It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by camain
In the future, I see myself always as a partisan, leading a group of men against a much stronger force, ..

Cheers,

Camain

BOY, that is s bit scary, for i have the same "knowing".
i see myself too leading a bunch of people, surviving the flood from the east (or whereever they came from).

it happened to me twice that i met persons (when i was drunk), and i never have seen them vefore, but we talked like we were fighting some day together. they talked to me as i were their leader, but just that it would happen in the future.
i told them to train, not to stand back, and that we will see us later and that they have to be ready.
very interesting.

as i said in my last post, i am 0 neg, but have dark hair and brown eyes.
i am not very sensitive in seeing or feeling, but i try, and i have a feeling that there is a life after death. i know that there is much much more..
my dad told me he was shown the chacras, well... he has seen his grandmother and my dead mother.. they all look like they were in the age baout thirty, emit a glow, i mean, they shine in all warm colors you can imagine.
anyway, i think something in sus enables us to read the minds of others.
i sense it when people are willing to accept those facts and feel if someone is just not interested in any thing in this direction.
also i can say, being pisces (star-sign) is somehow a sign that makes you emphatic.

oh i just want to add, i also heal very quick, its really astounding, blood most of the time also hardens very fast. if i compare that with others its rapid healing.
i know what you mean when mentioning that, because if you heal this fast way, you know it, for it is not normal :-)
also yes, this are no coincidences, this is more: i have also very strong bonies, unbroken in my life, i make up much weight but do not loook that heavy. i guess it comes from the plus weight of the bones.
my body also packs a punch, i sometimes look for the .. things to hit me. but it never hurts bad, it more a good feeling. i hope you understand what i am trying to say.
the only thing on my body that annoys me is a wart. she wont go, and i thin many times about warts being viruses, evil dangerous bad frequencied entities that try to leak in your body, spread all over it.
i found out that the red cross is hot foro my blood, i guess its because it is compatible with all the rest (aint blood type 0 compatible with all others?) but had bad feelings about all the viruses that are inside my body. for instance the wart virus. also the herpes virus, who is said to be in 90% of us all, made me thinking of not to spend blood. i dont know if i have herpes, for i dont get it, never ever, but one girlfriend had it and so i think she gave it to me..
anyway, i asked a doctor if these viruses could do harm to others and she said that they usually are more in need for blood and have more problems than a wart virus or are afraid of herpes. and anyway, this hald liter of blood is not that much a threat. but she said, this herpes and wart viruses are one damg thing that is til now not understood how it behaves, where it comes from, what it wants ...

[edit on 3/2/2008 by rxnnxs]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
I am O- and I have two children who are also O-. My partner is A+ according to statistics he should have a 50/50 chance of passing on his + protein but he hasn t. This means its rare for an A+ person to have two O- children .

I have very low blood pressure and excellent eye site but Im sure Im not reptilian!! Im very sensitive to electronics and have a on/off ringing in my ears. I have blue eyes and light brown hair.

I suspect I have been visited on occasions but have no proof.

I didnt realize O- people were tracked their whole lives by the medical authority how interesting.

yes, these high frequencies in the ear/brain is a thing i have also since my childhood. if you concentreate on that, the frequency gets higher and higher, higher than ears can hear. and then, i get a feeling of a ray of light coming out/in of the top of my head. once i ihead the feeling my ears were bleeding. they felt hot and glowing, but nothing bad happened.
also sometimes these frequencies kind of open the nostrils/cavity in the head. it pops then like it pops when blowing the nose and after that the vacuuk or highert pressure make a pop sometimes after blowing.

and, yes, i am not sensitive to electrics, but it is kind of weird, somehow i drain all the batteries around me. any batterie/accumulator is weraing off faster that usual. hmm...

