It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
My gf is O neg and I discovered she has a scar just above her butt. She has no idea how she got it and both her parents died. I joke about her having a tail but she fits a lot of the traits described. Hazel eyes, sensitive to sunlight, complications during pregnancy and an interest in the paranormal.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Mine were all lazy babies.
Last one broke my previous record at 15 days overdue.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Lazy babies I like that one. I always told my kids they just needed to cook extra long because they were so special.

Were your babies born with high birth weights or in distress? Many over due pregnancies stress the baby and the do poorly on the Apgar test. This was not the case with any of mine.

I made the mistake of allowing them to induce my daughter. I regret it now but at the time I didn't know about the dangers of Petocin and the risks associated with induction. That was the only birth that was difficult to bounce back from and I experienced some post partum depression and had a hell of a time getting her to nurse. Proves there is no substitution for natural Oxytocin if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladysophiaofsandoz

Weight went up a little with each one but nothing out of the ordinary. They were all fine, no panics to report.
They are still lazy now, not one of them likes getting up in the mornings.

edit on 31-1-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

I think it is interesting about over due babies. Only one of mine was on time and she hadn't even dropped yet talk about a difficult time. The doctor never did understand it. The rest were 3 weeks overdue. I always said I thought I was a horse. I also have the red hair and the hazel eyes. I have experienced paranormal things my entire life.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Mine are lazy too. My oldest has an IQ of 146 that puts him is the 99.997th percentile. He speaks a couple of languages, can play any music he has heard at least once, composes and programs. He is gifted but ohhh so lazy. He sleeps till at least noon and cant be bothered to show up for work on time or for more than a couple of days a week.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Mine were all lazy babies.
Last one broke my previous record at 15 days overdue.

I just had this conversation with a pregnant coworker and another who is the mother of 5. I went over with both my daughters, too.

My youngest who is also Rh negative gave me the most problems when I was pregnant. My oldest Rh positive child is convinced that she will also give me the most problems going through her teen years, too.

I'll also add that my oldest was 6lbs 3 oz and my youngest was 5lbs 5oz. I didn't gain a lot while pregnant. I did have a problem with keeping down food. They even gave me phenergan with my youngest. I quit taking it because all it made me do was sleep.

I was also induced with my youngest. I always joke that she was eventually delivered via Pitocin and an epidural. I pushed once after being hospitalized for 36 hours.
edit on 31-1-2012 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
have read through posts and it has been interesting how we all have the same traits,
was adopted though did find birth mom,
am "type O rh negative", racially mixed, american indian, Chiricahua Apache, american black and white,irish,dutch,french
have very dark red hair, extremely pale skin and unusual eyes that my friends and family have said changed from green,hazel,blue, yellow gold to black,

when camping as a child my best friend was really freaked out when we had been sleeping outdoors near Grays Harbor,WA. it started to rain that night so we booked, running to a restroom in the pitch black night first before going back to trailer were my parents were, my friend pulled the string to the light bulb in the "out house/restroom" remember her freaking out over my eyes being "weird" she said they were yellow.*yuck* have never posted about this, until a month ago. had a terrible experience were as an adult i "astral projected" as did when a child, yet this time it was terrifying, heard horrible growling and creepy words directed at me upon wakening, so looked up on internet, to research, amazing this happens to so many others,
have every marker, from having a "tail" low blood pressure,low temp, see strange lights when eyes closed, horrible reactions to prescribed drugs were the doctors could not explain why i turned purple and yellow with almost giraffe like markings when taking prozac after suffering extreme sickness/"post partum depression" when my first son was born, after that my eyesight was never the same.
feel like a human lie detector and get sick when around people who are "not nice" my two best friends are also negatives, we always know what each other is thinking and pick up the landline phones before they actually ring when calling each other, am upset that we are considered to be of "demon"/"nephilim" origin by some christian fringes, the same ones that tell you not to trust your gut instincts and follow their religion blindly.

edit on 14-2-2012 by maria776 because: messed up on spelling

edit on 14-2-2012 by maria776 because: forgot to mention bld type

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I think that RH NEG types are drawn to one another for lack of a better word.They tend to think on a different wave length.Ihave been surprised to find out that my close personal friends are mostly RHneg.However I also have close friends of the positive persuasion.IT just doesnt fit in with the statistics of the apportionment of both typesBut back to the alien agenda, Has anyone had an encounter or sighting of an extremely tall person wearing a floor length fur coat? I mean 6`5" to 7` ft. In this case it was a female and I mean floor length. Thankyou Chard

