It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A pair of Apaches murdering a couple of innocent civilians?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kangjia57

Not sure what the point is of you posting that?

Nor whats so funny about people losing their lives.

I don't understand some people.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Reply to Grimholt

Not sure what the point is of you posting that?

In response to deltaboy post.

Nor whats so funny about people losing their lives.

Do I care about US soldiers getting slaughtered? Simple answer NO!

I don't understand some people.

I don’t understand people who cheer on others deaths but when it comes to their own they start labelling others ‘sick’.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

what are they chanting in that vid?
it sounds alot like indiana jones and the temple of dome. where those people were eating human hearts..

thats a bradly by the way not a tank. i used one to end many lives i guess we can afford to lose one or two.

[edit on 15amu92007 by DaleGribble]

[edit on 15amu92007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Did those guys really just walk up to a Bradlay and place explosives? That alone is pretty funny if you ask me. How do you beat a $3 million dollar piece of hardware? Wait until the crew is arguing about whether to eat at White Palace or Burger Sultan and then walk up its blind spot.

Jon

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Then make your own thread because this thread is for discussion related to the OP, it isnt to add other videos and counter videos.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
OK... so. the point has been made

Both sides are equally adept at killing each other in their own respective ways.

I really don't think the point needs proving further, so I have a question.

Is any of this stuff right?

Videoing people getting killed and glorifying it - just a little bit sick, don't you think?

Has society really progressed on from sitting in an amphitheatre watching slaves getting thrown into the mix with Lions?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Hey, doesn't this thread violate the T&C? Specifically section 1a?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

"Videoing people getting killed and glorifying it - just a little bit sick, don't you think?"

That's a bit judgemental don't you think? I enjoy watching young US citizens die for a "worthy" cause for without the US freedom to invade other nations and kill their citizens they'd have nothing to war with but themselves. I say grease and video every war-engaged Yank until they smell the coffee (Arabica Najjar) and take back their nation, that has it's "paper" being held by others.

I support the notion of publishing every gory detail should one think it "a good thing"... as a matter of public awareness and denying ignorance whether it is sick or not is merely one member's scantilly dressed opinion.

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
One thing to think about is that group of men and the majority of others like them are tracked, followed and killed because they attacked IRAQIES and not Americans.

Why is this point so hard for many to understand, and why is it totally ignored?

You all that are so pro-insurgent/sectarian violence to the point you cheer the death of Americans you just do not understand that the Americans have not really been the target for years now. 99% of those videos you all show of Americans dying are years and years old. Maybe now you should show the updated ones of Iraqis running towards and huddling near and behind the Americans anytime violence happens.

[edit on 2-2-2008 by Xtrozero]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Is any of this stuff right?

In a world possessing both finite resources and infinite human beings, war is inevitable.

Videoing people getting killed and glorifying it - just a little bit sick, don't you think?

It is far better to have video evidence of people being killed in our name than to ignore it so that we can pretend to be a civilized group of people.

Has society really progressed on from sitting in an amphitheatre watching slaves getting thrown into the mix with Lions?

No, but why would it? People haven't changed at all in 2000 years so why would our actions, societies, and viciousness change? We are still the same type of bloodthirsty humans that threw people to the lions and we are still the same type of apes that slaughtered people in *insert favorite ethnic cleansing here*.

We, in our civilized societies, simply find ways to institutionalize the pain and suffering so that fewer and fewer of the public are directly involved.

The military of any country is a lot like an automatic reverse charity. It takes almost a dollar out of every ten the citizen earns for providing essential services to less fortunate countries like nighttime bombing, killing entire families, destroying infrastructure necessary for maintaining living conditions, deforestation, and civil war.

Jon

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Sick absolutely sickening to hear, the visuals of seeing people killed, aint the problem, but listening to the audio, totally sickening, its like, lets smoke em all anyone, look its a its a, well what is it, i cant tell, set up sneaky style, lets smoke em, and then the guy takes out what looks like a rifle, or something well what the snipped, is it illegal over there to have gun or something, i just dont know, but the voices on this one are just sickening, that and excuse me but with canon fire all around you, what else can you do but run, so you do and then what you get smoked, JUST like being shot in the back, like in the old westerns. And this is totally legit right, yeh of course it is. Can someone pls remind everyone what it is these guys were actually doing in that orchard, that is apart from being smoked. Crazy sign of the times eh amigos

Mod Edit : Please do not evade the automatic censors

[edit on 2/0208/08 by neformore]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Voxel
It is far better to have video evidence of people being killed in our name than to ignore it so that we can pretend to be a civilized group of people.

I can see where you are coming from. But theres a difference between seeing it as evidence and getting entertainment out of it - as people appear to be doing - isn't there?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Reply to Voxel

Did those guys really just walk up to a Bradlay and place explosives? That alone is pretty funny if you ask me. How do you beat a $3 million dollar piece of hardware? Wait until the crew is arguing about whether to eat at White Palace or Burger Sultan and then walk up its blind spot.