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by spec_ops_wannabe
Can anyone else besides me seem to have the ability to adjust internal pressure within their ears? Basically making their ears "pop" as it's referred to.
I have found I am able to do it at will whenever I wish as long as I am not sick.
Also it lets me hear things more clearly since it adjusts to the surrounding air pressure.

yes, i do. but my sister can do it aswell. others i spoken to cannot. i think about it as a way to activate a muslce like knowing how to "adress" one eyebrow. in the beginning you cant imagine how to say to the eyebrow how to egt up, after training it gets easier and easier.
bakc to the ear popping:
i learned it when driving down/up a hill the pressure builds up. on this occasion you can let the ear pop by will.
after doing this some times, you can do it all the time..
AND, now the best part:
others can hear that you "pop" the ears. well, there is nothing to "pop" there, but you can contract something inside theear that it klicks.
this klicking can be heard by others of you hold your ears ear to ear. it souns a bit different if you hear it.. more like oily hairs touching each other. well that is it i think.. some hairs in our outside the "ear-curtain"..

in addition to all the similarities rh- people have, as mentioned in the other thread www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">other ats-thread,

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
TRAITS:
There are certain similairites that occur to those having rh negative blood - according to some who have it there are common patterns found, which include the following:
1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color, also blue eyes
2. reddish hair , brown
3. low pulse rate
4. low blood pressure
5. keen sight or hearing
6. ESP
7. extra rib or vertabrae
8. UFO connections
9. love of space and science
10. a sense of not belonging to the human race
11. piercing eyes
12. para-normal occurrences
13. physic dreams
14. truth seekers
15. desire for higher wisdom
16. empathetic illnesses
17. deep compassion for fate of mankind
18. a sense of a 'mission' in life
19. physic abilities
20. unexplained scars on body
21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances
22. alien contacts

uh i have changing eycolor (from brown to green) and a scar on the back where maybe a tail was cut off. it is a 180° scar..
[i heard that some newborns have this extension where the tail supposes to be, but most of the time they just cut it off (most of the time it is just flesh, without bones)]
and also i have two extra nipples (i just thought it was a scar from a bad big pimple in childhood, butno, its an extra nipple. and when looking more exactly, there is ine tiny at the other side.
well.. i see.. i keep my mouth shut now ;-)

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by rxnnxs

I have only had this ringing since Oct 07 but yes if you concentrate on it it will get louder and the frequency gets higher. It is worse at night and when I try to listen to it it goes louder too. I also get that pop pop and sometimes its like morse code. When its a really high frequency I can just turn my head and it gets very quite, then I turn to the front and its back.

Doctor says my ears are fine so I try to ignore it but sometimes it really can give me a headache and make my ears feel like they are about to burst, full of pressure almost.

When it goes its great but I know it will return and it always does.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hmmm, tell me (I asked this to some of my professors at the university 10 years ago).

If the Rhesus blood factor type can only be either positive or negative, how come did my Rh factor type changed after I was +/- 12 years old.

There was no mistake because I had a few surgeries before I was 12 (blood type confirmed and reconfirmed) and when I found out my "new" blood type I've been confirming it every year.

Furthermore, not only I have changed my Rh but may blood type changed as well I passed from A Rh- to O Rh +.

Impossible according to my professors.

Am I transforming into an alien?

P.S.
I have never had a blood transfusion nor I've been kidnapped by aliens (I think). Ahhh, I'm just finishing my PhD on Genetics, I do know what's I'm talking about. I'm pretty healthy and nothing has changed.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rxnnxs

Originally posted by spec_ops_wannabe

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
TRAITS:
There are certain similairites that occur to those having rh negative blood - according to some who have it there are common patterns found, which include the following:
1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color, also blue eyes
2. reddish hair , brown
3. low pulse rate
4. low blood pressure
5. keen sight or hearing
6. ESP
8. UFO connections
11. piercing eyes
13. physic dreams
14. truth seekers
16. empathetic illnesses
19. physic abilities
22. alien contacts

Lets see.. I am unsure of my RH type but Ill answer these
lol
1. Very blue eyes, although on my mood, will change to steel gray.
2. Brown hair, but in the sun can tell there are natural red highlights to it. (my pic shows me with dyed black hair)
3. Unsure about this, my EMT friend checked my blood pressure and heart rate and said it was 'normal', even though I'm a smoker.
4. Same as #3, Within normal perameters, rather healthy (for being a smoker lol)
5. My hearing is frightening sometimes. My eyesight, not so much. I can hear my coworker's watch beep while he doesn't.
6. I've had my ESP moments, also have been told "Get out of my head" on more than 4 occasions (lol).
7. Couldn't tell ya about the rib or vertebrae. My tailbone's been hurting a lot lately though. Could be I'm sitting on my butt wrong