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I am RH- O- and anemic. Dark reddish brown hair. Hazel eyes. Most of my family is Italian, except my maternal grandmother who is from Czechoslovakia on her mother's side but italian on her fathers. I tend to not really get sick very much. My husband went in to have laser eye surgery a few years ago and on a whim, I asked them to check my eyes, I was found to have 20/10 eyesight. I've sort of become a entertainment for friends on road trips to see how far away I can read a sign and how long it takes the next person to see the same sign before anyone else, LOL. I seem to have a keen sense of intuition. Doesn't really point to anything, could just be my personality but I can normally tell when someone is lying and if they are being "real" or "fake" within about 5-10 minutes of meeting them. I have never really "fit in" with people in my surroundings (school, activities) growing up, and normally find myself having more in common with older people. I'm 31, most of my friends are 45-54. I believe in Jesus, but also believe that our world is very old (but young by universe standards) and that there are things which we just simply cannot explain. I think there is more to the story than we know and have been told...maybe not on purpose, but maybe those in the fields simply do not know themselves. It is always human nature to explain that which is not explainable...there must be an explanation..right?
In any case. I've never really ever thought about the whole RH- O- Thing before, but have been reading up on it more and more and find the info and research very interesting.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Health to you all and please excuse my English...
It's interesting when I was younger I did not understand (well I did but not quite) why do human beings do what they do...you know...riding their cars always looking on their watch,playing on something which their not and always care about money (papers with pictures). I noticed that most people see in each other nothing more only "tool" to fill their wallet or their ego...sad.So I asked myself : What do I really want? Do I really want to play on something or someone which I'm not? Will this "type" of thinking lead me to my true purpose of existence? What is our consciousness? Who am I? What are our thoughts and what's their source? So I've began to read a lot of books hoping that I will find some answers and something odd has happened. My books began to fight in their opinions on the question of existence,purpose etc. It was this moment where I noticed that I'm really lost...mind and spirit...my entire self.I was completely empty! I was on the right track,but back than I did not realize this.I was floating in darkness...my thoughts where in process of self knowing and than I've realized that the only thing that is real and matters is our heart.Emotions are more than we think.It's the source of our true self(spirit). Because of emotions we are who we are.We advance.Thoughts are based/created on that what you feel.So...it means that there is no number one: love , number two: hatred , number three: sadness etc. To simply put it there is no separate boxes of emotions only your true vibrational self.Even our communication is based on this...have you noticed? He who listens only to the words of human being does not truly listen.We are using words but their nothing more than a tool that represents our current state of advancement and remember that words are also bars for our soul.I'm not under any religion nor am I atheist...I do not have my religion or my god...I simply am...I feel,see,experience and I am aware of my self.But most importantly I care for you.I also observed and studied why are people so "bad" to each other and I've came to interesting conclusions and also there is this question of our origin,manipulation,illusion and this program/system where we have hierarchy and "school education" that is only there to keep us in the pickle...which is also interesting but discussion for another "time". OK there's too much of this and it's difficult to put it in this form of "communication" but I will certainly come back and will share more with you...be at one.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I'm O negative with brown hair and eyes. I've been interested in paranormal stuff since an early age, and I even once seen a ufo back in 1987.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I am O negative, blond hair and blue eyes, and have had experiences of being able to talk to some otherworldly presence as a toddler. My father, who is also of these features and has always been sensitive to events in the world is also O negative. I have this feeling deep down that I have some sort of mental block keeping me from using any sort of abilities, and that this block was implemented as a child. As such I can barely feel connections to normal people, let alone whoever I spoke to as a baby, I've always been deeply depressed as I have always been extremely empathetic and sensitive to feelings; however, I can't connect to anyone, just to whatever feelings are in the air, so to speak. Many doctors tried to diagnose me with varying mental disorders, including ADHD, bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety, and personality disorder. I'm right now trying to get off of the anti-depressants that I've been on since I was a young child and am also trying to get into hypnotherapy sessions to try and remove whatever mental block I feel i have.I also have a deep fascination of the unknown and alien history, and sometimes I even feel like something wants to contact me but can't for whatever reason. Another noe of interest, though I am mainly of Czech descent, I also have Spanish background. I know I'm different, but I feel like a part of myself is being forcibly held back at all times.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

actually they are not related to any of them. They were always great mariners and probably just settled there. Basque is closest to the original world language that is still spoken in the Sahara. They probably settled there after the flood.

I know many Basques and have been to Basque country. They are great people. I don't know if they are more psychic, though they are very in tune to your perception of things.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Hi!
I'm new here but have been reading for a while. I am A RH neg. I have been searching for the truth. I have brown eyes blonde hair. I found out when I was pregnant.

I have this weird bump that sticks out I guess where your butt bone would be or at the bottom of the spine.
I always woundered why. What dose this mean to be RH neg?

I have been reading all this stuff and I just do not know what to believe.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Can someone explain exactlywhat eye and hair colour have to do with blood type and what does it all have to do with aliens?

