It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 63
<< 60  61  62   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Yeah it does. I meant to say more than normal or normal for us anyway.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

edit on 8-4-2015 by Flighty because: double post

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Some of you may want to check out Project Core, which we finished some months ago and published. It contains survey data on paranormal experiencers and blood / Rh factors.

Jeff

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jritzmann

Thank you Project Core. I always appreciate when folks within the field of paranormal research start doing the smart things rather that the sensationalistic.

I will finish up with the synopsis and commentaries. I really like what I see so far.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
AB negative with white blonde hair and blue eyes. also 5'11 with no shoes on..... (im a woman) maybe i am an alien......haha. seriously though, I know this post is old but I do have a lot of supposed alien traits figured I'd chime in.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Thought i should finally add mine - O RH +

Average height, brown (bald) hair, brown eyes.

On the related to Charlemagne etc - pretty much everybody alive now can trace their roots back to almost anybody else in the same genetic heritage. (ie - almost everyone in Europe will be descended from him, in Asia from Ghengis Khan)

Its simple arithmetic - 2 parents who each had 2 parents (4) who each had 2parents (8), then 16,32,64,128,256...

After 30 generations you are related to 1 billion people which would have been everybody on the planet - now the above isn't exactly correct in a real world situation but you can see what i mean.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MaatiHemet

Don't take antidepressants. they all have the fluoride molecule and they dull your pineal gland limiting your ESP. also do not stop suddenly because it can make you suicidal. Don't drink fluoridated water , or use fluoride toothpaste it is highly absorbable via your oral mucosa.Various green drinks and smoothies help clear your pineal gland think cilantro and lime etc.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Dock6

RH positive is dominant so if the twins father was RH + they could have RH+. If you did not get a rhogam shot after their birth then they may have tested RH- same as you. They will test the cord blood now. In the old days when I had kids they just automatically gave you a Rhogam shot If the father(of record) was RH+. Or they were negligent. If you gave birth to an RH+ CHILD AND THEY FAILED TO GIVE YOU A RHOGAM SHOT YOUR FUTURE FERTILITY OPTIONS ARE LIMITED. You will only be able to carry an Rh- child so you better pick an RH- father.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: avingard

The shot is Rhogam and it is an immune globulin derived from people who have been sensitized to RH+ blood already so they give the mother acquired antibodies at the time of birth to attack any stray RH+ cells she may get in her bloodstream from the infant. Then her immune system is hopefully not triggered to form her own immune antibodies to to RH+ over time the foreign IGE is eliminated and then she should be able to carry another RH+ baby. Recently in the US they have started giving it at 26 weeks gestation which I think is unwise as the foreign IGE could attack the baby. Possible etiology for ASD. It is noticeable that RH- people have more allergies and autoimmune issues. That could also be from exposure to IGE

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

My husband and all his family is prematurely gray. He is nearly all gray or white actually at 40 his hair was red now he looks like santa LOL. He is O+ not RH- but we have RH negative children together so he must carry a recessive for RH-.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: diPurgatorio

I think the 14% is the US percentage. We are similar to Ireland and Scotland Basques still have us beat. It is interesting that the US has that high a percentage given we are a mix of many ethnicities. the world wide stat is about 7% It is higher now than it was prior to the introduction of the rhogam shot due no doubt to more mixed bloods living to pass their recessive traits along.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

My blood type is on my donor card... but I was not told I was RH negative until I was pregnant . Then my husband had to be tested. i have only recently been able to donate blood since menopause so I did not have donor information as a young woman.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RHnegguy

I have the ear ringing thing. I also have super sensitive hearing so nearly all electronics emit noise to me. Fluorescent bulbs are awful.. I am not sure what this has to do with anything, but my mum told me when I was little that if it is your right ear people are saying nice things about you and if it is your left ear they are saying bad things about you. She was a pagan then. Since we all converted to christianity I rarely experience these things or night terrors or sleep paralysis so I highly recommend christian conversion.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: HugmyRek

If both you and the father are neg . the baby should be negative and they now type cord blood to verify this . which means you should not have needed the shot. But back in the day they only typed the mom and assumed everyone else is positive because nearly everyone else is positive and even if you have a father of record that is negative, that does not mean that the father is negative, because as House would say "everyone lies."

