It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chomsky: US acts like Nazi Germany

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
UUHHH thats more then enough

You managed to fill the hump for today all by yourself

Seinfeld.... OMG i might have to throw up now
Just good I dont watch TV or i might inject dribble like this myself

...TV drug of the nation ..

Here America watch this ! we have 57 channels of American Gladiators here watch this America ! shut up! your government is in control ......(B.Hicks)

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by goatboy
UUHHH thats more then enough

You managed to fill the hump for today all by yourself

Seinfeld.... OMG i might have to throw up now
Just good I dont watch TV or i might inject dribble like this myself

...TV drug of the nation ..

Here America watch this ! we have 57 channels of American Gladiators here watch this America ! shut up! your government is in control ......(B.Hicks)

I don't rely on tv, far from it, but if you are happy with your sources that have convinced you that jewish families were behind the holocaust and the nazis run the US, then good luck with all that!

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Last post on this matter as you obviously are well formed ...you listened really good when they told you about WW2 and how and why ...just a shame you didnt take time to question certain truth .....

I never said the jews where behind the holocaust ...
what a lot of rubbish

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Last post on this matter as you obviously are well formed ...you listened really good when they told you about WW2 and how and why ...just a shame you didnt take time to question certain truth .....

I never said the jews where behind the holocaust ...
what a lot of rubbish

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
try opening your mind ...

????
LOL now your beeing really funny ...

its harldy second guessing when your little brain has the need to quote TV
Iam fairly sure then what IAM talking to

Thanks ! end of discussion ...

[edit on 7-2-2008 by goatboy]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

News?
where ?
The nazis never lost they just moved operations to the US
what´s the surprise here .. LOL
4th Reich USA

No they did not - the US did take some former members of the SS, some scientists but the core of those that held financial power in the Third Reich stayed in Germany, did a little prison time and went on to become prime movers in the new Germany. Unscathed and unblemished.

However, those US Capitalists/Corporations that invested in Hitler's Germany, built factories or traded with Germany did get off scot-free and learnt the very important lesson that war equals huge profit margins. But, they were by no means the only nation to profit or to trade with the enemy or to violate their neutrality or to offer a safe haven to war criminals.

The Nazis did very much lose the war, they were crushed. Germany's incredible post-war recovery itself bears testament that nothing was moved wholesale to the US, just a few ex-Nazis, the fascists though were well and truly already there.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

It's a little more sphisticated than Nazi Germany, and the ideology it serves is the all mighty dollar, but the guys running the show are on the same level.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Wow, I'm glad everyone is calm, and having a good time.
Are there similarities to Nazi Germany? Sure, there are, but I don't think the clowns running the show now would be stupid enough to go as far as Hitler did.
There are some worrisome signs though, as some posters mentioned, such as the Patriot Act, the FISA law, and it's extension (passed by the Senate today, and waiting for house action).

What some may not realize, is that some of the things that Nazi Germany did, they got from the United States. For instance:
Hitler and his henchmen victimized an entire continent and exterminated millions in his quest for a so-called Master Race.

see the following link for more of the above quote:

www.sfgate.com.../chronicle/archive/2003/11/09/ING9C2QSKB1.DTL

An except follows:

"But the concept of a white, blond-haired, blue-eyed master Nordic race didn't originate with Hitler. The idea was created in the United States, and cultivated in California, decades before Hitler came to power. California eugenicists played an important, although little-known, role in the American eugenics movement's campaign for ethnic cleansing."

