It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO/Aliens/Politics - Possibilities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I'm creating this thread because i am curious on what others think and belive about this.

I'll be creating a scenario for this, where we can all think on the implications on what will be revealed in this scenario.

If something like this has been posted earlier, please tell me where that thread is and i'll go there and the Mods can delete this one

U.S Government Caught With Their Pants Down

Amateur photographer John Smith filmed high ranking millitary officials meeting with a flying saucer and the crew of that flying saucer.
The millitary thought they had a secure perimiter around their meeting place but apparantley they missed me and my spot for making a film of our nature John Smith says.

The film is in very good quality and we can see three different species of extraterrestials and the hight ranking millitary people talking.
This is the first time in our history that the UFO's are finally confirmed, the government has always been the first to deny their existens but now we all can see that they lied.

The President makes a statement of the UFO's

I was probably just as shocked when i watched that film, as everyone in our country, everyone in the world became shocked.
I have just been briefed by the General in question from that film, what he had to say shocked me even more.

He states that our first contact with these aliens was made 1942, and that we have had contact with them ever since.
We have technology from them, we have our own millitary planes with that technology incorporated into them.
We have new ways for creating energy, fossil fuels are no longer needed.
I Will make more statements on this when i have all the information concerning this.

I know, i was never a story writer , but you should get the point though.
If something like this would happen in the future, how would you react, how do you think the rest of the world would react?
What would the implications and possibilities be?

I would like input on this from belivers as non-belivers.
Oh, btw this is my first thread so please be nice to it

[edit on 1-2-2008 by Balez]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Ok, so where do we find the film? You might want to post it here... let everyone here see what you have??
I will be watching .. thanks

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by starwatcher1

As i said, it is only a scenario, not for for real at all.
Read the entire post again and see what it is i am asking for

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Balez

Hi Balez,

Well, can I just say that this is a new way of approaching a thread ... and that's got to be a good thing ... so I'm going to flag it just for originality.

As to what I'd do if/when this happens ... first I'd be at the front of the crowd with a big sign saying 'WE TOLD YOU SO'. And secondly I'd have a list of questions so long it would have to be written on a loo-roll.

Woody

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hi Balez,

I like the idea and see what you are trying to create...

As a sceptic or should I say sceptic believer (yeah work that out) this scenario would end before it started...

The film would be debunked, classed as a fake, the photographer / film maker would be humiliated by the press....end of.

I cant see us ever getting to second part of this... why would the president ever admit to something like this, the world would fall apart.

Nice try though, Im all for intellectual stimulation, especially after drinking wine, I think it would need to be a dramatic scenario, something that everyone sees at the same time...

Regards,

JQ.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
"The film would be debunked, classed as a fake, the photographer / film maker would be humiliated by the press....end of.

I cant see us ever getting to second part of this... why would the president ever admit to something like this, the world would fall apart."

Yes i see what you mean, that is why i gave a complete scenario and skipped the debunking part and the failure of it.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by Balez

Hi Balez,

Well, can I just say that this is a new way of approaching a thread ... and that's got to be a good thing ... so I'm going to flag it just for originality.

As to what I'd do if/when this happens ... first I'd be at the front of the crowd with a big sign saying 'WE TOLD YOU SO'. And secondly I'd have a list of questions so long it would have to be written on a loo-roll.

Woody

Perhaps it was a "too new" way of aproaching this with

But i had hoped it would spark some kind of interest since there are alot of people sincerly screaming for disclosure and they want the truth out.
It might be that they thought no further than that... but if something like this happened in the future, what would happen?
That's what interests me, possibilities and implications from an event like this.
Or it might just be a dead argument....

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hi Balez,

I love this type of thread and would love to see more like it....

Dont give up, if this one doesnt work then try another..

Your work here is appreciated...

Maybe try a different scenario, just give it a bit more depth.. once written see if you can find faults with it, because whatever you find, you know we would too.

But dont worry, we are all friendly here...

Take care,

JQ.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I'm with John Q, don't be disheartened or give-up. I think you'll find that sometimes those who shout loudest for 'disclosure' wouldn't know what to do if it poked them in the eye.

It would seem that the usual suspects prefer the good old ways and baulk at the idea of a new perspective ... they appear to be happy stuck in the rut of the old routine bless'em.

I for one ... and I think JQ makes two ... like to see a fresh approach ... makes you think a little ... hah ha! that could be the problem ... they can't stretch their thinking capasity.

(I'm not really being a bitch ... I just thought my comments might rile a few more folks enough to add some input to the thread).

Follow JQ's advise and keep trying ... build a bigger picture for your next senario ... write it as you see it ... moving pictures in full colour ... turned into words ... from minds-eye to post.

Good Luck. Woody

[edit on 2-2-2008 by woodwytch]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Hahaha
I never give up, i'm too stubborn for it (wifey has a different opinion though when i tell her that i am stubborn, she says it has nothing to do with being stubborn, i'm just being stupid again).

Anyways, it's probably true that
" know what to do if it poked them in the eye"

And thanks for the replies

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
*BUMP*

Bumping this thread up to see if anyone will catch on to it

new topics

top topics

join