8. UFO Connections? I've seen a few, is that what they mean?
9. Love of Space & science, always, even when I was in 2nd grade, when I moved out here I got into astronomy hardcore.
10. I've always felt I didn't belong here, although I've also felt that I'm related to many great people.
11. My eyes, I think are my best feature. I've been told I have hypnotizing eyes, a lot of people focus on my eyes and say they're amazing. I think they can be piercing (depends on my mood lol)
12. Saw my friend after he died...I'm sure that counts as a para-normal experience. lol.
13. Psychic dreams? Only a few. The dreams I'm having now involve catastrophe and the like, but in the "far" future.
14. I hate liars. I love the truth. Nuff Said.
15. I try to learn as much as I can, about religion, about spirituality, about the world. Knowledge is power, I think. But wisdom is even better.
16. I've been known, at least with my friends, to suffer when they do.
17. As of late, I haven't really given a rat's tooshie over what happens to Humanity. Although, I do have that twinge of regret, "What if my dreams come true?"
18. My mission: To annoy as many idiots as possible
. I think everyone has a mission, but it may take us a life time to figure out what it is/was.
19. see above (somewhere)
20. Several. Some are crescent shaped, some look like puncture wounds, and many are long and straight, no idea how they got there.
21. Give that a big check.
22. Check. All my life.

[edit on 3-2-2008 by Chiiru]

[edit on 3-2-2008 by Chiiru]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

from site

"Most Rh-Negs have a Lower Body temperature and Blood pressure than Rh-Positives. Many Rh-Negs are born with a CAUDA(tail) or an Extra Vertebra (Tail Bone). Rh-Negs are Hybrids.

Another salient genetic feature is the the shape and sutures (bone joints) of cranial bones of Basques[The Reptilian skull ridge]. A third skeletal difference is the tendency to having a thicker breast bone."

now here we go again... like i said i might have had a tail, cause there is a scar,
my head has on the forehead a hardened bonestructure at the back there is also some extrusion,
i have thick breastbones and also is there an extrusion at the upper part where the highest chest bones connect. i got this think just a couple of month ago, at first it was swollen, then grew and then hardened..
well, now i dont know where my three unusual extensions come from, but its is something rare..
when i started to read the thread it happend many times that i got goose bumps over my arms and when i told my sister she also got the shivers..
she has also some anomalies. the most interesting is, that she can't bend very far to the sides, because her lowest rips hit the hip-bone.
wellwell, crazy!

p.s.:
another interesting fact: 0-blooders are not very cancer friendly

anomalog
Do Type O Rh negative Humans Offer Hope To A Dying World?
Interesting Facts Blood Type and Cancer Risk
Type A Blood:
Age 00 – 39: 08% Risk
Age 40 – 49: 18% Risk
Age 50 – 59: 29% Risk
Age 60 – 69: 43% Risk
Age 70 – 79: 52% Risk Type AB Blood:
Age 00 – 39: 00% Risk
Age 40 – 49: 16% Risk
Age 50 – 59: 21% Risk
Age 60 – 69: 40% Risk
Age 70 – 79: 48% Risk Type B Blood:
Age 00 – 39: 04% Risk
Age 40 – 49: 06% Risk
Age 50 – 59: 08% Risk
Age 60 – 69: 14% Risk
Age 70 – 79: 22% Risk
Age 80 – 89: 26% Risk
Age 90 – 99: 28% Risk Type O Blood:
Age 00 – 39: 00% Risk
Age 40 – 49: 01% Risk
Age 50 – 59: 03% Risk
Age 60 – 69: 04% Risk
Age 70 – 79: 09% Risk
Age 80 – 89: 19% Risk
Age 90 – 99: 20% Risk

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
As we all here seem to be Rh-. and ATS does have the purpose of seeking the truth. Rh- people are more likely are more likely to come to places like this, public internet forums. We are likely more prone to seeking places of leadership and leaving our mark(s) on history. Probably more adaptive to different situations. If we really are anything like a more advanced alien species, then we would more likely be a bridge between the two or a hybrid of sorts.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I also hear a loud piercing noise in my ears sometimes.
It's mostly at night but sometimes during the day like right now.
I don't have it all the time though.
This started only a couple of years ago.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Makes me wonder now. I am AB +. When I was pregnant when I was young, I thought I was AB- and told them that, and they gave me the shot.

