It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF!??!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Ok last night, I went to sleep with my shirt on, and when I woke up, my shirt was inside out. My parents were up all night, and if I would have been sleepwalking, they would have heard me. What's going on?

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
hmm interesting I never woke up with my t-shirt inside out but rather with the covers off or my t-shirt off because it was hot. But that is strange did you have anydreams that you can recall?

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Nope, I can only remember I fell asleep and then I woke up.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Have you got a sore Bung-hole?
You could have been alien gang-probed.

Alternatively, put the shirt on inside out and didn't notice.

Perhaps you sleep walk?

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
THAT'S JUST F%#KING FUNNY!

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
maybe you woke up and took it off and and then put it back on inside out, and never remembered? People do it all the time. wake up in the middle of the night, do something, then in the morning have no recollection of it.
Hell I used to do it. That or maybe you sleep walk like others have said. I used to do that too. I'd go to sleep and wake up in other rooms. Had no idea how I got there.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well, the same kind of thing has been happening to me, except it's not my shirt, but my pants have been taken off. No one enters my room (I lock my door), and yet I find my pants completely off when I wake up. I am sometimes freaked by the occurance.

AND NO, I DON'T MASTUBATE AND FORGET TO PUT MY PANTS BACK ON!

I REMEMBER to put my pants back on...

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
best thing i heard all day im crying my eyes out with laughter alien t-shirt swapers

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Nah, I couldn't have even moved much, cause my parents were in the next room, and my bed and the floor in my room both creak a lot, and they didn't hear nething

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hmm, this is related but not crucial, but why were your parents up all night?

Does sound like an abduction though, similar to stories I have read.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
They had some sort of major project for work.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Okay, hope you are not offended but as long as they are not satanists or some whacked stuff like that.

Was you shirt buttoned up too?

Do some searches on abductions and you will find stories similar to what you have told us here. Do you remember anything else of interest, either before or after this?

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Mig12,

Could there of been a chance that you thought you put the shirt on correctly when in fact it was inside-out? I know it sounds funny but people make simple little mistakes like that without realizing it for hours at a time.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I was wearing a T-shirt with U Of Texas across the front. It was snowing outside, which is kinda rare for South Texas. When I had woken up I went outside to see if it had stopped, and then I realized that I had my shirt inside out. It would've been hard for me not remember putting in on inside out, czuse it had something on the front.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hey you never know. Like I said, people mistake simple things even though it's second nature to them....for instance "hey buddy, your fly is down"...even though it's second nature for the man to zip up when finished. It could be nothing more than a simple mistake.

Unless you've had experiences with EBEs then maybe there would be a different explanation.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I saw the shirt, the right way, and thought to my self what a cool shirt it was. No way it was on backwards

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
hmm thats odd only time that has happend it was different though it was when i woke up without a shirt on but because it was hot in my room.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Nothing terribly unusual's going on. You took your shirt off and then put it back on when you got cold.

I've taken out my earrings, removed a watch, put on socks, and other things to adjust my comfort level (once, I managed to remove a signet ring. Found it there in bed the next morning.)

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I wonder if I got abducted...I was with this chick and when we woke up she was wearing my shirt and her panties were on my head....hmmmm

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
If you got abducted, whatever abducted you had some weird fetish

top topics

<<   2 >>

join