It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A pair of Apaches murdering a couple of innocent civilians?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by West Coast

You dont know me at all sunshine,but your profile photo here tells me a lot about you.

anyway have a good day

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kangjia57
Do I care about US soldiers getting slaughtered? Simple answer NO!

This just shows what you (and other people) are. This quote will stay with me forever. I'm not really going to argue it with you... but it's an example of why some things in the world happen.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Keep repeating the same thing.We all know CIA is behind the mass bombings killing civilians to keep the US getting free oil.

We all know that? By all means, please enlighten me!

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
Imagine your country being invaded by a bunch of guys that used language like "Smoke em" and they had all kinds of really cool weapons that were pointed at you telling you how to live, then sometimes accidently murdering your innocent family members and friends, oops, so sorry.

If an invading super power over ran my neighborhood, I am pretty sure I would be hauling what ever weapons I could find in the back of my pick up.

Lets think about this for a minute...

Ok let's say that Bush takes over as a dictator and he and his NWO that is about 10% of the population gets everything. He further decides that some ethnic groups would be good propaganda if he used WMD on them as a tool of fear. He continues his evil ways for years and allows HIS people to murder, rape and pillage at will anyone who might be a Christian too, but not of his alignment. 80% plus of the people live in fear with no hope and along comes China and Russia that take on old George toe to toe and win.

First question; as an American whose side would you support if you were not part of his NWO 10%?

Second question; after they kill him and remove his NWO from power, and setup a new Democracy in America do you fight them for doing that?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s

Yea its an apache, you can hear when he says something about arming the 30mm.
I was also wondering about the accuracy but, then you have to realize this is a fairly short barreled 30 mm, which reduces accuracy plus this bird was made to take out Soviet Tanks, which are a much bigger target.
I know what ya mean though, after that first burst to the front of the truck, I pretty much figured the entire front half of the truck to be demolished, with anyone inside. I was damn surprised to see that Iraqi come out of the drivers side door.

Oh and I guess that weapon that he pulls out of the bed, is the only one thats hidden under those blankets in the truck? Yea, innocent civilians.

The 30 mm gun is never meant to be some kind of sniper weapon. Its design to do massive damage on the target and around it. This is pretty good shooting when you consider the factors like distance, wind, trajectory, the helo moving around, etc.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by noangels

What do you mean by massive warmonger?

Don't believe what I have to say about this video? Which means you don't believe this guys were in fact not innocents at all? All I see are guys with no weapons in hands, and Apaches flying around taking their time to confirm if they are hostiles. What do you think the U.S. military should do when dealing with people wearing the same clothing as "innocent" people wear? Wait till they have their weapons in hands and starting killing you? Who made the first shot?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
^^ So you were being sarcastic with the first post.

NVM my other post then

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Are we talking apples and oranges? I am not real happy with the dictator we have right now, right here in the US. There are no guns pointed at me at the moment but the stripping of my liberties is a threat, lets face it without Habeus, the freedom to assemble and the detainment camps popping up all over the State of Texas, I don't think it will be too long before they are pointed at us. This country was invaded with the tyranny of our present Administration just as Iraq was, I'll fight anyone for the rights my ancestors also faught for, and if it takes me hauling around weapons in the back of a pick up to help my fellow citizens so be it.

Do you suppose someone will look down on me and declare "Smoke em"?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Roadblocks are also used to control the movement of the enemy.

If the people didn't like who they had up for elections, then why did the risk their LIVES to vote?

Control the media in Iraq? Please. Spare me that comment. If that were true, you wouldn't hear anything negative coming out of that country.

Well, it might be obvious to you, since you've obviously never been in that country. I've been there, so I have a bit of a different view on things.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Reply to Grimholt
Do I care about US soldiers getting slaughtered? Simple answer NO!

What about UK soldiers? Just curious...

Mod Edit:One Line Post-Please Review This Link

[edit on 3-2-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

As you can see they are just riding in their truck wearing civilian clothing. No weapons until the last moment.

Mod Edit - Removed unnecessary repeat of original video

"No weapons until the last minute?"

