It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
I just find it extremely odd that there is this bizarre glitch in nature, as nature usually gets things right for a reason. The rhesus neg mothers body tries to destroy the rhesus positive baby inside it. I mean, why does this happen? Im not sure about the extra terrestrial hybrid theories, but it does make you think. Im an a- and had anti-g injections with both my girls, i think they gave them just as a precaution before any s**t started, and i only know what blood group one of my daughters is.
As far as special abilities and the like, i suspect this applies to people of all blood groups.

I think we must have different evolutionary ancestors. The reason we survived so long with our negative blood type is because our ancestors never travelled much. They mostly lived in dense areas amongst eachother. Now because of international travel and migration were all spread apart; which I think is going to kill out the negative blood type. Were already so rare in numbers

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
i was given this link in last few days .. it is a very long vid . i apologise if someone else has posted it
www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-6-2011 by mumofson because: it gave the thread as a facebook one not just the youtube

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeedToNo
If RH factor and psychic abilities are related, I wonder if people of Basque origin(largest percentage of any people with RH negative factor) anymore psychic than the general population. Anyone here who is of Basque origin and are you a psychic ?

www.abcpsychic.com...

This is very intriguing. The Basque people are very often connected to the Atlantis Myths as being descendents from the survivors of Atlantis.

edit on 11-6-2011 by hateeternal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Cool thread, I am B negative...I haven't read anything in the article or the posts but am commenting so I can come back and look at stuff after seeing Kung Fu Panda 2! haha...Definitely interesting though.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Hi, I know that this post is 3 years old, but ive been researching all about the ancient astranauts. My blood group is A RH NEGATIVE.
there is no proof where we come from and where the people with our blood origiunated. Some even call us mutations. But the real question, is who put us here, where did this blood type come from and why does its antibodies attack every other blood. Maybe we are a higher archie, maybe we are decendents of a different race, here long ago. But the truth is we did not come from apes, so where did we come from???

Kezcruz

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I also looked some strange stuff up.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I am A negative blood type with pale skin and brown eyes (and iris have black circles around them) and before I started experiments with my hair color it was golden with a touch of hazel.
I do have a few strange abilities but don't use them much actually.
edit on 29-6-2011 by AstraCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
i have just been sent this to night ..

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AstraCat
I am A negative blood type with pale skin and brown eyes (and iris have black circles around them) and before I started experiments with my hair color it was golden with a touch of hazel.
I do have a few strange abilities but don't use them much actually.
edit on 29-6-2011 by AstraCat because: (no reason given)

Its all about parents too,
do you feel connected?
with mother or father most?
and what they look a like?

Peace,
ekiusa

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
I don't get it... what is Basque origin... what does that mean?

I'm not trying toot my own horn here but I am O neg, blue eyed and have been tested several times to have an IQ above 140 (Although, based on typing abilities you wouldn't know it) . I have experienced episodes of precognition but have always chalked it up to uncanny coincidence (although I do feel it is more than that).

This thread has really triggered me to think about this more... anyone with any ideas on where I can learn more about all of this. I have never heard of any of this before.

Oh come on. You are just a regular dude. My blood type is O- and i am average guy. Its just the blood type nothing more.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
So, my mother has A- blood and my dad has B+ blood. They were told I should have never been born. When I was born, and my records show this, I had B+ blood. I started donating blood about 10 years ago and when my blood type was tested by the American Red Cross, they stated I have A+ blood. I had to give the nurse my parents blood type for historical data and she said I should have never been born.

So, how does that work? I don't have any clue what my RH is, but I will find out.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
This thread's gotten HUGE. I've had a flick through and just wondered why hair and eye colour is been brought up so much? Do they have anything to do with blood type?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
my blood type is rh negative b. i'm descended from ghengis khan, napolean, king arthur and octavius augustus.

i once spent 100 days in africa were i lived off 1 gallon of water and were i mastered the art of falconry and sent them away to hunt antelope to feed myself.

there i battled and killed 100 man eating lions that had surrounded and terrorized a village. in gratitude the village elder made me king of his people and gave me 15 virgin women to be my concubines. i stayed for 2 years after that and fathered 96 children.

after a great feast celebrating the day i saved the village, i renounced my throne and left. the villagers as one last gift, changed the word for courage in their language to my given name.

after i left the continent, i decided to sail across the great horn of africa in a 10 ft aluminum fishing boat. i sustained myself by training my lungs to hold and conserve extra oxygen so i can be able to dive to the bottom of the ocean to collect clams and sea cucumbers. i have the ability to hold my breath for 14 hours.

one day, looking for mollusks, i free dived over 3 miles and found the lost city of atlantis. i explored it for 4 hours, got hungry and swam back to the surface. on one of the temples, i read and deciphered their ancient language and now know the secret of perpetual energy and why the city was lost.

while circling the great horn of africa, i got thrown off course and ended up in antarctica. cold and freezing, i beached a blue whale with my bare hands, killed it and with a sword i forged from the aluminum salvaged from the boat, i hollowed out it's stomach cavity and built a shelter. the oil from its liver provided me with fuel for heat and the fat and meat provided me with food.

now i know why i have all these superhuman abilities and an i.q. of 1968. it can all be explained by the rh factor of my blood.

edit on 7-7-2011 by randomname because: as my blood type is rh negative, i am incapable of making spelling mistakes.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Your imagination is commendable . Your application of it reflects on your mentality. You effectively stopped people from reaching out . RH negative is a subject thats not easy to research. There doesnt seem to be readily available material concerning this enigma.I think that a different species is not an unlikely prospect and the more people that compare notes the better. Try not to let someones intention of disrupting this thread succeed. There is a real need for this discussion.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I feel this post brings us back to the dark ages where left handed peoples were persecuted for fear they be curses by the devil and could wield surnatural powers ,thus needed to use their right arm instead.

Whats gonna be next?

The mole on my buttocks gives me precognitions and pyrokinesis?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by chardonnay

Thanks. I agree that more needs to be discovered and comparing notes certainly has propelled my thoughts forward on this subject.

My blood type does set me apart from 85% of humanity in that I am unable to reproduce with a positive blood type, It doesn't make me special, just different.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

Thanks. I agree that more needs to be discovered and comparing notes certainly has propelled my thoughts forward on this subject.

My blood type does set me apart from 85% of humanity in that I am unable to reproduce with a positive blood type, It doesn't make me special, just different.

Hi witness
most seem to miss the point that for some reason (that we are trying to figure out) that we are different; not super or sub human, but decidedly different; considering we are the only mammals on the planet that has this, and again the only mammal whose pregnant mothers' own body will kill the embryo if the mother is negative and the fetus positive, yes, I would say something is definitely worth researching, as many have over the years...

seeker

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

I would like to ask a question.How many of you are left handed?Do you find yourself susceptible to certain diseases and not to others?Mosquitoes rarely bite me when everyone else gets eaten alive.Any traits that set you apart from the norm?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I'm a left-handed O- but midges love me.

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join