It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO AREA 51 1990

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Not much info on this video . Thought i would post for discussion . As maybe someone has better info they could share on this little gem .
So here it is.

[edit to fix vid link]

[edit on 1-2-2008 by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I had this on a VHS video years ago. The video had an interview with Bob Lazar and George Knapp on it. As well as this guy who goes in a light aircraft near area 51 and some F15's fly up to get rid.

Not sure who filmed the footage though.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jon_1983

Interesting , Thanks for the bit of background . This is the type of vid that really stands out to me . Hopefully someone can shed better light on its source .

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This is generally referred to as the "Nellis AFB UFO," and there have been numerous threads relating to it, as well as quite a bit of detailed research done by a number of people. A search here and on the web will turn up a lot.

Bottom line. Since nobody knows where the video came from, its value is extremely limited, in spite of the interesting images.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Thanks . Didn't know this has been gone over . Too bad about no source . Hopefully there ok .

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I did some searching around and this is the video i own where i saw the clip and where the writing comes from.

The True Story: Area 51 [1996]

Its at my dads place over 200miles away and i last watched it years ago so cant remember the detail. Next time i go home ill try pick it up and make it available in higher quality or something.

[edit on 1/2/2008 by jon_1983]

new topics

top topics

join