It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are these lights in sky over Northampton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

An amateur cameraman claims to have seen and photographed a UFO over Northampton.
As newly-released Ministry of defense papers showed a total of 27 officially-recorded UFO sightings over Northamptonshire, the camerman from Moulton filmed what he said was a possible unidentified flying object over Moulton 12.36am last Sunday.

He has posted his brief video on Youtube, saying it was "a possible mother UFO, with green and pink lights...the orange lights are street lights, but the pink and green lights are really suspicious, there is definitely something going on around here..."

Despite the 27 recorded UFO sightings in the county during the past decade the MoD is keen to disperse any claims of extra terrestrials, although it investigates sightings as if it may be a potential threat such as unauthorized military activity.

He also believes the Government is continuing to cover up sightings, which does not help people who have genuine paranormal experiences and are ridiculed by those around them.

He added: "They (the Government) won't admit something is out there as they think it will upset religion.

Source

Video

[edit on 1-2-2008 by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
looks like someone moving their hand infront of a street lamp but I could be completely & totally wrong about that, or I could be extending my post to 2 or 3 lines of text.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
is amateur cameraman another name for incompetent these days

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This has to be the worst footage ever. There isn't a single point of reference and it's so pixellated he could easily be filming a streetlight and creating a halo effect with a cheap camera and a digital zoom completely maxed out.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Wow.

It looks like street lamps and a poorly focused camera.

I'm really disappointed in the horrible videos that are out there claiming to be UFOs. Seems like so many people are out seeking their 5 min of fame on YouTube.

I mean, grant it - unless we have proof what exactly it is - it is unidentified. However, that doesn't even look to be flying.

It is just a UO - Unidentified object....that really looks like street lamps

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The OP says that the orange lights are street lights ... so the pink and green lights IMHO are quite likely fairy lights (maybe leftover from xmas)

I agree with the other poster ... the alleged ufo clips are definately getting worse. There must be something better out there surely !

Woody

[edit on 1-2-2008 by woodwytch]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR

The lights remind me of christmas light bulbs. I suppose it wouldn't be too hard to make something like this using a star wars millenium falcon?

top topics

join