastard! Die!

=======================
Here is what the Cassiopaeans said...
=======================
Q: (L) Were the events surrounding the death of JFK depicted correctly in the Oliver Stone movie, JFK?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Is it true that he was shot by one of his own bodyguards?
A: No.
Q: (L) Why was he killed?
A: Corruption.
Q: (L) Was he the one who was corrupt?
A: Too many facts to discuss in this medium.
Q: (L) Did Marilyn Monroe commit suicide?
A: No.
Q: (L) Was she murdered?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Was she murdered because of her connection with JFK?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) What did she know that made them want to murder her?
A: A lot.
===========================
Was the purported Cuban agenda
what was really behind the assassination of JFK?
A: Not in its entirety.
Q: (L) Was there, in fact, any connection between this murder and JFK planning to reveal the government's knowledge
of alien interaction?
A: Maybe, or that was feared, based upon a sophisticated psychological profiling system.
Q: (L) One thing that we noticed was that Lee Oswald was 'sheep dipped' in many areas around the country, well before
the election of Kennedy. Why would this be the case?
A: Consortium.
Q: (L) What was the intention in using Oswald in this way? Was it just to have a handy person around, or did they
already know, in advance, that Kennedy would be elected and that they would assassinate him?
A: Time alteration.
Q: (L) Do you mean time alteration in the sense that these events did NOT actually occur at the noted times, or that they
were able to go back in time and do this to put more confusion into the picture?
A: Latter, see Montauk.
Q: (L) Obviously the consortium was operating through the FBI, the CIA, the Mafia, and God knows who else, but, can
you tell us who fired the shot that caused JFK's death?
A: No, because it would put you in grave danger.
=========================

Ah so the bastards don't reveal it, and for a good reason too. Anyone who finds out the details in this one is bound to die very soon after ;P

[Edited on 14-2-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Liblam. Do you take the Cassiopaeans answers as the 100% truth? If you can ask them a question, and I don't know if you can, ask them what my real-life name is. If they got it right, that would convince me.

[Edited on 14-2-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
There were many reasons that JFK was assinated. There was brother Bobby's attack on organized crime and JFK's plan to nullify the Federal reserve act.

Consider the massive dollars behind the Federal Reserve Act, that cannot be ignored.

My contacts tell me that the CIA ordered the take down right from the top and it may have been done by foreign agents that left soon after. It has been rumoured Mossad or French Intelligence.

If you want to know who really ordered this just start looking at who set up the federal reserve act for a way to trace down the guilty.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
Liblam. Do you take the Cassiopaeans answers as the 100% truth? If you can ask them a question, and I don't know if you can, ask them what my real-life name is. If they got it right, that would convince me.

[Edited on 14-2-2004 by heelstone]

I'm with heelstone on this tell me my real name and my age.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Maybe you are right but i think the reason why JFK was shot was because, he didn't fund the majestic12 for a new headquarters away from the government,so he had to be shot so that a new govenment would pay the millions to finance the majestic12.

who

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I have heard many theories as well, including this one about aliens. Many are logical and seem real enough, but they all lack something, oh ya, proof. Proof that cannot be denied in any way. Proof that is so obvious the guilty people would have nothing to say but oh shyte, they caught us.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oswald

Thanks a lot Oswald!!!!......I was about 2 go to sleep, and now
i've got the hiccups

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
So, I really didn't shoot him. That's a relief!

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
THENEO's pretty much got it, but missing the third factor...that JFK also wanted to eliminate the CIA as an agency, and that didn't sit too well with the powers really in charge...especially MIB/Majestic, whatever you want to call it...as the shakeup had a massive potential for major leaks..... The Federal Reserve though, is the primary reason JFK was axed....imho....

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
So bang and i see the CIA is still around

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
What makes the JFK story so difficult was the long list of people that he managed to piss off and the relative openness of society at the time. It was all too easy for someone to plot against him and do this especially considering the high level enemies he had.

Either way I think the decision to take him down was from way up top, people that lurk in the shadows of control of the world. Only they have the power to do such a thing and to also cover it up. Oswald was obviously a patsy, set up as a way to create diversion and confusion. Besides he has a history of being a CIA informant and pseudo agent too. It is known he spent time in Russia and was involved in subversive activities all known to the CIA. Was he a mind controlled slave for them or some minor radical steered in their desired directions?

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I'm going with minor radical, steered and duped... He was a pseudo agent, mostly involving the Cubans, and this helped the case of Fidel's possible involvement....(which is utter BS)....

new topics

top topics

join