It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The negative RH factor that roughly 14 percent of the worlds population has intrigues me. Where did this supposed mutation have its beginning? Could there be some truth to the testimony of some that their blood somehow gives them traits that others do not have such as greater psychic abilities, eye color, hair color and even alien contact.

This board is full of curious people and I am sure that some of you will type in the proper search term on any search engine and will come back with much meaty converstion. It is a subject I have researched for a few months now, and it has some pretty frightening implications.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I've been reading some articles on this. Very interesting theories on where the RH neg comes from and their 'abilities'.
I have no idea what blood type I am, even though I've had my blood taken a lot no one wants to tell me
Wonder if Im a neg...

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
You gotta let me know what ya'll find out. I looked some strange stuff up.

I am type O neg.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaxium

The simple fact that if an RH negative mother were carrying a child with RH positve blood the mothers would produce anti-bodies to attack the blood of her own baby. Positive blood contains a Rhesus monkey protien. According to the research I have done no other species on earth is capable of this. Even cross breeding such as a donkey with a horse produces a mule, mules are not able to reproduce, but the horse that carries this cross breed does not attack it while in utero.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
There are a large number of threads on ATS regarding this subject. Here are a few:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There hasn't been a thread on this in a while so I'll leave this open for now unless over ruled at a later date.

For all those interested in this, just go to the top right corner of your page and type RH into the search function and you'll find many more threads on this subject.

Happy Posting.

Spiderj

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
OMG!!! I'm a FREAK! I have blue eyes - which based on another thread means that I am related to everyone else with blue eyes. I am O Neg. AND I have an uncanny ability of preconception or precognition (or whatever you call it).

I'd never really thought about ANY of this before until I read this thread. Can someone please tell me more about what this is all about? Thanks.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I have AB negative blood type,Its kinda rare but I have no superpowers.
Not really sure about RH types.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I appreciate that this thread will remain as there has been much progress, scientific and otherwise on this subject. There is much information at:[url=mindwarz.com/media/bloodgroups]mindwarz.com/media/bloodgroups[/url

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
If RH factor and psychic abilities are related, I wonder if people of Basque origin(largest percentage of any people with RH negative factor) anymore psychic than the general population. Anyone here who is of Basque origin and are you a psychic ?

www.abcpsychic.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Sorry about the questionable link in my last post. I'm learning here. The really creepy part of the RH negative blood is its connecttion to royal blood, aryan blood, the clean blood talked of in several places in the bible, and Native Americans knew if they were blood brothers and could co-exist by cutting themselves, sharing the blood then seeing if it would coagulate.

Negative and positive blood types simply are not compatible. We are all part of the same species, but 14 percent just do not fit in.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I don't get it... what is Basque origin... what does that mean?

I'm not trying toot my own horn here but I am O neg, blue eyed and have been tested several times to have an IQ above 140 (Although, based on typing abilities you wouldn't know it) . I have experienced episodes of precognition but have always chalked it up to uncanny coincidence (although I do feel it is more than that).

This thread has really triggered me to think about this more... anyone with any ideas on where I can learn more about all of this. I have never heard of any of this before.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Basque is a group of people, mainly of French and or Spanish (Spain) origins.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

The Basque people still live in Northern Spain and Southern France, science is not sure if the Celts or the Basques were the first appearance of Negative blood types. The highest concentration of negative RH factore is with the desendents of these two cultures. There is a wealth of speculative and scientific information on-line.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

I don't think it was a matter of 'which got it first', IIRC they both got it around the same time frame..

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Blue eyes and B- here. Blond hair in my younger years, no one told me that having children would change it to brunette.

No superpowers here but I feel a strong need to know where we came from.

Religion makes me feel very uncomfortable so I've avoided it.

Had an anti-bodies shot after the birth of all my kids (3). Not sure what type they are.

Very interesting stuff and the monkey thing just freaks me out.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Here you go..

The Basque people of Spain and France have the highest percentage of Rh negative blood. About 30% have (rr) Rh negative and about 60% carry one (r) negative gene. The average among most people is only 7%-Rh negative, while some groups have very little. The Oriental Jews of Israel, also have a high percent Rh negative, although most other Oriental people have only about 1% Rh negative. The Samaritians and the Black Cochin Jew also have a high percentage of Rh negative blood, although again
the Rh negative blood is rare among most black people.

Note from NGC2736-Use of external quote tags

Also cite source

[edit on 2-2-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone for posting the info
I am neither Spanish nor French (that I'm aware of) but my maternal grandmother is Irish of Celtic descent. Strangely though, my mother is O pos. and my father is O neg.

This is some interesting stuff. Flagging and starring. Thanks OP.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
With the past recent post of the girl with a liver transplant that then went negative from her donor.....it can make you wonder if the donor was a hybrid or peoples blood types may even change sometimes. When we have our so-called polar shift, it might be interesting if peoples blood types will then also.

One other thing about this I have remembered was when I had my MRI. Supposedly some people have various MRI signatures that can change also. This may be from certain implants within the body.

Some people supposedly have an average of 1 to 3. Some have more, like up to seven. But mine were supposedly off the chart. But after my MRI I believe they went back to one....after those implants fell out of my bleeding nose. Just like the sci-fi movie: Taken. From stories of MRIs and metal in bodies though, I thought that would have killed me.

It may be that some people are sharing their bodies with another life form or entity. Their blood type might make them more receptive to certain types of these energies and messages.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

If you had an "antibody shot" after the birth of your children then they are all Rh + and you are Rh -. The first pregnancy will usually go ok but after the birth of the first Rh+ child to an Rh - mother, she will develop antibodies so that any Rh+ pregnancies that come later will probably result in miscarriage.

Oh, an Aleon, if you had ANY metal implants in your body, you would not have gotten an MRI. That's one of the questions they ask before you get an MRI. I've stood next to them when they're on and the machine pulled the earrings right out of my ear. I would not want something large, metalic and implanted being yanked out without surgical intervention and anesthesia. They'll also erase the magnetic information right off your credit card, bank card, etc.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

I also have AB Negative.
It will be interesting to see how many other people have AB Negative.
It is a rare type .
I was wondering when someone would start this thread.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join