It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A pair of Apaches murdering a couple of innocent civilians?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

As you can see they are just riding in their truck wearing civilian clothing. No weapons until the last moment.

Mod edit: to change . to a ?. This is far more descriptive of the content.

[edit on 2/2/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Yea I couldnt tell from if there were weapons or not... obviously there was as when they were fired upon the guy reached back and pointed something at the chopper, assuming some type of weapon. But I do see your point that they shot before knowing which can be dangerous but it's a risk you gotta take I guess.

I want to know how they didnt know a chopper(s) was that close even though the cameras zoomed in-still they seemed really close to atleast hear an echo or something.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by racerzeke

Well remember that even if the Apache looks like its about a mile away, they are still watching. It makes you think the Apache is too far to notice you and engage.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
These guys had just made an assalt, and the appaches were sent to locate the perps. These guys did notice the choppers, that is why they started jumping out of the truck. But to save their friend they needed to make sure the weapons were covered and not photographed.

They were looking for what they found, that is why they assumed, IMHO.

AAC

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Nice BS thread title

Clearly insurgents. What do you think he was a pointing at the helicopter with, a pitchfork?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
These were clearly burka wearing women on their way to mosque. What appeared to be a weapon was merely gardening tools.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ShooterSix

I agree, clearly insurgents. Innocent people dont run, but they really didn't get a chance too

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Anyone who runs is a terrorist. Anyone who stands still is a well disciplined terrorist...Ain't war hell?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The posts here remind me of a part of Apocolypse Now, that goes something like(In Huey ,door gunner blazing away at people in rice patties below) "how do you know which ones to shoot?" "The ones that run are VC" "Why are you shooting the ones that are not running?" "They're slow VC"

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Hmm.

Have we really gone that far down the road that people getting shot to pieces can be watched with cold social commentary, smilies and sarcasm?

If so, I kind of fear for humanity.

That ain't no video game.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Where does it say in the 'terrorist 101' manual, when approached by helicopter jump out of truck, act as squirrely as possible then jump back in truck. Their only hope was to draw en masse asap and still their chances would have been one in a thousand. That apache is one mean mother.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I agree,these type of vids should never get shown.These insurgents had every right to attack the war machine raping their country.The way the bloody war machine lets these vids float online is franky wrong.wouldnt be so bad if it wasnt in great detail!Wouldnt surprise me next time if the clip is in perfect colour and in HD!I guess they show these to highlight how clever they are

On a lessor note this is the 2nd apache clip i have seen where the pilots couldnt hit a barn door from zero meters.Everyone must have seen the Tractor one where some one skips across a field and the apache fires and misses the target-you cant even see where the bullets go!just hear them.Then the marksman is heard to engage auto range.

Is this realy an Apache?It doenst seem to do damage like an apache does when it opens up its guns to sing

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Quite simply the single most moronic thread title in ATS history!

Get a clue.

Please feel free to pause the video as these guys try and cover their weapons. Crystal clear and not innocent civilians by any means.

Becker

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Great snuff flick... if one enjoys watching state sanctioned taxpayer funded USA style murder. Worst thread ever.
I hope it gets MANY views. Can I post some videos of US boys and girls getting gutted? There's lots of video of US citizens getting greased. This thread makes the point quite nicely though. Don't trust or come to the attention of the USA or they will "free" you. Do an American a favor when they ask directions.

Vic

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Whatever your thoughts on current wars and events, those guys definitely pointed an RPG at the chopper (after it opened fire). The title of this thread is totally misleading and the OP needs to take a good long look at themselves. How can you expect to be taken seriously after posting something like this?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Is this realy an Apachle?It doenst seem to do damage like an apache does when it opens up its guns to sing

Yea its an apache, you can hear when he says something about arming the 30mm.
I was also wondering about the accuracy but, then you have to realize this is a fairly short barreled 30 mm, which reduces accuracy plus this bird was made to take out Soviet Tanks, which are a much bigger target.
I know what ya mean though, after that first burst to the front of the truck, I pretty much figured the entire front half of the truck to be demolished, with anyone inside. I was damn surprised to see that Iraqi come out of the drivers side door.

Oh and I guess that weapon that he pulls out of the bed, is the only one thats hidden under those blankets in the truck? Yea, innocent civilians.

The posts here remind me of a part of Apocolypse Now, that goes something like(In Huey ,door gunner blazing away at people in rice patties below) "how do you know which ones to shoot?" "The ones that run are VC" "Why are you shooting the ones that are not running?" "They're slow VC"

Actually he asks the gunner "How can you shoot women" To which he says, "You just dont lead them as much" lmao.

[edit on 2/2/2008 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
you also might want to see the footage from live leak which shows them fireing at them and also the fly over from the other helicopter footage that shows an rpg in the back of the truck amongst other things such is life and war.

my two cents peace out.

[edit on 22/11/2007 by SE7EN]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

couldnt have said it better myself. note the time it takes form the time you hear gun fire until you see the impact. that alone tells you the distance.

a high powered weapon fires a round at nearly or faster than the speed of sound when it leaves the muzzle. afrer about 10 yards it greatly loses velosity

[edit on 15amu82007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
There is another clip from another of the Apaches helos that was flanking the Apache in the clip. They see more clearly one of the guys gets out a gun and starts to fire at the first helo. They wait until they see this and then they confirm with the first helo that they are engaging the gunmen.

Thread title....

[edit on 2-2-2008 by Grimholt]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

As you can see the soldiers were probably just having their sandwiches in the tank. Than suddenly B000m,All cooked Kentucky fried chicken.

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

[edit on 2-2-2008 by DontTreadOnMe]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join