It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ekstasis
Adding to list;

Former U.S Presidents

Former President Eisenhower Type O-Neg
Former President John F. Kennedy Type AB-Neg
Former President Richard Nixon Type O-Neg
Former President Bill Clinton AB-Neg
Former President George W. Bush Sr. Type A-Neg

*New
U.S. Presidential candidate Senator John McCain O-Neg

[edit on 24-5-2008 by Ekstasis]

Interesting stuff - maybe there is something to the concept of 'bluebloods' after all? I hear allegations that most of the above list are bloodline-related to the ruling families of Europe - but I confess to not having checked to see if the claims are true.

Duncan

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
My grandmother is O- and managed to have 10 children and even more grandchildren all with + protein me being O+...

so does this mean that she's the only special one eventhough it all started with her?

and a response to the comment left by another poster saying that the -protein might be the lost people in Israel so does that mean only my grandmother is one of them and we are not eventhough she is in out bloodline.

also i have heard that the plague is what killed most of the RH- people and that is why most of the RH- people cove from the basque region because it didn't go over the mountains....

oh and my grandmother's family comes from a small town in spain and she has black hair and dark eyes....

so much for the blonde hair blue eyes theory...lol....what do u all think?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

weird. i have b neg and i used to have blonde hair until i turned about 13 or 14 and then it went brown. ive never been able to believe in a god and talking about religion before i made atheist friends in high school always made me uncomfortable. ive always had a strange feeling that there is more to this life than we know. you basically described me (except for the whole having kids thing. im a guy.)

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I emailed a Geneticist about this, my questions I emailed him were:

"The protein in positive blood can be cloned, but not so of the negative blood which is quite interesting, why is this? And If the Rh negative factor does not derive from any known earthly link as in the Rh positive i.e the Rhesus Monkey from where did the Rh negative factor originate from? "

His reply was:

Rh is a gene that makes the Rh protein. People who are Rh- have a broken copy of the gene. This means they do not make the protein and so it can't be cloned. This isn't any weirder than people who have red hair (because of a broken MC1R gene) or blue eyes (a broken HERC2 gene at least). You might be interested in the following previous answers for more details:

www.thetech.org...
www.thetech.org...
www.thetech.org...
www.thetech.org...

Did this help? If you have any other questions, feel free to email us back. Ask a Geneticist staff

And your response?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ekstasis

Thanks Ekstasis..The links were good and the time you put into this subject is appreciated. However it still leaves so many questions. The broken gene that causes red hair or any aditional plasma proteins that my baby was carrying would not cause my body to attack that of my baby during prganacy. Women with Haemophila who lack factor V111 would not attack their babies, the danger is to themsevles.

It also does not make sense that the missing RH protien would be resesive.

When time allows I will email my question to these folks..Again thanks..good find.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Witness2008]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
My wife is O-Neg.

She is Spanish, brown hair, hazel (dominant) to green eyes, have an extra collarbone on right side (but she was a twin and her sibling was still born so explanation for "extra bone"). Strong spiritual beliefs and superstitious of thee strangest things

She has no huge love for science or search for ET life as i do, as a fact none of the other "traits". I will say this, she does have an opinion that the negative blood type are more "special", not better than other types in any way but they are here for some greater purpose. I have told her years ago we all eat, drink and breathe the same air then die in the end, maybe i was wrong so i shall be nice(r) to her, stay on the safe side

**She was born with this scar on her knee, unusual birthmark yes.**

Witness2008, when my wife gave birth there was measures taken. Our kids were totally fine but she was in danger. She received medical attention well above the norm. She will and cannot have kids again as the 2nd time was too much of a close call. All related to her blood type, but i cannot say and do not know the medical terms used. I do know that the our kids blood could not be "mixed" with hers and a certain injection/s straight after birth.**

[edit on 5/31/2008 by qonone]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
[edit on 31-5-2008 by Lantian]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Lantian

The discussion concerns the lack of RH factor not the ABO type. If you read the many posts and ponder the averages you may see what others here are questioning.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
just came across this website mmmmm very interresting subject. BUT if we are all human beings,and come from earth stock why are there so many types of BLOOD . And also why are aliens only abducting people with ab neg .......GREY

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
just came across this website mmmmm very interresting subject. BUT if we are all human beings,and come from earth stock why are there so many types of BLOOD . And also why are aliens only abducting people with ab neg .......GREY

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

You're quite welcome Witness.

