It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RoAcH420

Interesting.

By the way when I was a kid I had Blond hair blue eyes, Now my hair is dark brown, and I have green eyes.

I think it's normal for hair colour to change at least.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by Goradd

Negative RH factor can be recesive, it can show up in families with RH posistive, as long as the gene is some where in the family tree. I'm nit saying that all positives are the same with all the same traits but I think from the history of the basque and celts that there may have been alien influence there.

Ok so this "alien influence" is just selective in who is "alien"....for example, a mother is O- and has a child that is O+, does that mean only the mother is "alien" because she is negative and not her offspring?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by omegastar2007

Just the opposite happened to my daughter (she’s 15 yo) She was born with o negative blood. I know her blood type because we had extensive genetic tests in Boston for an protein deficiency that runs on her father’s side of the family.
Just recently she had sports physical and routine blood tests done and the report said she was A positive. The odd thing was that her physician acted like it was no big deal when I questioned the test results; she actually said it was unnecessary to retest my daughter’s blood for typing purposes.
As for special traits, she is a very shy and quiet kid but people are constantly trying to talk and touch her, people, even strangers go out of their way to get her attention and be near her. It’s like the way a light draws moths.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by Amaxium

The simple fact that if an RH negative mother were carrying a child with RH positve blood the mothers would produce anti-bodies to attack the blood of her own baby. Positive blood contains a Rhesus monkey protien. According to the research I have done no other species on earth is capable of this. Even cross breeding such as a donkey with a horse produces a mule, mules are not able to reproduce, but the horse that carries this cross breed does not attack it while in utero.

Isn't it interesting that a Mule cannot produce offspring, but a Wolf crossed with a Domestic Dog, or a Coyote can? Maybe a seperate subject from this thread, but I found it relevant to your reply. I have always wondered what the deal is with that. The great Mystery of the Genome.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
you guys are just jealous

We ay-bee-negatives are superior to any other type. we have more intuition, more links to the old spirituals and we are probably direct decendands of, not only Jesus..but Adam and even as well.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
you guys are just jealous

We ay-bee-negatives are superior to any other type. we have more intuition, more links to the old spirituals and we are probably direct decendands of, not only Jesus..but Adam and even as well.

Could you in any way present some facts that those science fictional characters Adam and Eve had the same blood type as the fabeled guy inri?
I challenge you yet again for posting jibberish.

Edit: What makes a bloodtype superior?

"AB -" to me, is now a synonym for less intelligence, no facts, no researh and fairytales..

Jeddimiller, do prove me wrong!

[edit on 13-2-2008 by tep200377]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by tep200377
Could you in any way present some facts that those science fictional characters Adam and Eve had the same blood type as the fabeled guy inri?
I challenge you yet again for posting jibberish.

Oh! My old nemesis. tep. i can't prove it one way or another, so I won't even try. call it a gut feeling.
Did the OP have any solidity to his facts that blood types have any alien history? no. read his original post and re-think. there is no way to prove that my blood type was not the type that adam had. But there is no doubt that people with ab- are smarter people.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Oh! My old nemesis. tep. i can't prove it one way or another, so I won't even try. call it a gut feeling.

My gut tells me that you allways write by your gut.

Did the OP have any solidity to his facts that blood types have any alien history? no. read his original post and re-think. there is no way to prove that my blood type was not the type that adam had. But there is no doubt that people with ab- are smarter people.

I'm more curious about your statements.

And again, where is that fact, claiming that carriers of AB- are more intelligent?

PS: You can in no way prove that I'm not GOD, making a list over all the things that will deny you access to heaven. A long one?

Edit: typomania

[edit on 13-2-2008 by tep200377]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Ever read about the work of Peter D'adamo?

en.wikipedia.org...

His theory states that AB carries are the most evolved. And we are.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
you should also read this.

www.lisashea.com...

AB-blood is the last in the evolution ladder of blood. reaching it's peak during Jesus. he could have brought that type of blood to earth to share with us and jumpstart the evolution. in a way we ab-'s carry god's blood

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Just to open your eyes a little, check this out Tep.

www.unveilingthem.com...

lol, that guys is tryint to fight us. this is some of the nonsense he speaks.

"The blood type found on the Shroud of Turin, the suspected burial cloth of Jesus, is blood type AB, which “matches” the poisoners’ blood type, and thus, their DNA. Everyone else with blood types of A, B, and O have damaged DNA/proteins . (We were ALL created with blood type AB negative with normal healthy protein/DNA properties; their poisons have mutated us into the other “blood types”.) This is how they proclaim to be God, the “Chosen Ones” and “the 144,000”, by their blood type/DNA matching the blood type found on the Shroud of Turin. They try to change the set times in their favor. Through one of their secret groups, Priory of Sion, they perpetuate the blasphemous story of the bloodline of Christ. Their claim is that Jesus bore a child/children and these children became royalty in Europe and the bloodline now has many descendants. They also claim that everyone else who does not have blood type AB evolved from apes, and were not created by God, since the man-apes only have the other major “blood types” of A, B, and O. This is to glorify themselves and exalt themselves above everyone else.

They proclaim themselves to be God, and His Christ, the chosen ones to rule over the earth. Their fronts, their rulers of countries, and their representatives and officials, gather together in corroboration, even the “church” is in submission. Together they perform counterfeit miraculous signs and wonders, in order to deceive the world and to bring in their “New World Order”. Now their time has come. Their day has come, the time for them to be punished. Through the power and authority of the Lord our God, it is time to destroy the destroyers."

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Such ignorance and prejudice in this thread, and imaginations running wild!

There is nothing to discuss here except maybe some statistical correlations, that are hardly proof of anything. For example if blue eyed individuals are more subject to high blood cholesterol than other people worldwide, does it prove that the set of genes controlling eye color is responsible? No. Many ATSers see cause and effect links where there are none. Typical of the CT mentality. Most threads here follow the pattern shaky evidence -> flawed logic -> crackpot theory.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
if you watch war of the worlds. the martians go after the blood. they suck their blood thinking they are all AB-'s.

they probably got sick because they drank all O blood.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tep200377

"AB -" to me, is now a synonym for less intelligence, no facts, no researh and fairytales...

Any alien reading this thread is welcome to abduct me and change my blood type. I don't want to be AB- anymore.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

ya my mums changed to i just really wanna know what's with the split colors in mine and my dads left eyes....it weird....i'ma find out my blood type ...you think i would know it after going thru so many surgeries...

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

i shall do that ....another interesting thing my husband pointed out last night was our light in our room is basically a big crystal ball on a chain and it's very heavy yet when he looks up at it sometimes it's just swinging all by it self...and apparently a guy named woody committed suicide next door....i think thats why i'm worried about my little boy seeing things cause i always did when i was little
weird stuff for sure

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

if you watch war of the worlds. the martians go after the blood. they suck their blood thinking they are all AB-'s.

they probably got sick because they drank all O blood.

It was actually the common cold that got them in the end nothing to do with blood.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by tep200377

fictional is right...anyone here seen the zeitgeist i think its called ...there is like 4 parts on religion...i watched it on google...it stated that christianity was just a copy of egyptian religion or watever they have.....almost everything was the same and the egyptians had this all put down first ....lol and the funny thing is all the religions seem to copy that of the egyptian...i find it sad...but if i am wrong in describing this pls let me know ....not trying to offend anyone either

aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh i want an avatar how do i put one up???

[edit on 15-2-2008 by RoAcH420]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by RoAcH420

Answered that one in your Australian UFO thread. Alternatively the search window up the top right hand side works quite well..

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join