It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Must See CNN Footage - Wants Rid of Federal Reserve?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Ron Paul Must See CNN Footage - Wants Rid of Federal Reserve?

video.google.com

[edit on 1-2-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Everyone has got to see this footage, if a candidate ever said the right things to get elected this would be the guy.

ATS'ers Must see this because you won't believe a presidential candidate would ever say these things.

I wasn't a Ron Paul person, but this guy is really getting my attention these days.

Will he deliver? This is the question, because actions speak louder than words.

video.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 1-2-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
[sorry your vid worked. My bad]

[edit on 1-2-2008 by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Sadly Ron Paul cannot "deliver" anything, because the MSM and even the other candidates are afraid or unwilling to take him seriously. He's considered a "fringe" candidate even "extremist" to the popular opinion of the masses.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

Sadly Ron Paul cannot "deliver" anything, because the MSM and even the other candidates are afraid or unwilling to take him seriously. He's considered a "fringe" candidate even "extremist" to the popular opinion of the masses.

I think you are right on this one, but he still tells the truth which is really surprising.

I would think that his openness for speaking the truths and not being politically correct will get many people's attention, because he certainly got mine.

I can't even believe the media was allowed to release that footage.

apc

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
CNN can be fair when they try.

Any idea who the dude in the background was? Definitely not a bodyguard. Maybe an aide?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
CNN can be fair when they try.

Not really, this was post CNN debate, but it was ONLINE ONLY.

Again, they gave him time ONLINE, and not on the network. I've seen the video 3 times, and she opens it up, we are online.... No wonder has has a strong online base, it's a chore to even get to the video on CNN's site, bravo for whoever put this on youtube!

He has all the right answers for us the citizen, not for the empire, he is an enemy of the powers that be.

Go RON PAUL! America is on life support, it's time for a Doctor!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

No, he has the ability to be popular, thus the shut out. If his message was feed to the masses in unadulterated form, maybe more would wake up.

Instead he is presented as unelectable, even before numbers were up. He's outlasted 3/4s of the Candidates thus far. He is 1 of 4, that is hardly fringe.

They are very afraid of him, thus the obvious cover up in the media.

The masses suffer from controlled group think.

apc

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy
Not really, this was post CNN debate, but it was ONLINE ONLY.

Oh. Hrm. CNN sucks then! Down with CNN!

Local talk radio was doing a radio "caucus" with callers today. The host said he would "think about" letting Ron Paul supporters talk. And of course the one guy they put on sounded like a 12 year-old with brain damage. Another snuck in under a cloak of Romney.

It got pretty funny when someone called in for Clinton.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by apc]

top topics

join