It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Last air transport for the masses !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
This could be the answer to those long traffic jams found all around the world and you would need nothing more than a garden shed to store it in.

Imagine your street waking up to a cocaphany of 2 stroke engines as people take off for work vertically.

No more waiting at bus stops and crowded railway stations just strap yourself down into a personal head helicopter, enjoy the view and thumb your nose at all those suckers sitting in there stuffy old cars.

The future is here.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I would be so Pee'd off if I decided to have a lie in one morning and they kept flying past my window! Plus, how many people would get there arms and heads cut off trying to fly to work with a hangover? What happens if you break down?

Air rage would take over road rage and those props would bring a whoooole new meaning to being cut up by the guy in front!

A good little invention but I can't see it taking off

(All puns intended...sorry)

[edit on 1-2-2008 by fiftyfifty]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Argh..you can't have progress without precursers there may be a few hiccups along the way but mark my words the day will come when we will all have personal air chariots.

I have got my name down for the mark II I hear it comes with a bluetooth cigarette lighter

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Can you imagine how many wrecks people would have haha - those blades look terrifying too.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
stick a ring around the outside of the blades and some mesh around them so people can't stick their hands up into it, that way theirs a lot less of a risk. i wonder how far it goes (can't be very far) but its definitely a really cool idea. if they offered it to me, i'd take it.

raptor

top topics

join