It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock6

Your kids would have to be RH-. Don't you find it odd that so many people do not know their own blood type? And I would expect my doctor to tell me. I did not know untill I was pregnant with my first, then my doctor started talking "Blue Baby" My husband was then typed and found out that he too was negative.

Have you ever been to an old cemetary and come upon plots of baby after baby in the same family. Women were killing their babies before the discovery of this Rhesus protein.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
i think as mentioned above, that many people can hear their tv and monitor..
so what some of us hear is not some thing thats emitted from soime devices.
or at least not from those in our homes!

if i go in the wood i also hear this high frequency an it is not compareable to the tv sounds. this sound is not coming from loud music.
there is another thing that happens when exposed to some loud noise. if your ears are somehow stresses, they, after this lloud noises, react to any sound with a crack. you snip with the finger and the response of the ear is a "hssshh!". the doc said it is called the "recruitement effect" because it appeared (was recognized first there by some doc i would say) in the military when they were shouting all the time.. well, this isnt related to this either.

anyway, i keep on trying getting some messages. thanks for the nice tip from a friend of an ats member.

---
i have one question to you..
i checked what the normal body temperature is..
now the normal is from 36.3 to 37.4 degree C°

i got yesterday 36.3, today at the day 36.3 and now
i measured with a brandnew and the old..
new one says 35.9 the other 35.7
well thats quite low..
i know i have low temp and when i am sick i have 37.6 max.
nobody and me either thought thats a sick temperature, but when i compare with my normal tempereature it was fever i would say now.
what do you have?!

[edit on 4/2/2008 by rxnnxs]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The fact that mothers with negative types will produce antibodies to attack fetuses with a positive type suggests that the mutation was relatively recent since we'd suggest evolution to do away with that problem over time.

Does anybody know what the shot is that those mothers have to get to prevent they fetus from being killed? Whatever it is could have some interesting implications (I have no idea, as I have no idea what the shot actually is).

What 'powers' are you speaking of, btw?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by avingard

The shot is called rhogam. It use to cotain mercury but in recent years the formula has changed...I could not tell you how.

Evolution has had not enough time affect this mutation. Scientist have linked it to the Celts and Basque cultures only as far back as 35,000 years.

So much yet to discover.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Haven't read everything, but just to add my 2 cents, I'm:

AB-

family descended from Irish/Scottish/English/German ancestors.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I am O Neg. I had one son. My ex is O Pos. My son is O Pos. I had the rhogam shot after he was born.
I was born with white hair and my grandpa called me cotton patch. It turned light dirty brown in high school.
My eyes are dark blue. My parents had dark hair and brown eyes. I had 4 brothers with dark hair and brown eyes.
My son was born with white hair but it turned brown when he was around 8 yrs old and today it is very dark brown. My son has dark blue eyes.
I thought brown eyes are dominate. How could I have blue eyes. I thought I was adopted for a while because I was so different from the rest of my family but I favor my dad too much to be denied. How does my son have blue eyes when his dad has brown.
My normal body temp is 97.4
I have ringing in my ears and that is why I have the TV or radio on all day long and I even go to sleep listening to the radio so I don't notice it. But I am pretty sure its from not wearing ear plugs while working for yrs in a loud factory.
I rarely get sick.
I have a scar right under my chin and didn't notice it until I was in my late teens. It is not noticeable unless I turn my head back. It is about two inches across. What ever happen must have been painful but I didn't know how I did it or remembered. I asked my mom and she said she had no idea! A scar that big a mother would know you would think.

My son and I frequently say the same thing at the same time. Or one of us will say, wow, I was thinking exactly what you just said.
I seem to have strange ribs. I am slim and they tend to stick out more on one side.
I love science.
I have seen two UFO's and rarely tell anyone about them. But they were at a distance and no pictures from the sightings.
I am not a trusting person, and tend to be anti social. Most folks are not as nice as you think they are. I know they talk about me when I leave. I hate having that feeling.
I rarely remember my dreams but so many many times something will happen and I will say...whoa, I must have dreamed that!

Like the rest of you, the blood bank begs for my blood. We had a yearly blood donation plan at work. I hate needles so bad but would give because they beg for it and said they needed it for quick transfusions when wreck victims were so badly injured or newborns needed a quick transfusion. I gave until I got injured at work and not able to work now. They still send me letters but they aren't in my face making me feel guilty. lol

This thread is freaking me out!