Yeh its very easy to bang out tanks and humvees.You either go up to them and put a bomb underneath or just put one on the road and wait for them to come. Press the button BOOM.All that hi-tech stuff down the drain.

Reply to DaleGribble

thats a bradly by the way not a tank. i used one to end many lives i guess we can afford to lose one or two.

Not one or two,A couple hundreds matey!

Yes you probably haven't met Iranian IEDs, but your other friends weren’t lucky enough. Their ashes were put in coffins and sent back home.

[edit on 2-2-2008 by kangjia57]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Please don't tell me the posts in this thread really represent the true beliefs of the authors. To cheer for the death of anyone is a true perversion. Does anyone understand that the people being killed in those videos are just pawns in this game? Focus your anger on those that deserve it, not the ones dying and bleeding in the sand. I can't even comment on the one who said all this was just funny.

Uncover your eyes...

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Reply to Xtrozero

because they attacked IRAQIES and not Americans.

Freedom fighters attack invaders.CIA controlled organisations attack civilians to make sure US stays and drains out free oil.

Why is this point so hard for many to understand, and why is it totally ignored?

Would any of this happen if the US didnt invade in first place?

99% of those videos you all show of Americans dying are years and years old. Maybe now you should show the updated ones of Iraqis running towards and huddling near and behind the Americans anytime violence happens.

So how did 4000 US soldiers managed to die? Did they all commit suicide?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
kangjia57,

Have you ever served - ever? It's easy to glorify War from in front of your puter screen, I tell you that! Your location says England, do you glorify that countries losses as well? I mean England has lost alot too so folks like yourself can sit back and critique the troops. That's right, you are critizing the troops not the policy makers, I will let you see that for yourself how ignorant that is.
At least the OP placed one vid of several that clearly shows that his post title was well, wrong to say the least. Actualy it would be forthright of him to change the title to "Here is one of a series of vids I am going to use to justify my opinion on this and hopefully none of you members are smart enough to figure out that I am giving you a bunch of hatred filled BS."
Then you pop in with your nice vid. Can't find a reason for that other than to stir someones ire or, "get thier goat" as we say here in the states.
OP was wrong but, he clearly didn't post the vid to glorify killing, in fact, he put it here to try to shame US Forces. I have more respect for him than I do you. Your reason for posting should get you cencored at least around here for awhile. Enjoy your freedoms, they where bought for you from the blood of Veterans.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Reply to vance

I mean England has lost alot too so folks like yourself can sit back and critique the troops. That's right, you are critizing the troops not the policy makers, I will let you see that for yourself how ignorant that is.

Is it alrite for US chemical engineers to make a livelihood in Saudi working for oil companies when the same country made Osama and Al-Qaeda?

OP was wrong but, he clearly didn't post the vid to glorify killing, in fact, he put it here to try to shame US Forces.

I have seen his posts before and I know what his real intentions were.

I have more respect for him than I do you

What you really mean is you have more respect for your people no matter what they do Than Muslims.

Your reason for posting should get you cencored at least around here for awhile. Enjoy your freedoms, they where bought for you from the blood of Veterans.

Its called ‘freedom of speech’. Or don’t we have that round here?

[edit on 2-2-2008 by kangjia57]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
OK. Before this goes any further and before anyone else replies, please read this thread

Reacting and not Reading

Please take it in and digest it for a bit.

Please remember that ATS is an international board and people from all over the world with varying viewpoints read it and contribute. Debating with people is fine as long as the points they raise are discussed and the poster is not attacked personally.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

WOW
this thread too seems to have turned into one of those mud throwing contests?

some peeps are just too fanatic over their ideologies that they don't even see the reason why those poor bastards are fighting back. what would you do if - china, for example - invades your country because it doesn't like capitalism and way how yank government is threatening all other foreign governments?

to bring it back to the point, i have to say i feel sympathetic towards those iraqi men. both sides are of course fundamentally wrong even because they are fighting, but i must admit that these Iraqi insurgents have every more right to fight.

tittle of this thread was misleading, but in a sense they were innocents, they didn't open fire - and if i would be there, i would personally carry weapons with me, and damn sure i would shoot back if i would be fired upon.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Ok so lets all take the evening off, drink some schnapps, sit round the evening camp fire, and sing polish folk songs, Well sorry to say it but this thread has to continue, is that not the logic of why we are hear to communicate, just like the guys did in the video they communicated with each other did they not, OK so people do and do not agree with whats right and whats right, but i am so sure that we should all agree on one thing, who created this situation, and why, cause if i am wrong and please tell me other wise, with all this gun ho treatment, the reality is americans are not only killing innocent people, with no comeback from any department, but while they are out there, their home country is not only bleeding them dry but turning their home almost into the same land as they are attempting to conquer, thats right u got 3rd world, spelt third world, tell me that video is justified and that the USA is not turning itself into a 3rd world country, with its standard of living, and i will not ony down a bottle of schnapps but gladly learn some polish folk songs, especially as the USA's ally Poland is putting up a new missile defence system for them, dont u sense another war in the making after this one!! as they say in Poland Gin Dob Ray

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join