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: cogit8able

Welcome to ATS. I like seeing brand new members stop by this thread. A lot of information here along with a lot of theory. I find the Negative RH factor fascinating.

I watched the new Mad Max movie the other day, and was astounded at the very beginning of the movie. It is not a movie for the faint of heart but the first 15 minutes was priceless for folks like us. If you care to see it you will see how the universal donors, o- are valued in a futuristic world.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: llanusatwins

AB-can receive any negative blood type but can only give to another AB-, You are misinformed. AB+ IS THE UNIVERSAL RECIPIENT AND CAN TAKE BLOOD FROM ANYONE.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19518995]Witness2008[ thank you for your kind welcome.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MobOfOne

I Agree.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Well it would seem this thread has died out I finally read it through I am 0- by husband is O+ but must be heterozygous for that as we have RNH. but for the record on those 22 characteristics.here are certain similairites that occur to those having rh negative blood - according to some who have it there are common patterns found, which include the following:
1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color, also blue eyes - My eyes usually look brown but are heterochromia red brown around the iris and tawny with a dark grey ring around the outer rim of the iris
2. reddish hair , brown My hair started blond white blond as in a tow head but got darker as I aged went through red on its way but is now chestnut.
3. low pulse rate -when I was young
4. low blood pressure : When i was young I could not give blood for many years due to low BP. now it is high
5. keen sight or hearing : very good vision 20/10 hyperacusis for hearing
6. ESP: some but very random stuff
7. extra rib or vertebrae : I have an extra lumbar vertebrae due to sacral vertebrae not fusing they think .
8. UFO connections : I have observed UFO AS IN SPINNING TRIANGLES IN THE AIR. So flying objects i could not identify. no alien encounters to my recollection. and I remember potty training so my memories are intact
9. love of space and science My favorite reading material as a child and yes I am a trekkie.
10. a sense of not belonging to the human race: Or sincerely hoping i do not especially when watching the evening news
11. piercing eyes : I am ASD and i do not like to make eye contact and when i do people look away quickly so probably.
12. para-normal occurrences: I am aware of ghosts./demons presences

14. truth seekers: I know when I am being lied to. I have a very deep and abiding curiosity
15. desire for higher wisdom: meh
16. empathetic illnesses: Yes, why I had to quit nursing
17. deep compassion for fate of mankind : Yes, i was a nurse.
18. a sense of a 'mission' in life :yes
19. psychic abilities. some random precog.
20. unexplained scars on body : no
21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances : holy # yes the bane of my existence . Batteries are constantly going dead I can't wear watches and my IT person hates me and complains about my aura screwing up her computers. the guy across the road had to replace his electronic eye yard light because it flickered on and off all night
22. alien contacts:none that I recall
In addition 2 of my children were born hairy to the point of lynx tips on their ears it moderated but they are still covered in pale blond fuzz and i am too. they are RH NEGATIVE
23 webbed 2nd and 3rd toes
I have two for sure RH- kids all high functioning but not neurotypical

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I dunno if anyone will see this. Im o neg and everyone in my immediate family is o pos. I never have been able to fit in. I always hear that frequency ringing, especially when I think of a loved one who has passed. I also usually have a body temp of around 36, sometimes less sometimes more. Life feels like a dream to me. I have been here many times and I just want to go home. But I also need to start enjoying this life instead of being in misery. I think i am very in touch with my emotions and am a deep thinker. I love tarot cards, anything spiritual or esoteric. I sometimes feel like I lack purpose tbh.

top topics

<< 60  61  62   >>

join