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
one thing i wanted to add:
one of you asked for some good medicine against depression.. i think this depression is something many of us experience. for we do not feel very good when in a crowd or among people.
i learned to live with it, and make it without any medicine. thats the way it has to be, unfortunately..

if i am at some "locations" where others are dancing and so on, i feel often at the wrong place. i prefer to read a good book instead of watching the people dancing like apes.. and now i know why this is a good comparison ;-)

and by the way, i saw once an unidentified ufo also, but it was very high above us. it stood still thre for minutes and then was away when we looked up again a while later.

i try to have some out of body experiences lately, but it isnt working. once i had such an experience, but this is a while ago and i didn't work towards it.
the interesting part was (there were 12 wise grey men (the kind of you think they should look if wise) sitting around a round table in a great room with just them illuminated, wanting to speak with me, and they said dont leave!, we need you, for we have some decision you have to make!
i said (it was more mentally speaking instead of talking out loud) i had to wake up and therfore no time to mess around with some old men in a weird dream but they begged me to stay..)
so i woke up - with one side of my body still sleeping.
i was at the army these days and got waked up the hard way. the officer used to kick the trashcan around. but i heard this noise just with one ear, opened up just one eye..
with the other eye i saw and with the ear i heard them.. sitting around a table, telling me they would vanish when i would leave them now..
i didnt believe them of course.. but this one dream i do not forget. and it is about ten years past...

[edit on 5/2/2008 by rxnnxs]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I am an RH- person, as was my mother. I did not require any shots at birth, but I am an only child. My mother was unable to have additional children after me and it took 12 yrs for her to have me. I am Irish and German decent with blonde hair and green eyes.

As far as "abilities" go, my mother and I have seen quite a bit of paranormal phenomenon in our lifetime. My father who is O+ with no RH factor has had zero. Mostly all were unwelcome. At the youngest age I was subjected to psychological attacks from negative entities that were demonic in nature. Only in my older age has it subsided (along with becoming an alcoholic ). All I know is that my life has been very different than any of the other people I have known through the years and I do not look upon it ,if there is a connection, as any kind of "gift".

Interesting, 14%. No wonder I have never met another RH- person other than my mother.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by shai hulud

You sure are meeting a lot of RH ngatives here. I also stayed to myself when I was young, I still do. I can be depressed and moody, I think that empathic side of us can get us down. My worst fear is crowds of any size, its as if I get bombarded with everyone elses thoughts and feelings.

Hang in there.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Witness2008]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

My worst fear is crowds of any size, its as if I get bombarded with everyone elses thoughts and feelings.

Funny, I was a professional musician for 12 years and played in front of a lot of people with no problem. Now I find it hard to answer the phone or even go to work around people. I do know what you mean, though.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Well you're meeting another RH negative here.
I'm O neg, with green eyes and blonde hair.

I don't really have any super ablilities but I can read people really well without them ever having spoke a word. But probably not unusual.

O's especially O negs are the purest blood type of all origins that much I know. I have done some study on this and it's a very interesting topic.

My husband is O positive as I believe is my son.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I seriously doubt that your RH factor has anything to do with any paranormal phenomenon. I'm B- and can't say that I've ever experienced anything paranormal. Less than 2% of people have B-. Blood drives are not impressed since it's not in big demand, but they still take my blood like vampires.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by bledforit
He had some advice for everyone who has the high pitched whine in their ears, he says"

You are being taught, if you answer the call then be prepared for the information, its like a phone call in your head, it rings, you answer, then you listen, you'll learn so much.

Who is sending me these messages? What am I meant to learn? How do I know they are of good intent?

Itryed "listening and taking in" a high pitch ring today but its not always easy to go to a quite place and do all this. Does this mean Im missing part of these messages?

This all sounds really interesting . Why does the ring get louder in two specific places in my house??

