It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
My RH- blood...is that why I have seen so many UFO's in my lifetime including clear daytime and even one nighttime actual landing? And I mean actual craft, not just the lights in the sky type. Hell I saw a black helicopter chasing TWO solid black acorn shaped craft most recently. The chopper appeared to be making some headway when in the blink of an eye both craft ascended to around 30k feet. No choppers gonna catch craft like that. It was an amazing event and wish I had a video camera on me for about the tenth time in my life.

Makes one wonder exactly why the RH- is a universal donor giving lifeblood to all other types, and why they seem to be in touch not only with the UFO phenomenon, but God as well. ( at least in my case).

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

How exactly does everyone have the gene to be Rh negative?

Please explain.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

so now we have ,,DNA,,and a figerprint,,,

WELL HE'S GOT TO BE ON THE PLANET SOMEWHERE???

sorry,,,anyone work for/cia/fbi/interpol/csis/urgun/russian intelligence,,,,visit this site?

check the finger print please,,,
seemms urgent identity required.

Me.
ohhh and let us know wont u?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

so now we have ,,DNA,,and a figerprint,,,

WELL HE'S GOT TO BE ON THE PLANET SOMEWHERE???

sorry,,,anyone work for/cia/fbi/interpol/csis/urgun/russian intelligence,,,,visit this site?

check the finger print please,,,
seemms urgent identity required.

Me.
ohhh and let us know wont u?

WTH?

2nd line

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

You missed out a really important word there! POTENTIALLY.

Genetics is really really hard to explain! Basically everyone of our ancesters was RH neg (unless you believe in gene deletion), and at some point along the evolutionary tree (if you believe in evolution) the RH protein entered the gene pool somehow (still unknown).

So therefore everybody still has the potential to be a negative as it was already a part of our genetic makeup. For instance, it is not unknown for say an A+ mother and an O+ father to have an offspring with a negative blood grouping. It is far, far less likely to happen (especially as rh- genes tend to be far more recessive to rh+), but it has and still does happen. This is down to dominant and recessive genes. You'll have to look it up, because I'm not explaining it sorry lol.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

any idea if it is the 17th yet in rome?
these guys just ,split from the church??????????
and there
Franciscan,,,
olive rose?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Can I join in the convo Bob? What are you trying to say mate? What has this got to do with RH neg blood groups?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher
reply to post by cry93

You missed out a really important word there! POTENTIALLY.

Genetics is really really hard to explain! Basically everyone of our ancesters was RH neg (unless you believe in gene deletion), and at some point along the evolutionary tree (if you believe in evolution) the RH protein entered the gene pool somehow (still unknown).

So therefore everybody still has the potential to be a negative as it was already a part of our genetic makeup. For instance, it is not unknown for say an A+ mother and an O+ father to have an offspring with a negative blood grouping. It is far, far less likely to happen (especially as rh- genes tend to be far more recessive to rh+), but it has and still does happen. This is down to dominant and recessive genes. You'll have to look it up, because I'm not explaining it sorry lol.

But you are mistaken.

In order for say, an A+ mother and an O+ father to have an Rh negative child, they both would have to heterozygous Rh positive. That means that they each HAVE to carry an Rh negative gene and an RH negative gene. Not everyone is born with a recessive Rh negative gene. For instance, much of black Africa is homozygous Rh positive as is much of the Far East. The same goes for many Native tribes.

See, I didn't even have to have you tell me this. This comes from an O- with Rh positive parents.

However, I will tell you that your post is misleading at best. At best... No, not everyone has the potential to be Rh negative.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Then I stand corrected. I still don't believe RH negs are "pure" blood however!

What was BobAtHome on about?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Then I stand corrected. I still don't believe RH negs are "pure" blood however!

What was BobAtHome on about?

I am a student of human science.

I am not tweeking or whatever that is going on with Bob.
J/k

Bob, please come back and explain yourself?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Haha fair enough.

So where do you sit with the origins of RH negative blood, if you don't mind my asking? You being an O neg, have you and phsyological "signs"? What's your ancestry?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

reply to post by cry93

Haha fair enough.

So where do you sit with the origins of RH negative blood, if you don't mind my asking? You being an O neg, have you and phsyological "signs"? What's your ancestry?