Many years later I found out I am actually positive. Now I wonder if that shot has harmed me in some way because of the very ill heath and autoimmune conditions I now have.

I too have always wondered why there are four blood types. Very interesting.

Ama

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bovarcher

That is so amazing.
I didn't know that the blood on the Shroud was RH-.

You seem to know quite alot about Rh- blood and I've enjoyed reading what you have to say.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Fairly new here and this is my first time to actually post in here, but I found this thread pretty interesting.

Growing up, we always thought I was O+, until I became pregnant and my Doc casually mentioned about getting a shot due to my blood type (I believe it was called rhogam) He explained to me that since I was a negative RH, and my baby's father was a positive RH, that there could be issues. I told him I was O+, but he said the blood work came back as me being A-, so he sent me back to get it checked again, sure enough A-. For some reason they had my mothers blood type (O+) on my little bassinet card when I was born which obviously led us to believe that was my blood type.

As far as some of the things that have been mentioned in the thread... some similarities, others not so much. I have hazel eyes, sometimes more brown, sometimes more green, reddish brown hair. I don't heal very quickly at all, however I do have a high tolerance for pain, which comes in handy as I'm quite accident prone. I have had 6 broken bones/fractures, not including fingers and toes, a couple of dislocations, and numerous sprains and the like. I can also do the popping of the ear, but on the other hand, my 10 year old can do it as well and she is A+, so...who knows.

I have no UFO or alien connections, stories, or experiences. Paranormal occurrences...sure, but I think most people do, it's just a matter of whether they are aware that they do or not. I do keep a dream journal since sometimes they're bizarre as anything. I have scars, but none that are unexplained, and I do not seem to screw up the computer or tv whenever I walk near them.

The only 'oddities' that I have is that I was born with 2 toes on each foot crossed like I was wishing myself luck, my Mom used to have to put cotton between them and tape when I was a baby, and the majority of my fingers curve slightly from the middle knuckle, to one side or the other, not enough to notice it unless you know that's what you're looking for, except my pinky fingers, which have quite a significant bow in them between the tip of my finger and the middle knuckle.

As a side note...rhesus monkeys scare the crap out of me

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I don't usually post in this forum but reading this thread sounded like you were describing a friend of mine. I have mentioned him in the past on other threads and I thought this one was interesting so I emailed it to him.

He had some advice for everyone who has the high pitched whine in their ears, he says"

Think of the whine as a school bell ringing, lightly concentrate on it, when the pitch moves out of your hearing range you have answered it correctly.

The next step is to receive the information being sent to you, find a quiet place and let your mind go, it helps to think of a calm blue sky, the message or information will come to you then, you may get it immediately or it could take a while for your brain to put it into the proper order for you to understand.

You are being taught, if you answer the call then be prepared for the information, its like a phone call in your head, it rings, you answer, then you listen, you'll learn so much.

My friend is much younger then I am but he is an extraordinary person already, he has been like this his whole life and being forced to act as a healer when younger.

And just out of curiosity he did have a experience with a UFO when he was 14, as he puts it" I interacted with a alien ship and its crew for a period of 5 to 12 days".

I asked and he is A- , he does have some markings that are not really explainable ,at least by me, and it really seems that he embodies a lot of the ideas put forth here.

Thanks great thread!

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
This is a very interesting thread...

My sister and I (I'm male) are both O-. My two other sisters are O+.

Our Paternal Grandfather ( passed at age 27 ) was Jewish of German descent and Grandmother ( happily just turned 89 ) is Dutch and Native Amer. Blackfoot.

Our Maternal Grandfather ( passed at age 104 ) is Laoasian Chinese and Grandmother (still kickin' at age 101 ) is Filipino and African.

As far as we know only my Paternal Grandmothers youngest sister is psychic and on my mothers side my grandmother is and great grandmother was said to be psychic. I'm also psychic and a Pisces. I'm very empathic and have used this to great success in my work. None of my siblings are psychic. But we think one of our nephews is.

Will be doing more research on this topic.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bledforit

I have learned to tune into the ringing in my ears also.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

TRAITS:
1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color, also blue eyes.
2. reddish hair , brown
3. low pulse rate
4. low blood pressure
5. keen sight or hearing
6. ESP
8. UFO connections
11. piercing eyes
13. physic dreams
14. truth seekers
16. empathetic illnesses
19. physic abilities
22. alien contacts

My blood type is B+. I know for certain, having been a regular donor/seller of blood and plasma.