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
uhh, my predecessors question about "why is it getting louder in some places" reminds me of one weird happening i had when in a special "mood".
i typed my fingers wound right here in a forum, but the whole post was deleted because of mentioning some "stuff".
well, i make it short this time:
i had such an experience before, but it was in netherlands and i walked up to an odd looking house with garden gnomes in all shapes and sizes (about 50!!) of them in the foregarden.
i had a high pitched noise as you are talking of, and when i approached the white fence, where behind those gnomes were and behind them a trailer with no curtains on the windows, which look veery scary to me.. the sound got louder an louder with every cm i went closer.
i felt that there was some entity that was BAD as something, i knew it was watching me, it was in the house.. but there was no loght or anything...
i thought to myself "what you are for a wimp, get closer, jump over your shadow!!"
so i did, just to find out that this noise went up so loud, that i jumped back and yelled "AUH!".
it was that loud as poking a q-tip at the drumhead of the ear.
i very fast left this creepy place and let this dark thing stay where it chose to be... it felt like a spider in a web.. woo!!

alli wanteed to say is, that locations may effect us very much indeed.
some "seers" used to go to special places on hills and so. the places marked by old druids are believed to have such amplifying forces, or more exaxtly the place beyond them. maybe those stones also act as a crystal who is vibrating in the same frequency.. mostly those places are the same, where cornfields are used to draw some pics...
anyway, those leylines are all around us, and i am going to look my place here for some good ones.
there are some nice stones not far from here.. but o dont know if they are good or more evilish in nature...
i bet this place would undoubtfully strengthen such abilities..
externstones

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

You would be the odd man out in this particular thread. I'm unaware of anything that is 100%. It seems to me from the experiences of those that have posted that their RH factor may explain some things. It is an intriquing subject.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I have just done some research, both my parents are Rh+, One is an O, and the other an A. As I am their first child of their union, although I have the O blood group, rather being O+ like I thought all along, it appears that I could be O-.

I queried the blood group of a child born to parents with Rh+ proteins, and the search engine brought up Rh-.

I know that I carry the universal blood type, but I assumed it was positive like my parents.

My parents said compared to their other children, I have always been more evolved than my siblings. I was forever questioning things that I felt were important.

At the age of 7, I was discussing the political system with my dad. Apparently, our dinner table conversations when I was younger was interesting. This was back in the 70's.

Whether that means I carry alien DNA, I don't know, all I know is that two positive parents can produce a negative blood type.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rachel07

Amazingly enough the negative rh is recessive. Two parents with positive blood types can indeed create a child that is negative. However two negatives can not make a positive. A friend of mine who studies almost everything who when first introduced to this subject reffered to the Negative factor as being from another species.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Sooooooo interested in this thread, but because I'm at work I haven't read past the first few pages.....

So here's my spill... My mother was born in St. Kitts in the West Indies (raised in England), her mother was born and raised in St. Kitts and her father is from Portugal. My father was born and raised here in the US and as far as I know his lineage dates back to the slave folk in the Virginia... But my point is, my mother is O- and my father B+ and I am B+ (or so I've been told by my father, but I will be getting my blood typed again after seeing this thread
). In earlier posts, there was talk of the negative blood types being rare in black people and that a negative mother birthing a positive child would need some sort of an antibody? Well, I asked my mother if she had to have anything special while pregnant with me and she said no. I have no other siblings.

I have had the strangest attraction to the skies and the universe all of my life. I have seen human-like dark figures in my home as a child and have had my father comb the house like a mad-man searching for this "man that disappeared", several times. Had episodes where I was fully awake, could hear and see everything, but could not move to save my life. I've had scars and scrapes and have gotten stitches twice, and most of those injuries literally almost heal overnight but leave the darkest scars. I have seen UFOs. No pics, no videos to support the evidence, but hey, I'm not naive

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rxnnxs

I understand totally what you say about special places..... but why does my ringing increase near our FRIDGE??? It also is very high in my bedroom doorway where I once saw an entity, this I can explain more than the fridge.

My son is O- like myself, his hair was bright white and his eyes an amazing blue up to the age of about 3 . Everyone would comment on him, he even stopped a bus once the travel rep was so amazed. He now has one blue eye and one green eye does this mean anything?

When my first child was born the midwife commented on how low my body temperature and blood pressure were. She said it was very unusual to stay so low after childbirth and that my body temperature was bordering on calling a doctor but was just within limits.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Mr Green]

[edit on 6-2-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I just had a thought, maybe we are looking at the genetics incorrectly. Maybe the A, B, AB and Rh proteins and antigens were the addons from an alien race. Perhaps the O blood type was the original human blood type and then these other types began showing up, whether by something in nature or some alien race/higher lifeform.
It could be that the Rh factor acts as some sort of dumb down protein to suppress true human potential. People who are Rh- seem to report more unorthodox abilities or happenings.
There are the theories of races like the Greys and others manipulating human genetics and attempting to contain humanity with the world government and such.
Most people I have noticed who are posting here are mainly Rh negative with a few exceptions.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join