Honestly, I go back in forth on this. I suspect the Neanderthal gene may be true. I could even appreciate what you posted because sometimes I wonder if Rh negative was the original blood line.

I read a lot. There's information out there on an Elder Race and I believe the Natives and their idea of the world being created and destroyed many times before. So I believe that Rh negative could have been a holdover from another world/Earth and that is what makes it original. I happen to believe all that talk of Atlantis and Lemuria.

I have some of the signs though I don't buy into them so much. I do believe Rh- people have certain abilities as blood is organic. The same can be said for Rh + people, too. DNA, in my personal opinion, does have memory.

I identify as black as did my parents and to my knowledge each of their parents. My ancestry is African/black American, 2 Native American tribes, and French.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Hmmm interesting geneology! Humour me, have you got a strong brow line? Really good eye sight? Any gingers in your family? I'm guessing not, but you never know!

Just looking it up, it was Oxford univerisity that did the study on MC1R (ginger gene) in 2001. Some interesting results, especially on the age of the gene. Check it out

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

reply to post by cry93

Hmmm interesting geneology! Humour me, have you got a strong brow line? Really good eye sight? Any gingers in your family? I'm guessing not, but you never know!

Just looking it up, it was Oxford univerisity that did the study on MC1R (ginger gene) in 2001. Some interesting results, especially on the age of the gene. Check it out

As a black American, my hair is jet black in cold months and a sandy brown in the warmer months. It changes colors with the seasons.

Most of my family to whom I can vouch have black to brown to sandy hair color. As you stated before, some of these genetic things can kind of run in the background, so to speak.

This is what makes me believe that Rh negative blood may express itself in a different manner. I just don't know how or why. Could it be that each soul decides to incarnate in this body in order to gather different
experiences? I hope that isn't too far out there for you.

Btw, my eyesight is great in daylight though I do tend to suffer from a depth perception problem at night, especially when driving and facing bright lights. My hearing and sense of smell are both above normal.

I don't believe I have a strong brow.
edit on 16-8-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
**post rescinded**,

sometimes it feels unwise to share to much about yourself to the world especially through a medium focused on exposing government secrets,

after second thought i would prefer not to tell those what my blood type is

edit on 8/16/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Hello yourself ! When the bible referred to clean and unclean blood I believe it concerned the eating of pork. One could get Trichinosis iif the meat wasnt handled properly and or cooked thoroughly.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I respect and appreciate the unique characteristics posted by this Rh( -) group. I never knew there was a difference, but it seems there are some propensities showing up - here at least.

I wonder, though is it not true that we all have alien genes? Is not every human being a hybrid cross between early homo sapien and the extra terrestrials that visited our planet/? How else do we explain this big brain and frontal lobe suddenly appearing on Terra? We are all ALIENS, each with a little bit of monkey and a little bit of god genes.

Are we not travelers visiting this experience called "life" Are we really our bodies? No, not really, we are just wearing them for a while, for this experience. But this is not who we are. The space suit is not who you are. It is only a vehicle for this expression. What you are is forever.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Thankyou that helps me. Lately the noise has not been pronounced .What a relief.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

I've been intrigued with this for a very long time and would love to know more if someone could help me.

I along with my mother and 3 sisters (not sure about my brother) are all A-. My mother is a red head with greenish blue eyes and 2 out of 3 sisters are blonde with blue eyes. I don't know my fathers blood type, but he was also light haired and blue eyes. Piercing blue eyes (with black hair) ran deep on his side the family.

Although I have no known "superpowers" I have an uncanny ability to see through people. I see to the core of people and see the good. And as strange as it sounds, I've always felt different, like I've been waiting for something. Oh and btw I don't see UFO's...EVER.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I'm new here and had to come to this thread first . I have blue eyes blonde hair don't know if the hair part matters but I have been having weird thoughts through my day to day life that are Coming true. And I have a very strong belief that aliens came here before babylon . where the highest bidder or royals of the reptilians brain wash us. They trapped us here by using money. They profit will we suffer , they got us under there thumb . Well the man with the sick will win ...... If he uses it right . The revolution is coming even if I don't see it in my life time .
Peace to all of you stay safe we are in this together . X

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join