It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A pair of Apaches murdering a couple of innocent civilians?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Threads as this one are maddening. I was hoping to see many, many posts that would rage against this kind of government sanctioned murder. Instead I read how so many justify it. I can think of a lot of ways to bring civility into a region that is learning to cope with their circumstances and none of them would include fly by shootings.

Maybe we should look at it as a preview of whats to come our way. What goes around comes around

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
All of you regarding this slaughter with your "LOLS" and "LMAOS" make me sick. However I understand it's just a symptom of a larger disease that the world faces today.
It's called dehumanization.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by willywagga
First they came for the Iraqis, but I was not an Iraqi, so I did not speak out.
Then they came for the Muslims but I was not a muslim,
so I did not speak out......

Oh, my what an original quote. Did you think that up yourself.

Who are the US to allow people to vote? Well, Saddam sure wasn't. Didn't he get 99% of the votes anytime he was up for election? Yeah, that sure was honest.

Since you haven't been there (Iraq) or in that theatre of operations, your view of things is what you see on the TV or from online. Go in country and see for yourself how things are going, good and bad. Then maybe you'll have a platform to stand on before you start with the badmouthing.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by jerico65]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

what do you honestly see from that country in the green zone my friend?
There being paid to smile at you there.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Midav

The above is a contradiction. If they were innocent civilians, they wouldn't be carrying weapons.

Ummm, I am an innocent civilian, and I carry a weapon, no contradiction there....

Anyway, I admit I've only read a handful of posts on here. Most of those I have read seem to be going off topic or people being downright childish.

Thanks for your critique of everyone else from that pedestal your standing on., I'm sure someone might have found that helpful.

Who has info on why these individuals were being tracked to begin with? What intel was there? Was there a certain vehicle that was being sought after? A certain group? Were they involved in an attack?

If you bothered to read the thread, you would have seen that ground forces called in the choppers to help them out when they were attacked. The attackers fled before the choppers got there. The intel from the ground troops told them what direction they were in and what vehicle.

[edit on 15-3-2008 by Lotiki]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kangjia57

wow one tank i dont find that half as funny as watching 2000lb jdams hit taliban positions from a mile off, i just love to fire the 50s and watch them sh*t them selfs and run of, infact the royal anglians fired 1 million more rounds than any other regt so far and we aint that bad of a shot mate, zip zip zip nighty night

P.S
remove your location please its insulting,

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join