Danke.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
TRAITS:
There are certain similairites that occur to those having rh negative blood - according to some who have it there are common patterns found, which include the following:
1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color, also blue eyes
2. reddish hair , brown
3. low pulse rate
4. low blood pressure
5. keen sight or hearing
6. ESP
7. extra rib or vertabrae
8. UFO connections
9. love of space and science
10. a sense of not belonging to the human race
11. piercing eyes
12. para-normal occurrences
13. physic dreams
14. truth seekers
15. desire for higher wisdom
16. empathetic illnesses
17. deep compassion for fate of mankind
18. a sense of a 'mission' in life
19. physic abilities
20. unexplained scars on body
21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances
22. alien contacts

I am A-, born with platinum blonde hair that was a 'dirty' blonde but the time I was about 4 or so. Then with my second to last pregnancy in 2007, my hair turned a dark brown color. It has tons of red in it, even when it was dirty blonde. I was born with bright blue eyes that turned to hazel/green that have been known to also turn a very blue color, brown and even silver. They also have yellow flakes in them and I have been told that I have "cat-like" eyes on more than one occasion. I have been asked, my entire life, if I wear colored contacts because my eyes are so 'colorful and beautiful'. So not sure if that falls into the "piercing eyes" category or not.

Until this last year, I was on the lower end of the blood pressure scale - usually 100-110/70. Not sure if my pulse rate was low as well. My sight, well I am thinking I may need to develop some kind of sonar before I go completely blind...
... My hearing, however, is excellent. I can hear things that no one else even picks up on. I too hear the high pitched sounds eminating from just about every electrical appliance!

I have had what can be considered paranormal experiences my entire life. I can see "others", whether they are dead people or not, I don't know. I often see shadow people all over the place. I hear people talking to me when no one is in the room. At night, I have to sleep with a noise machine to block out the talking. I even hear music at times!

As for dreams, there have been times when I remember things and no one else does. I am sometimes not sure if it was a dream or what. However, I also have recurring dreams, for as long as I can remeber. In these dreams, one particular person is often very prominent. His name is David and I know him, for lack of a better word. He is always right there, by my side or within arms distance. He doesn't come to me unless I ask him to in the dreams.
I too am not a fan of large crowds and prefer to stay within my humble abode as opposed to going out into public.

I have always been able to tell things about a person from my 'first impression'. There are certain people I cannot be around because they drain me. I can feel the negativity eminating off of them and it affects me. I have a tendacy to be an empath in regards to people that are close to me. A certain friend recently had major surgery (couple months ago). Not too long ago, she had a slight 'relapse' of the pain she had previously been fighting and I could feel the exact same thing, all day long. It started exactly when her attack began. It is a running joke between us that I can feel all her strong emotions, yet she lives hundreds of miles away.

I am currently in college, earning my second BA degree. I feel the need to help the young in this world to overcome mental, emotional and behavior problems. Not sure if that entails a 'mission', but it is something I have wanted to do since I was very young.

Regarding electric appliances, it has always been a joke in my family that my father and I make watches die or the radio turn to static, so I would chalk that up to disturbances. I also seem to have a ton of static electricity within, as I am always shocking people when I touch them. Not sure what that is all about!

And as far as I know, I have not had alien contact. I honestly don't understand people that are sceptic. I don't see the implausibility they do at all. However, it has always facinated me and I have a particular 'memory' from when I was very young. I remember looking out my bedroom window and the light outside had a very weird yellow cast to it. As in the whole outdoors was illuminated a glowing yellow color. I also, throughout my childhood, felt that I was being watched by someone unseen. I used to even do 'commercials' for those who were watching me. My parents still tease me about it to this day.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The only thing I can attribute to my B- blood is the countless letters I get from the blood association asking to me donate.

This reminds of the Indigo ppl. It really looks like people are trying so hard to be different and to have something extra special about themselves. The above list is silly. Who's to know if those with RH factor do or don't experience the same experiences as that list?

We are all different. Having a different blood factor makes you different. It doesn't mean there's a connection with ESP or aliens. If that were the case, then why can't we say that people born in the month of May have ESP and alien experiences. I'm sure there are people who fit with that.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I'm a Rh+ and fit with the following from the list

3. low pulse rate
4. low blood pressure
5. keen sight or hearing
6. ESP
8. UFO connections
11. piercing eyes (someone else has to comment on that I don't think I do)
13. physic dreams (psychic? in that case yes)
14. truth seekers
16. empathetic illnesses
19. physic abilities (psychic abilities? Yes)
22. alien contacts (Maybe - can not confirm other than it appeared to me that way)

So what does that make me being a Rh+ and still having most of the traits of an Rh-? Is it possible it's not the Rh group that determines the traits but in fact something else?
edit on 5/7/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1
I'm a Rh+ and fit with the following from the list

3. low pulse rate
4. low blood pressure
5. keen sight or hearing
6. ESP
8. UFO connections
11. piercing eyes (someone else has to comment on that I don't think I do)
13. physic dreams (psychic? in that case yes)
14. truth seekers
16. empathetic illnesses
19. physic abilities (psychic abilities? Yes)
22. alien contacts (Maybe - can not confirm other than it appeared to me that way)

So what does that make me being a Rh+ and still having most of the traits of an Rh-? Is it possible it's not the Rh group that determines the traits but in fact something else?
edit on 5/7/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

get your thyroid checked..... a low pulse rate can indicate an underactive thyroid gland.

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join