1. I have blue eyes, usually a medium blue, but depending on my mood, they can go from pale blue-grey to deep blue.

2. I was born with a shock of black hair which fell out in my first few days, then I grew platinum blonde hair which I had until I was about 5 and it started developing reddish highlights. By the time I was 9, it was medium brown with auburn highlights. When I was about 18, it was dark brown and the auburn highlights could be seen only in bright sunlight. Now, it's grey, white, and dark brown (I, like my father, had my first grey hair at 18).

3. Mine pulse rate has usually been "average".

4. My blood pressure used to be "average" until my pregnancy in 1997 when I developed pregnancy-induced hypertension.

5. I've worn glasses since age 9, and my hearing is nothing special.

6. Yes, definitely. I have had incidents of remote viewing (and not so remote. Once a group of friends and I were in a car in front of my then-boyfriend's home and I described the entire interior including color schemes without ever stepping foot indoors.) I can send and receive feelings, messages from certain people I connect with. I can hear entities speech in my home (the words are undecipherable, it sounds like an interview on a distant radio station). I have had analgesic-resistant headaches precluding some sort of unfortunate incident which eventually occurs to someone I know or with whom I have connection. I'm also a SLIder.

7. None of which I'm aware, and I have had MRIs (an "open" one as I developed claustrophobia in about 2002 or so) and X-rays.

8. I have seen at least one UFO in my life, and I've always been interested in them. I used to think to myself, 'I wonder if we aren't just someone's science experiment.' LOL!

9. Heck, yes! I've always been interested in space and science. I remember particularly in 6th grade, being enthralled by my science teacher as he got 'off the subject' and started talking about parallel universes and how, if we stuck our arms out, we could be sticking it through a wall in another universe. I had star charts growing up (I still have my favourite one), and I'd sit and look out my telescope for hours.

10. Ohmygod! My own mother says if I didn't look so much like the rest of the family she'd wonder where I came from.

11. Yes, hubby and I both have piercing eyes. Thankfully, it's diffused a bit by our glasses. My sister was actually afraid if I stared at her for too long (made the sibling rivalry issue all the more interesting).

12. Yes, see #6.

13. I think so. Sometimes I'd have a dream and a few days later it would deja vu on me.

14. Yes, absolutely, and often to my detriment. I chose my sn: MaatiHemet to reflect that. Maat is the Egyptian goddess of truth (and order, universal balance (moral and physical) and justice), and Hemet is Egyptian for 'woman', 'servant' or 'bringer'.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Continued:

15. Absolutely. My mother still tells me "you read too much". I respond that there is no such thing as 'reading too much'. I am an information hound. The internet has been a boon and I'm grateful to have this resource in my lifetime.

16. None of which I’m aware.

17. For the most part, yes. There are those who make any sort of compassion toward them very, very difficult.

18. Yes. I have had a few unexplained near misses in my life, and I see that as a sign of being here for a purpose.

19. Yes, see #6.

20. Yes. I have a scar on my chin which looks like it had stitches. Even stranger, it matches the scar on my dad’s chin which he got as a boy and had to have stitches.

21. Yes, I’m a SLIder. Street Light Interference (or Interruption). Radios and telly tend to go all fuzzy when I get too close as well.

22. None of which I’m aware.

Thought I should also add that my ancestry is half Polish, with Russian, Slovak, and perhaps Hungarian as well. My mom is 100% Polish. She has gifts, but will not acknowledge them for fear of a wrathful god, or she explains them as “from Mary”. She witnessed some of the things which happened to me when I was growing up, and most of them frightened her and she would try to explain them away or call it coincidence.

Hubby (who is 6’3”, half Polish with Irish, Ukranian, English and perhaps German, B+) and I have 2 children, our 10 yo son has B+ blood, our 6 yo daughter has O+ (it is possible, see here: www.biology.arizona.edu... then click in the left column on: Blood type & Rh factor calculator . Our son is an extremely sensitive child, and an old soul. When he was a baby, people would tell me that he looks like he’s been here before. When he was a toddler, he took to Edith Piaf, and he was very much interested in WWII, particularly submarine battles, and especially the battle of Guadalcanal. He used to watch taped documentaries which were 2 hours long (and rather dry, even for me) about the battle, including interviews with the veterans. When one of his friends visited and wanted to watch Sponge Bob, my son got upset and said, “no, I want to watch these men.” One of his favourite films nowadays is UB-571.

