It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie wants info.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I joined this site from Google telling me I can find out if Gov't agencies are interested in watching my internet activities.I got suspicious after watching traces of net hops going through washington level3 net and especially today some sites going by that route are exceedingly slow though I ping them ad nauseum.Let me know what should show in hop traces if Big Bro is keeping tabs please.
Thanx,
Brian

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Greetings Brian and welcome to ATS. I believe you need to take a look at this thread if you have not done so already.

Check if NSA warrantless surveillance is looking at your IP traffic

Its ok to be paranoid because we are all paranoid nuts here, but unless you are really doing something illegal (except for file sharing) on your computer I would not worry about it. In fact when I am on ATS I hope that they are watching me. I want the NWO Global Elite and their puppets to know that people are waking up to the truth and know about the horrible crimes that they are committing against humanity.

Do not be afraid, knowledge is power and the more people that come to ATS and wake up the more we are closer to braking the power of the Global Elite and give control back to the people. We want them to know that we know what they are up too and what is really going on.

So please stay at ATS and get educated or educate us and participate in the wakening of the people.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Brian, do you like movies Premium Videos

I'm sure you will find something here. AboveTopSecret

also you might find other things of interest in our other Forums

AbovePolitics

BelowTopSecret

[edit on 1/2/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bfwe1atnet

Welcome, bfwe1atnet!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here’s a list of forum related threads:
Index of Important Website Related Threads

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Thanx all 4 the welcome.Not that I want to do anything illegal mind U but just 4 instance long time ago I was curious about Saudi culture logged onto a site about such & now every once in a while I get e-mails from the site.Although I delete them and all my e-mail is web based I'm still curious if BIG BRO is snooping cause they DON"T HAVE THE RIGHT!I don't like anyone knowing what cereal I eat or when I hit the potty.As an almost off the grid person it irks me that anyone can have such power over anyone else.Freedom is supposed to be just that & so far it's costing way too much to have what we used to call freedom when snoopy Gov't types want to peep where not welcome to.That's all I'm saying.Other than that I love the internet & having fun chatting up interesting people.Oh & BTW I do lots of file sharing.lol

top topics

join