Yes, I believe his answer way extremely laxed on his end and a quick fix in stating being "broken". I find it extremely baffling in O-Negative being universal being broke, it doesn't sound right. Although I've been reading O Negative being universal this may no longer be correct.

Yes, when you do converse with this individual I'm intersted in hearing what he has to say to you if I may?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
The last couple months I have been experiencing some type of force that is pushing me to the truth. I am ab negative blood type and was also a blonde kid , brown eyes though , and as I hit 10 years and over my hair has darkened and now is a very dark brown. As a kid I always scored within the 99% on CTBS tests and also very athletic. I have very unusual things happening in my life now since jan 2007. From family secrets to fortune and fame to the president and famous actors and actresses appearing in my life and unbeknowest to me as I had no reason to suspect anything like this. I feel we are very near to major changes on earth and would ask if anybody understands what I am saying or has had any similar thoughts or experiences to post and let me know .. I am alone as my family is keeping their dark secrets from me. Please I know you are out there , come forth. 13th bloodline

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

Lancing is very easy and over in a second. I have to check my blood sugar occasionally. I get dangerously low blood sugar at times. If the Red Cross doesn't do that, you should try doing it yourself if there is a kit. Maybe a friend can help.

As for me, I an RH-, and I had a RH + child, so I had those nasty shots. I think the problem is not with the first baby, but the shots prevent problems with subsequent babies.

I don't have blue eyes and blonde hair (see my avatar, no Aryan there!). I am from English and Native American origins- I have no reason to suspect Basque. I don't claim psychic abilities but I am sensitive to others- empathetic to an extreme (Im a pisces, too, so go figure). I always felt like an outcast and was often treated like one throughout my life. No one else in my family is RH- as far as I know, btw.

Supposedly I was born A+, and I always thought I was, but when I entered the military they told me I was A-. I asked them to check me several times throughout my 20s and especially when I was pregnant and the A- was always confirmed. I was very paranoid about it. When I gave blood the Red Cross checked it again, and yes it was A-. I never thought it was a big deal. I just wanted to make sure they had it right because my mom was freaked out that she had gotten it wrong for 19 years . My mom, sister and my daughter are all A+. My mom says my father was O+. I thought a positive and a positive would always equal a positive like in algebra, but I am not a scientist nor a mathemetician. I used to have dreams that I found out my dad was not really my biological dad, but I just thought it was wishful thinking

edited for clarity and copious typos
And to add the following:
reg body temp is 97.7, normal blood press 58/95 (maybe typed backwards), sensitive hearing, and not to brag but my IQ is over 130. SO I do have some "reptilian traits" I just had some more melanin I guess

[edit on 9-6-2008 by raven bombshell]

[edit on 9-6-2008 by raven bombshell]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
How many negatives have gone prematurley gray. I started out with brunette hair started going gray in my early twenties, now it is platinum blonde.

Yes- I started going "platinum blonde" when I was about 20 and I am 35 now, have more gray than my mama
I dye it, though.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
hi my name is Ozgur and i am from Turkey. i was reasearhing about rh - factor. also how many percent of rh - ppl on the world. i found this topic. i have ab rh - blood type. and my husband was a rh +. i got pregrant and did not get the shot. and everything was normal. but my sister got pregrant and her husband was rh + too. she got the shot and on her babys birth she had a lot of problems. and baby was un healty so i dont believe in immunie shots. i think its a lie. they they are making the baby sick. if the baby have + blood type.

anyway i wonder how can i found info about blood types abilities? and what is the origin of rh - blood type? i wonder why we are so little.

if you can help me i will be thankfull.

thank you for reading and have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
OMG!!! I'm a FREAK! I have blue eyes - which based on another thread means that I am related to everyone else with blue eyes. I am O Neg. AND I have an uncanny ability of preconception or precognition (or whatever you call it).

I'd never really thought about ANY of this before until I read this thread. Can someone please tell me more about what this is all about? Thanks.

I did some checking on rh factors, and checked with my parents, I am 0-. I have dark blue eyes, and on psi tests have a strong clairvoyant abilities.

I don't know if the test was a fluke, or even if it is connected to my blood-type. However, my parents said that I was more highly evolved compared to my siblings and my peers.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
So my ex husband who is RH negative, is an alien. That explains a lot.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by unique01

Hello Ozgur, welcome to ATS.