Our daughter has a connection with animals, particularly cows. She will not eat meat from a cow, unless it’s in daddy’s homemade chili. We have friends who live on farms, one of them is a dairy farm with over 250 head, and when we visit, our girl is in her heaven! They respond to her as well, licking her hair, bumping her with their heads to get a pat if she’s paying too much attention to one cow or another. Since she could express her likes and dislikes, she’s loved cows. I have photos of her pushing a doll stroller…with a cow in it! One time when we were visiting a farm, a cow stepped on her foot, pushing it into the muck. My friend’s son whacked the cow on her butt to get off and move away. Our daughter cried some tears, (her foot was OK, thanks to the squishy muck, I checked) then walked over to the cow and patted her saying, “It’s OK cow, I know you didn’t mean it”. Hubby and I were floored! Here we were thinking we’d have to trash all her plush cows and cow stuff because she’d be scarred by the incident. Kids are resilient in many ways.

Hubby and I are both B+. My father and sister are B+, our mom is O-. Talk about genetic funky-ness: mom has brown eyes (as do her 3 sisters and mother, her dad had blue), dad has pale blue (his mom and one sister had blue, his dad and other 3 sibs had brown); sis and I both have blue eyes. We both have dad’s blood which unfortunately includes a heterozygous (in our cases) genetic mutation called Prothrombin gene, or Factor II mutation, or GA20210. It’s a type of thrombophilia which means we clot faster and more than the average bear.
My IQ, at last measurement (in my college years) was in the 140 range, hubby’s is about that as well

[edit on 2/3/2008 by MaatiHemet]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Continued:

Hubby can bend metal when he’s upset; my mother-in-law has a drawer full of bent-handled spoons to prove it. He’s exceptionally good with machinery; he currently works for a pharmaceutical company and, though it’s not in his job description, is called in to fix “broken” equipment. He just has a way with it. He’s also a SLIder.

I have an affinity for languages but my memory really stinks. Through my lifetime I have learned (and mostly forgotten); Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Polish, Irish Gaelic, and Mandarin Chinese. My uncle taught high school Spanish for over 20 years (no, I wasn’t in his class). I taught myself a few Japanese phrases at age 4 (I was reading at 3), taught myself Russian at 12 as my great-grandmother spoke mostly Russian and little English. I had Spanish and French in middle school, and 2 years of German in high school. I had Polish and Russian in college, taught myself Irish Gaelic when we were in an Iron Age living history group in the late 90s, and have picked up some Mandarin Chinese from our son who is teaching himself with CDs and on the computer (he practices in local Chinese restaurants). It would be terribly exciting for me to have access to an off-world language! 

One thing I HAVE noticed and by which I am quite vexed is that when I was put on anti-depressants in late 1995, my psychic abilities took a nosedive. It’s like losing one of ones senses, or a limb. Hubby mentions he can’t “hear” me any longer. If anyone knows of a non-psychic affecting anti-depressant, please let me know about it.

I'm also wondering why it won't accept the "4000 maximum" characters. ??

Anyway, I've gone on long enough I think.....I shall now return you to your regularly scheduled program...

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I'm just curious, a possible conspiracy in the making. If the NWO chose the RH+ protein to have nanites target to kill people, wouldn't that eliminate the 90% of the population, per sey, and lower the human count in the world to 650,000,000?

Also has anyone checked to see what the blood type of morgellons impacts?

Keep in mind that they have produced nano tubes that are 10,000 the size of the human hair that can be used as antennas

Cheers,

Camain

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by camain

Great point you made. I have done a bit of research on Morgellons. There is an attempt by some that suffer the effects to attach it to chemtrails. It seems that Morgellons made its debut in the Southwest where chemtrails were first seen in the late eighties. In one of my earlier posts I expressed concerns for the implications of such a small part of the worlds population being RH-. It has been a sbject that I tread lightly with. There has been another post here connecting this discussion to Aryan suppremacy. a line of thinking that really frightens me.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join