Posters also pointed out how American Businessmen supported Hitler, even during the war. Look at what IBM did with Hilter:

www.ibmandtheholocaust.com...

the book makes for interesting reading. For those that don't want to take the time to read the book, let me summarize it for you:

"Aided by the company's(IBM) custom-designed and constantly updated Hollerith systems, Hitler was able to automate his persecution of the Jews. Historians have always been amazed at the speed and accuracy with which the Nazis were able to identify and locate European Jewry. Until now, the pieces of this puzzle have never been fully assembled. The fact is, IBM technology was used to organize nearly everything in Germany and then Nazi Europe, from the identification of the Jews in censuses, registrations, and ancestral tracing programs to the running of railroads and organizing of concentration camp slave labor."

www.ibmandtheholocaust.com...

then, from the above link:

IBM Germany, known in those days as Deutsche Hollerith Maschinen Gesellschaft, or Dehomag, did not simply sell the Reich machines and then walk away. IBM's subsidiary, with the knowledge of its New York headquarters, enthusiastically custom-designed the complex devices and specialized applications as an official corporate undertaking. Dehomag's top management was comprised of openly rabid Nazis who were arrested after the war for their Party affiliation. IBM NY always understood--from the outset in 1933--that it was courting and doing business with the upper echelon of the Nazi Party. The company leveraged its Nazi Party connections to continuously enhance its business relationship with Hitler's Reich, in Germany and throughout Nazi-dominated Europe.

Of course, there is Prescott Bush, Dubya's grandfather, and his support of the Nazi regime:
www.guardian.co.uk...

and of course, his involvement with the fascist attempt to overthrow the US government, only stopped because Gen Butler blew the whistle on them.

All of this is HISTORY, the history probably not found in most school textbooks, but verifiable history. As someone in this thread said, the victors get to write the history books.

Those that don't learn from history are bound to repeat its mistakes.
We're not there yet, but hopefully if enough voices are raised, we can stop it from getting there.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
*Looks around.

If this is Nazi Germany equivalent, why do I still see Jews around me? If supposedly in theory that Nazi scientists has taken over the government. Of course White Supremacists would be happy about it.

God is that stupid.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
For those of you who can't bring themselves to believe Chomsky's position then consider the saying about the poker table. If you look around the table and can't tell who the sucker is then ...your'e the sucker.

We're all just hornets in a jar.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This sounds a lot like nazi Germany to me :

Feds Accuse Student Of "Terror and Espionage" For Talking About Constitution

East Texas pastor threatened by anonymous men in dark suits for giving talk to Boy Scouts about bill of rights

A student of a large bible college in east Texas was accused by federal agents of committing an "act of terror and espionage" after he gave a talk to a group of Boy Scouts in which he encouraged them to educate themselves about the U.S. constitution.

As part of his duties as an advisor in the college office, Jeff was tasked with the role of giving a short speech and a tour to a group of Boy Scouts that were visiting the college, with a focus on how patriotism and liberty are emphasized in the teaching style of the university.

Jeff said he told the boys, "It's going to be you who is going to take this country and either make or break it - you need to get back to your constitution, you need to get to know your bill of rights and you need to stand up for them."

The next day Jeff was called into the main administrative office of the university where he was met by college officials and two men wearing dark suits and sunglasses who did not identify themselves. A state trooper was also guarding the door to make sure everyone stayed inside the office.

Jeff was unable to ascertain exactly where the feds were from but university officials later indicated that DHS (Department of Homeland Security) and the FBI were involved.

prisonplanet.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: budski

presstv is iranian propgaganda but i think chomski is onto something with this anyhow

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Aug 22nd 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I agree with Chomsky but the US and the west use a surreptitious methodology different from the more brazen NAZIS. Chomsky should highlight that distinction.

That’s why I call the US/NATO/Israel axis, the SLOW NAZIS.

The US/NATO/Israel axis has destroyed much of the ME and are responsible for the death of millions of innocents in the ME and the continued destruction of those, heretofore, functioning societies.

Even though they don’t-- most of the time--utilize the brazen methods of the NAZIS the results and intentions are the same.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
It's funny how an 8 year old thread about the previous president is just as applicable to the current administration that people didn't realize how old the thread was.

They are all the same, democrat or republican.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin

edit on Aug 23rd 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join