The clip was obviously part of a larger video. The pilots saw weapons before requesting permission to fire.

Mod Edit - Snipped personal comment about the OP

Courtesy is Mandatory - Please debate the post and not the poster. I have sent you a U2U on this

[edit on 4/0208/08 by neformore]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
Are we talking apples and oranges?

Actually your statement was more apples and oranges, and I was just making it more apples to apples with how Iraq is. I live in Texas too, and I have fail to see camps anywhere, also what are you going to do when Bush leaves office?

There is not a video out there of an American getting killed without the persons doing the video and the killing going buck wild in their native tongue. I would bet it was not very nice statements either so whether someone says "smoke them" or “clear to fire” really means little if you are looking for some moral connection.

[edit on 3-2-2008 by Xtrozero]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

There is a thread right here at ATS on detainment camps. If your near the Taylor/Hutto area take a little drive around, or maybe just Google the subject.

Tyranny is Tyranny, no matter what religion or death count is attached to it. Bush blasted his way into a country and continues to blast away.

When Bush is out of office we'll all be better off.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Whose enemy, americas enemy, right yeah the insurgents are americas enemy because insurgents are Iraqis. Stop painting yourself into a corner and admit that your country is what it is. And who are the US to let people vote or not what gives you that right to control what a person in another country does. What gives you the right.
No control of media, haha thats a joke and a very lame comment. Oh I forgot Fox says it like it is.
Well it looks like you don't have anything to worry about then.

First they came for the Iraqis, but I was not an Iraqi, so I did not speak out.
Then they came for the Muslims but I was not a muslim,
so I did not speak out.
Then they came for the Iranians, but I was not an Iranian,
so I did not speak out.
Then they came for the poor, but I was not poor, so I did not speak out.
Then they came for the protesters, but I was not a protester,
so I did not speak out.
Finally they came for me,
and there was no one left, to speak out.

Look around your country, they're just up the road a piece.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
BAD AND MISLEADING TITLE -

And 6 guys in a truck in SKI MASKS are not going to a weekly boy scouts meeting..and that guy with the RPG wasnt going to grandmas house to give it to her for a birthday present..

I see NO innocents, NO civillians..just the pilot observing and nuetralising and enemy vehicle and insurgents

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

You should be ashamed of yourself for posting this with that title.
You KNOW what this is and yet you feel the need to LIE about it to garner what?? More hatred toward the US?
Just so you know.. this kind of crap creates just the opposite of what you attempted to achive, now when we see videos and other postings, more of us will take what is said with a grain of salt....

And I would imagine we can now discount anything you post or have posted as pure bull#.

Anyone with half a brain can deduce:

1. The Apaches were looking for insurgents who just attacked something and they met the description/tactic of this truck and the occupants.
2. "Civilians" do not act like this.
3. The bed of the truck had at the very LEAST one RPG and from what I saw.. it looked like a hell of a lot more.
4. That RPG was in the hands of one of the "civilians" and it was pointed towards an Apache.

It is unfortunate that the mod only gave you a "?" title edit and not a boot to the ass.

You are now ignored.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by gormly

Oh yeah what was that Apache doing there anyway ummmm oh right freeing the Iraqis from emmm themselves oh yeah that's right. Thank holy jesus that Unkel Sam is there always ready to lend a hand and liberate some poor folk. Those nasty evil natives deserve to be blown up dammit they looked at Unkel Sams chopper. Jeez cheek.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gormly

Simply put the dumb ass Apache (ironic name under the circumstances) should p**s off home and leave the Iraqis what's left of their country.

And anybody who supports the occupation of Iraq by these thugs, I hope your children learn from your mistakes, it's not beyond the bounds of possibility.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
A little more info on this would be nice... I can't tell the origin of the people in the truck or what country this is supposed to be or why the apache was following them in the first place...

Is this Iraq? Afghanistan? Or is this some back desert in New Mexico and some homegrown militia. We're they suspected insurgents or felons? Was the apache just flying around and noticed a truck and fired upon them? Jeez. At first glance it looked to me like mexicans crossing the border... nothing to go on...

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join