I have three children. First two came out A Neg like myself and my youngest came out O Pos like her father. Both fathers are on the RH Pos side. My youngest who's RH O Pos is in excellent health. I received the Rho (D) immune globulin injections within my first and third pregnancy.

The reasoning for the Rho (D) immune globulin injection(s) is not so important for your first child but of that of second, third and so forth pregnancies you may have in the future. If a woman develops Rh Antibodies; future pregnancies will be closely monitored. If the fetus is found to be anemic during the pregnancy a transfusion to the fetus through the umbilical cord is possible. Often, early delivery is required. A special type of blood transfusion called "an exchange transfusion" may be performed shortly after birth if destruction of the baby's blood cells continues to be a problem. However, because of the success of Rho (D) immune globulin, such complex treatments are rarely needed.

Being that you not recieve this shot and you became Rh-sensitized and your baby was Rh-positive, s/he would probably develop Rh disease (hemolytic disease). Your antibodies would cross the placenta and attack the Rh factor in your baby's Rh-positive blood as if it's a foreign substance, destroying his red blood cells and causing anemia. The disease can cause problems ranging from severe newborn jaundice to brain damage or, in extreme cases, even miscarriage or stillbirth. So yes this shot is extremly important to your child.

In relations to your sisters baby having health problems If your sister is Rh-negative and you've been pregnant before but didn't get this shot, another routine prenatal blood test will tell you whether you already have the antibodies that attack Rh-positive blood. (You could have them even if you miscarried the baby, had an abortion, or had an ectopic pregnancy.) If you do have the antibodies, it's too late to get the shot, and if your baby is Rh-positive, he's likely to have some problems. If you don't have the antibodies, then the shot will protect you from developing them.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ekstasis

Hello Ozgur, welcome to ATS.

I have three children. First two came out A Neg like myself and my youngest came out O Pos like her father. Both fathers are on the RH Pos side. My youngest who's RH O Pos is in excellent health. I received the Rho (D) immune globulin injections within my first and third pregnancy.

The reasoning for the Rho (D) immune globulin injection(s) is not so important for your first child but of that of second, third and so forth pregnancies you may have in the future. If a woman develops Rh Antibodies; future pregnancies will be closely monitored. If the fetus is found to be anemic during the pregnancy a transfusion to the fetus through the umbilical cord is possible. Often, early delivery is required. A special type of blood transfusion called "an exchange transfusion" may be performed shortly after birth if destruction of the baby's blood cells continues to be a problem. However, because of the success of Rho (D) immune globulin, such complex treatments are rarely needed.

Being that you not recieve this shot and you became Rh-sensitized and your baby was Rh-positive, s/he would probably develop Rh disease (hemolytic disease). Your antibodies would cross the placenta and attack the Rh factor in your baby's Rh-positive blood as if it's a foreign substance, destroying his red blood cells and causing anemia. The disease can cause problems ranging from severe newborn jaundice to brain damage or, in extreme cases, even miscarriage or stillbirth. So yes this shot is extremly important to your child.

In relations to your sisters baby having health problems If your sister is Rh-negative and you've been pregnant before but didn't get this shot, another routine prenatal blood test will tell you whether you already have the antibodies that attack Rh-positive blood. (You could have them even if you miscarried the baby, had an abortion, or had an ectopic pregnancy.) If you do have the antibodies, it's too late to get the shot, and if your baby is Rh-positive, he's likely to have some problems. If you don't have the antibodies, then the shot will protect you from developing them.

nice to meet you too. and thx for welcoming. also thank you for response. i have couple of abortions. but doctors test me for antibodies before i got pregrant and results was negative. so its means all of my pregnacies was i have carried rh negative blood type babies right? but its seems so odd to me if its true and i am the dominant one. and again this is odd too. do you have any answers about this?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Nice to meet you too and you're very welcome.

Rh incompatibility rarely causes complications in a "first pregnancy" and doesn't affect the health of the mother. But, Rh antibodies that develop during subsequent pregnancies can be potentially dangerous to mother and her child. Rh disease can result in severe anemia, brain damage, jaundice and heart failure in a newborn. In extreme cases, it can cause the death of the fetus because to many red blood cells have been depleted.

So in your case your unborn child from previous times must have been Rh Negative.

Your child now, what's his/hers blood type?

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join